Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Wonderful Quotes From Your Favorite Novel(s) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wonderful Quotes From Your Favorite Novel(s) (1398 Views)

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Free E-books Download! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful Quotes From Your Favorite Novel(s) by SeanT21(f): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2009
[b]"the faint cool kiss of sensuality when dew came onto my cheeks and shins as I ran down the wet green garden paths in the early morning." Black Boy by Richard Wright

"white, red and black," but quickly tells him to hush, saying, "They'll call you a colored man when you grow up. Do you mind, Mr. Wright?" Black Boy by Richard Wright

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since.
"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

All right, I'm glad it's a girl. And I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Why reasonable people go stark raving mad when anything involving a Negro comes up, is something I don't pretend to understand. To Kill A Mokingbird by Harper Lee

As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
[/b]
Re: Wonderful Quotes From Your Favorite Novel(s) by Unluvable(f): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
'The strong takes from the weak, the smart takes from the strong'- Rule of four by Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason

1 Like

Re: Wonderful Quotes From Your Favorite Novel(s) by Meklex(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
in this business everybody is smart, so don't be smart just break bones...DEAD CITY,by Shane Stevens

(1) (Reply)

Lesson To Remember Throughout Your Life / The Nilotic Lovers (The story of an untold silence)... / For Better For Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.