Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. (10839 Views)

2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by johnwizey: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
zimoni:

Media Media and Media

The first step is to sensitize our people. Re-awakening of our people should the first step, few of our people really know Nigeria is irredeemable. Most of our people don't know that the earlier we jump out of the sinking ship the better for us and our unborn children.

We need an online radio station based in abroad. We won't be insulting people like Kanu, we would only be sensitize our people. Our people really need to be told The Forced Marriage Will Never Work Till Jesus Cometh.

From there, we would move to the next stage having had the support of majority of our people.
O de ro pe media ma sise? Awa o ma se brainwash bi awon omo ibo yen, nnkan to je pe awon kan a ma so fun e pe tie lo n se, o se tawon. Awon oloselu wo lo ready lati fi ipo e le lati ma ba yin pariwo oodua kiri? E je a ro ire o, ki iya onitohun ma ba ju ti kanu lo
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by johnwizey: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:

I agree with you. My yoruba people dey make me shame sometimes.
Imposter, i dont think u are needed here

1 Like

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by johnwizey: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2016
lawani:

Yoruba ti po to lati dawa, Igbo naa po to, Gambari po to, Tapa po to, Agatu po to abbl. Ki onikaluku da duro pelu awon ajagun ati olopa ti won lo dara. Ki enikeni ma di enikeni lowo mu. Ki Yoruba ma le parapo da wahala sile ni ile Gambari nitori awon lo wa nijoba. Ko nikaluku mu ogbon ori won lo fun ilosiwaju awon eniyan won. Bo se Sharia ni won fe, ki won o bere ni pereu. Bo ti ye ko ri niyen o. Ko ju bee lo.

Aare orile ede yii kiise olooto eniyan. O nmu iro ni aaye ni, ko pa rara. Ko si ni eje omoluwabi kankan lara bo ti le wu ko kere mo. Emi o mo ohun ti e ri ti e fi pe Aare Buhari ni eniyan gidi. Okunrin naa kiise eniyan gidi rara o. Bo ti le je eniyan gidi paapaa, Yoruba ti po to, awa omo ile kaaro o jiire ti po to lati daduro ni aye ara wa gegebi okan ninu awon ilu olominira agbaye. A o ma pade awon Igbo, Gambari ati awon to ku ni ECOWAS ati UN ti ise ajo isokan agbaye.
Enu dun wa private jet, awon gan wo lo fe ko yin lo ECOWAS?
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by johnwizey: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2016
oyinkinola:
igi worokoti da na ru,aro kaaro ti dobenu, kini isoro yoruba lorile ede yi loni, bi iya ba njomo yoruba bo tele lorile ede yi , iya ti dopin, asi ti ni aeyori oun akoile rere lorile ede yi, gbogbo aye lo mo pe ijoba tinlo lode yi ijoba yoruba ni, olori ijoba yi olooto eyan ni, gogbo aye lo sijeri si iwa oo re , ni bo lote eyi ti wa, nigba tawon ole nselu, omo yoruba o keko tie lowo, ese to je pe lasiko yi lo ye ka lo? bi eyan ba mo nkan pamo ko ranti eni moo wa! nigba ti yoruba si ipokini, taa si nipo keji, taa si nipo keta, taa si ni po kerin taa si nipo karun gaan paapaa laye jonathan ki lo se ti yoruba yari!
Ma dawon lohun o je, eni ba fe lo ko ma lo. Nigba ti ko si yoruba laarin awon alase wa nigbayen, a o pariwo. Nisinyi to wa je pe yoruba ni igba keji aare orile ede le wa ni oya ka ma lo.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by lawani: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
johnwizey:
Ma dawon lohun o je, eni ba fe lo ko ma lo. Nigba ti ko si yoruba laarin awon alase wa nigbayen, a o pariwo. Nisinyi to wa je pe yoruba ni igba keji aare orile ede le wa ni oya ka ma lo.

