Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them (50685 Views)

You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why / When Your Best Friend Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Is This The New Way To Wear A Seat Belt? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Wadasco(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
can stop laughing..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by DaBullIT(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Move to joke section

mynd44
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is how I used to do 4 lalasticlala when we were still in school oo cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by CACAWA(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:
You mean for Lalasticlala in the bedroom? Aunty na wa o

Abeg why be say all of this NL girls dey always assume say lala na one fine young boy wey dey live for snake island.

For all we care, lala fit just be one old man managing a road side business centre o .. No go think am o

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
CACAWA:
You mean for Lalast.iclala in the bedroom? Aunty na WA o
undecided undecided
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Wadasco(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
CACAWA:
You mean for Lalasticlala in the bedroom? Aunty na WA o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Fairgodwin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
I have seen this particular picture a few times, yet each time I see it, it still 'manages' to make me laugh.
Don't I just love Nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by greatness22(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Especially when one fine babe tell am make e do so. Even if he pastor come, d bastard nor go gree. grin

6 Likes

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by sheunsheun(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Gals ar guilty of this in skul tongue

1 Like

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
the Guy nver jam trouble..no be person go tell am to use one nyatch sit down

4 Likes

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by dahdah: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
CACAWA:
You mean for Lalasticlala in the bedroom? Aunty na wa o

Abeg why be say all of this NL girls dey always assume say lala na one fine young boy wey dey live for snake island.

For all we care, lala fit just be one old man managing a road side business centre o .. No go think am o

Why u wan dey expose Lala Now?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by kennysteve77: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
I just came for laugh... The guy try small sha... At least I laughed

2 Likes

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by adorablepepple(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
My best friend and I are both guilty of this,will ask her to keep a seat for me at a wedding reception and she will keep the whole seats for a table by distributing different properties on each seat cheesy wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by idris4r83(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
H
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kk
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by jennifer22(f): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Getting there some how, Oghene thank you oooo FTC on point. I know I will get there
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by richidinho(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Too much weed grin
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Chuksemi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hilarious, No.
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by dubemnaija: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
What are those people doing at the background of that picture?

Smooching and kissing.. That's a sin before man and God shocked

1 Like

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Khaytunechi: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lmao
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by richidinho(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
jennifer22:
Getting there some how, Oghene thank you oooo FTC on point.

the meaning of FTC is simply First to comment
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by greatness22(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is how saraki feel when some APC leaders want him to vacate the seat. cheesy
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Those that do that besty stuff are guilty
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by DONSMITH123(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by omolola15(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:

Lalasticlala don suffer for this forum I swear.
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by DONSMITH123(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheesy
HateU2:
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by obibanks: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by jeje123(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
I go throw your legs away
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by adorablepepple(f): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecided
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by horHANS(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hilarious!
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by faruz: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
*space booked
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by greatness22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
jennifer22:
Getting there some how, Oghene thank you oooo FTC on point. I know I will get there
Omotena, biko, you be urhobo girl?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) / Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.