E ma se bayen Oga. Ede ti e pe yen ko dara rara. Ni iwon igba ti ko si ohun buburu kan biko se daradara ninu pe ki Yoruba na je okan ninu awon orile ede olominira ti o da ni asoju ni ajo isokan agbaye UN, se ni o ye ki gbogbo awa omo Yoruba fi owo so owo po ki o le di sise. E jowo mo be yin ni sir. E ma je ki fi ojo iwaju wa ta tete. E jowo Olodumare ko ni je ki e se asedanu. E ro ti ojo ola awon to mbo lehin. Yoruba po to o lati dawa. A po ju paapa. Ko ye ki a ri omoluwabi kankan ti yio lodi si agbekale mi yi. E jowo sa.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by lawani: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=johnwizey post=44333526]Enu dun wa private jet, awon gan wo lo fe ko yin lo ECOWAS

Enu lasan ni olodumare fi da aye. Enu naa je okan pataki ninu ohun ti a fi ju awon eranko lo, ti Olodumare si fi wa je oga le won ni ori. Enu ko pupo ninu oro naa sa. Mo beyin e darapo mo wa ki eyin naa ma ji ihin rere yi kaakiri ti yio fi tan ka. Ni arin osu melo kan, e o ri wipe Nigeria le pin si yeleyele o. ki ise ohun to le rara. To le ku to fe Nigeria naa paapaa. Boko haram lawon o se mo. IPOB naa lawon o see mo. E jowo ibi ti aye koju si ni ke je ka ba won ko ju si lori oro yi o. Ki se ohun to le rara.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by chiefobdk(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
ycat:
You are the man oh jare!

I can't believe what I'm reading from some so called Yoruba here about southern unity. Most people looking for southern polar bag here are not Yoruba anyway. They are mostly impostors, they are afraid their favorite people they love to hate are leaving and will be left with no one to hate on, NO MUMU LIKE YORUBA you know, Yoruba are the only people that can be insulted and still sing praises of their abuser, you can't beat that. What makes them think the ibos really want to be on their own when they have refused to tow the clear path to that effect? They have found time to make the secession more about Yoruba than their independence, insulting us day and night. It's suicidal for Yoruba to count on any southern solidarity when we still don't know why we are hated when all we have shown them is love. Can anyone tell why these people can't sabotage our efforts when the opportunity presents itself halfway? We might as well remain in Nigeria if we are still going to take some baggage along, they are as much a threat to us as the people we want to leave behind, they are just afraid to die while Hausa/fulani aren't. Don't get it mixed up, Ibos are still fighting us with everything in their power, so are the Hausa to a certain extent. The Yoruba in kwara are kogi should speak for themselves.

Some Yoruba have lost their sense.of self and so much used to being beaten by the police and soldiers that they are willing to put up with abuse from others when all they need to do is put their foot down and say ENOUGH!

We can stand alone and we need to work towards that, alone. And if others in the south want the same, let them go after it and we will meet at the ECOWAS and UN like you said. And to those who must have ibos or others, I'm sure you can follow them to their countries and get permanent residency to live out your dream with them, and let those who want to be free from abuse have peace.

Hinging Yoruba's plan for autonomy on moving with others is witless, and it's like a prosecutor that builds his case on a bipolar witness, we know he will regret ever filing the charges. Yoruba be wise, there's no tribe in Nigeria we can walk alongside to our future, neither do we need the diversion from even attempting to look for friends. If others want what we want, let's go after it independently and meet at the end.

good talk yoruba should face thr warrant and remain mute whrever or whenever ipob and Masson is being mentioned.

we sacrifice uwazurike u can roast him for all we care.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by johnwizey: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2016
lawani:

E ma se bayen Oga. Ede ti e pe yen ko dara rara. Ni iwon igba ti ko si ohun buburu kan biko se daradara ninu pe ki Yoruba na je okan ninu awon orile ede olominira ti o da ni asoju ni ajo isokan agbaye UN, se ni o ye ki gbogbo awa omo Yoruba fi owo so owo po ki o le di sise. E jowo mo be yin ni sir. E ma je ki fi ojo iwaju wa ta tete. E jowo Olodumare ko ni je ki e se asedanu. E ro ti ojo ola awon to mbo lehin. Yoruba po to o lati dawa. A po ju paapa. Ko ye ki a ri omoluwabi kankan ti yio lodi si agbekale mi yi. E jowo sa.
Eyin gege bi enikan mo wipe kini yii o rorun be se la kale yii, to ba je pe be lo rorun ni o ye ki awon IPOB o ti lo tipe. Ohun ti mo n so nipe gbogbo yoruba ko lo lowo sii. E daruko yoruba meji to nifon to leekan lorile ede yii tio faramo ohun ti e ni ka se yii? The powers that be in modern day Nigeria will surely not allow it
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by johnwizey: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=lawani post=44336946][/quote]Awa o kin se Olodumare, looto ohun eyan ni ohun Olorun, iyen ti awon eniyan be ba wa ninu isokan
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by lawani: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
johnwizey:
Eyin gege bi enikan mo wipe kini yii o rorun be se la kale yii, to ba je pe be lo rorun ni o ye ki awon IPOB o ti lo tipe. Ohun ti mo n so nipe gbogbo yoruba ko lo lowo sii. E daruko yoruba meji to nifon to leekan lorile ede yii tio faramo ohun ti e ni ka se yii? The powers that be in modern day Nigeria will surely not allow it

Ohun ti emi ro wipe o le nibe ni lati tan ina ihin rere yi kale kaakiri fun gbogbo yoruba. Sugbon eleyi ti e ba le se, eyin naa e se. E parapo mo awa ti a fe ko se se. Bo se eni meji le mo, e jin ihin rere na fun won. Ti o ba ya ti ihin rere naa ba ti tan kaakiri, ti awon eniyan wa si ti gba wole, ohun ti yio sele nipe awon asoju wa ko ni ni anfaani ati yi ohun pada mo. Niti ajo isokan agbaye yen UN, ohun kekere gbaa ni. O ti pe ti won ti fe ki Nigeria o pin si yeleyele tele. o ye won ju wa lo
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by dealslip(f): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eyin eyan mi, mo ti ka gbogbo nkan ti e ti nso latile. Oro nla ni, ohun ti a si gbodo tepamo ni. Osese, e ma je ka beru. Ti a ba ri oloselu ti yo ti wa leyin, a o bere kini yi. Ogbeni FFK ati Fayose je awon ti ole tiwalehin bi a ba fe. Ema je ka ro ti iwa won ati ohun ti won ma n so nigba miran. Wo on ma so oro to logbon. Eje ki a bere hashtag lori twitter. Ki a pin kari gbogbo agbaye ti ti de oke okun. Awon omo egbe oodua organisation po gan ni oke okun titi de Canada ati Brazil. E mi le bere hastag ti e ba ti mo pe ema gbemi leyin. Ipo ti awa ninu ilu yi ki ise ipo ti eni ti ologbon ati dukia bi ti a gbodo wa. Bawo ni ase ma jeru ti Gambari ti ko mo iwe aje oloba lori wa. Eewo gba ni. Ti a ko ba ti da le ara wa. Mo n reti ohun ti e ba ri so si.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by lawani: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
dealslip:
Eyin eyan mi, mo ti ka gbogbo nkan ti e ti nso latile. Oro nla ni, ohun ti a si gbodo tepamo ni. Osese, e ma je ka beru. Ti a ba ri oloselu ti yo ti wa leyin, a o bere kini yi. Ogbeni FFK ati Fayose je awon ti ole tiwalehin bi a ba fe. Ema je ka ro ti iwa won ati ohun ti won ma n so nigba miran. Wo on ma so oro to logbon. Eje ki a bere hashtag lori twitter. Ki a pin kari gbogbo agbaye ti ti de oke okun. Awon omo egbe oodua organisation po gan ni oke okun titi de Canada ati Brazil. E mi le bere hastag ti e ba ti mo pe ema gbemi leyin. Ipo ti awa ninu ilu yi ki ise ipo ti eni ti ologbon ati dukia bi ti a gbodo wa. Bawo ni ase ma jeru ti Gambari ti ko mo iwe aje oloba lori wa. Eewo gba ni. Ti a ko ba ti da le ara wa. Mo n reti ohun ti e ba ri so si.

E ma ro ti elomiran, ti o ba dara bee ni okan yin, e bere ise. Ere wa lodo Olodumare
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by lawani: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by orisa37: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Traveling by Roads is very tedious and dangerous in the Year 2016, particularly now adays in Nigeria when Hausa/Fulani Herdsmen are on the Prowl. With Civilization so far, you would visit your brother The Deji from IleIfe to Akure by Air You would rest your head and limps in a King and Queens Suite of a 5stars Hotel. You and your Host would have very useful Discussion in a World class Standard Museum or Library of Arts , Science and Spirit, where you would make references unlimited. These were the goals envisaged when OBJ built the Arts and Culture center at Iganmu. The Yoruba Obas, Governors , OBJ and Chief Olu Falae should form a Consortium with fellow wealthy Yoruba sons and daughters, such as Mike Adenuga, The Alakijas etc to initiate and finance these projects that everyone considers civilized for this century and the next. Well Consulting Kabiyesi. May God give you wisdom, knowledge and understanding of a Good King Like Him.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by orisa37: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
No one is talking about seccassion now. Yoruba security will cope adequately with whoever is inferior to align. Remember the natural defense mechanism demonstrated by the people when the so called Eze Indigo visited The Deji of Akure? That was one alternative to the warnings of Akiolu in reference to Lagoon.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by orisa37: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
We are talking about Righteousness here and not Selfishness. Selfless Development and not insatiable avarice.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by ycat: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
You know You don't believe that no ibo person here, 'wolfslair' is definitely one, 'zimoni' is probably one, half of has ibos interest at heart, 'macof' is probably from Edo. So many of them talking southern unity have something to lose if Yoruba stands alone, so they'd rather put up with another hater.
chiefobdk:
page 2 yet no Igbo person here to misyarn...

all I can say to everyone above me is

GOOD MORNING...

it's all coming back.

1 Like

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by ycat: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yoruba have always been about us, just leave Yoruba out of your biafra and there'll be no problem.

Only you ibos will continue to roast because you 'are all brawl no brain'. Watch as we do ours without noise or taking innocent people hostage.
chiefobdk:

good talk yoruba should face thr warrant and remain mute whrever or whenever ipob and Masson is being mentioned.

we sacrifice uwazurike u can roast him for all we care.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by ycat: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
That is suspect, trust me, I know some people are motivated by the hate they had for Buhari and Apc, but we shouldn't let that obstruct the big picture. Nigeria can't make it, and the earlier we start putting our heads together for a way forward the better for us.It's never too early to start what would take 5 years to realize.
johnwizey:

2 Likes

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by macof(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
ycat:
You know You don't believe that no ibo person here, 'wolfslair' is definitely one, 'zimoni' is probably one, half of has ibos interest at heart, 'macof' is probably from Edo. So many of them talking southern unity have something to lose if Yoruba stands alone, so they'd rather put up with another hater.

im edo? yet I've been down talking Benin empire whenever Edos raise their ugly heads to tackle Yorubas?
you got a real problem woman
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by ycat: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
You are! You don't attack Benin, but step in to soften the Yoruba blows on them. You always act as cushion for benin, you can't fool anyone here. No problem is greater than the one of identity crisis you have.
macof:

im edo? yet I've been down talking Benin empire whenever Edos raise their ugly heads to tackle Yorubas?
you got a real problem woman

1 Like

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
I know and understand where the OP is coming from. his submissions make a lot of sense to me.

yet there are huge problems facing such a dream. the yorubas have fought a lot of civil wars among themselves. I wonder if we are ready to forge a really strong and united Yoruba nation without subtle discrimination between the different Yoruba brothers.

I hope that we won't start crying marginalization and rotational presidency when the egba/ijebu axis decide to show that they can lead the nation better than all else. or start saying that the okun people and ondo people are not authentic yorubas.

I would love to see the yorubas united in one nation under God, but maybe we should start with a push for a very strong regional system of government.

if we are able to work that out and we see the progress made in the western region, then we have two options open to us.

to quit nigeria or to remain.

1 Like

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Amen Proudly yoruba babe cheesy Haters, find the nearest transformer and hug cheesy
your profile picture has me rolling on the floor laughing.
any way I can get it?
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by orisa37: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
They have insatiable greed for money. They have no regard for human life. They hate Awo for loving them. They hate OBJ for saving them. Their forefathers are mother haters for they feed the younger ones with sentiments and emotions.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ioannes:

your profile picture has me rolling on the floor laughing.

any way I can get it?
lol cheesy cheesy
Sebi you guys like it big
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by Vado(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Movic1:

Correct !
Once the southerners are United automatically the Northerners are in trouble, but the question is are we ready to Unite?

The immediate factor mitigating against a united South is centrally on 'Yoruba Muslims'. They always feel obligated to align with the Muslim North. You'll agree that Ondo and Ekiti state doesn't have a problem with SS/SE. Osun didn't under Oyinlola as well, Ogun didn't under Gbenga Daniels either. What is the similarities among them? They are all Yoruba Christians. Now check the reason for the lost love recently, a large portion is traceable to the religion bond of the current crop of governors in those states with the North. It had nothing to do with Jonathan woeful performance.

Unity can't be reach without understanding this discordance. The Southwest is having an internal religious supremacy battle so how do we come to the table with a united front?

The emergence of Boko Haram has pulled the lid on the thought process of even my Yoruba Muslim brethren. I shudder at how some of my Oodua brothers rationalize absurdities at times. We don't have unity of purpose internally and it's going to be difficult to attain that externally.

1 Like

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
wolfslair:
[/color][color=#000099].............. good front it would be, only if the yoruba can /will sell in to kanu

Let us yoruba folks find a leader in kanu

you mean the same kanu who asked igbos to kill yorubas wherever they see them

are you aware of what you are talking about, or are you an ipod disguising as "awa Yoruba"?
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy cheesy
Sebi you guys like it big

lol. you bet we do. and if we don't stare at it you women folk will think there is something wrong. no be so? grin
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by orisa37: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
No one is talking about secession. We are talking about Development and economic unity for Yoruba land.By the time the Hausa/Fulani finish them in Benue, The Agatus and Plateau, they will have a free entrance to the sw, ss and se. Meanwhile, they have solid plans for Saraki and Kwara. So please understand what your spiritual leaders are thinking and follow. Let us work seriously through the NASS to get our existing six Yoruba states, the States in se and ss and also the nc fully autonomous, the Yoruba states can come easily together and relish in unity, peace and economic growth and progress that will be the envy of the world.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by orisa37: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Just say no to domination, greed and avarice without fear and mischief and you win without firing a pin.
Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by lawani: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
orisa37:
No one is talking about secession. We are talking about Development and economic unity for Yoruba land.By the time the Hausa/Fulani finish them in Benue, The Agatus and Plateau, they will have a free entrance to the sw, ss and se. Meanwhile, they have solid plans for Saraki and Kwara. So please understand what your spiritual leaders are thinking and follow. Let us work seriously through the NASS to get our existing six Yoruba states, the States in se and ss and also the nc fully autonomous, the Yoruba states can come easily together and relish in unity, peace and economic growth and progress that will be the envy of the world.

There is a need for secession. We need our own army and police and control over our future and economy. We are one of the major ethnic groups in the world and we deserve to be a sovereign nation. IPOB want to break Nigeria, Boko Haram want to break Nigeria. This is the time to do it. No need for negativity. Nnamdi Kanu is in prison. Boko Haram are killing and bombing. We need to opt out and probably ask Bariba and Nupe, and Egun in Benin to go with us, then delineate the new country into traditional states, Ijesa, Ijebu, Ibarapa, Ibolo, Egun , Bariba, Oyo, Ife, Awori, Egba, Igbomina, Ibadan, Oke Ogun, Ogbomosho, Ekiti, Akoko, totalling around 20 traditional states with their own admin and a level of independence. Nations should be formed only by people who can easily allign interests. The Yoruba are one with same language, culture, origin and traditional theology. So there is a basis for being together unlike Nigeria where we dont speak a common language. For example many Hausas even down South here speak no Yoruba or English yet the Fon in Benin republic speak. We need to be steadfast about it.

1 Like

Re: Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria. by scholes0(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
lawani:

There is a need for secession. We need our own army and police and control over our future and economy. We are one of the major ethnic groups in the world and we deserve to be a sovereign nation. IPOB want to break Nigeria, Boko Haram want to break Nigeria. This is the time to do it. No need for negativity. Nnamdi Kanu is in prison. Boko Haram are killing and bombing. We need to opt out and probably ask Bariba and Nupe, and Egun in Benin to go with us, then delineate the new country into traditional states, Ijesa, Ijebu, Ibarapa, Ibolo, Egun , Bariba, Oyo, Ife, Awori, Egba, Igbomina, Ibadan, Oke Ogun, Ogbomosho, Ekiti, Akoko, totalling around 20 traditional states with their own admin and a level of independence. Nations should be formed only by people who can easily allign interests. The Yoruba are one with same language, culture, origin and traditional theology. So there is a basis for being together unlike Nigeria where we dont speak a common language. For example many Hausas even down South here speak no Yoruba or English yet the Fon in Benin republic speak. We need to be steadfast about it.

Which Nupe are you talking?
The Same Nupes still fighting your people in tsaragi?

Yorubas are going it alone.... we won't be asking anybody and anyone interested will be partaking based on our terms. We aren't lacking anything, what exactly do we need from Nupes and Baribas?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam / President Buhari Gives N1000 To Prisoners In Kano After Releasing Them (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.