Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69344 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
bukatyne:

Just 20 and you are this certain on what you want?

You deserve a hug girl! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Many will tell you that how will you know...

Well, let me tell you a secret... Just as you have been trained to keep yourself, there are guys equally brought up that way and you will know them by their values

Did I hear people say 'how will he be good in bed?' Smiles... there is nothing like learning how to pleasure one another in the sanctity of marriage. Every 'stud' was once a virgin and there is no better place to experiment than in marriage. Infact, when you both are novices, there is no shame and no need explaining why you are good in Mouth Gig or licking plate.

Don't let people discourage you... Good 'inexperienced men aka non-studs' still exist plenty plenty.

I know because I got married to one. kiss
The bold would be one of those things i would not let slip.
You are rare gem and a blessing this day.
Thank you for your support ma
I wish you more bliss in your marriage! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by teesmarth(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maybe op is ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
The bold would be one of those things i would not let slip.
You are rare gem and a blessing this day.
Thank you for your support ma
I wish you more bliss in your marriage! smiley

Amen dear and I wish you all the best.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Silumi(f): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Am all for this write up say no to studs and reduce d population of sluts

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
funmind:

I don't think so!
o yes she's easily influenced cos she was not born with this mindset nor did she inherit it from anybody...it's cosa what they told her or what she read or something.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by duality(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
smiley I feel encouraged. Thnk you!

Yes i mind! lol

Good.

One more thing, resolves are always tested. Whenever it comes, please always remember that some persons believed in you and your resolve; and he told you so. If i see you offline I will tell you same .I believe you and I know you'll stand out by God's grace. I can never let someone who wants to stand fall when others want to fall or are falling... For the relationship equation, God almighty will match you correctly with the deserved best. In Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by kedukc(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Personal happiness in quotes o because what people call happiness today is just temporary joy.

To be completely happy or happy on the long run you must think through so many things.

Chai, see brain freeze
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by larrytorch(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Well you are redefining what they society has made everyone believe. People dont just do things because it makes them "happy" there are so many factors they consider too.

Ntwithstanding, thanks for contributing still doesnt stop me from staying away from them cos my life is bigger than "personal happiness"

Over sabi dey worry her !
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
The OP gotta wait for ''Jesus'' Himself... 95% of dudes have slept with several women.. How can yu tell if a man has slept with several women?? By checking for ''Dicck Marks'' or ''Punnany logos'' or what??....

Pray God gives yu a Loving Man...
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Dlionsheart: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstking01:
Btw, how would you know a man who has slept with several womenundecided??

Are you having issues with Google??

She will use stud and hoe detector nah

Google it but don't tell me the reply you got from Google

SHIKENA!

Small pikin sense dey worry the op

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Silumi(f): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=44283436]*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.
Mah your daughters live out this sexuality with men of colorful sex life amen spill ur Seed everywer brother ani
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by sumax(f): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oriflame began with a dream to provide an opportunity for people to change their life for better and fulfill their dreams. Today, that dream empowers million of people all around world to live the lifestyle they dream of
What are your dreams?
Do you want to earn extra money for yourself and your family?
Do you dream of traveling the world?
Do you want to look great and be the first to try new beauty trends?
Do you want to spend more time with the people you love?
Do you long for a career that gives you financial independence and professional recognition?
Do you dream of a life of freedom of choice, luxury and personal fulfillment?
The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN NOW! 08101318971
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by greggng: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cpme and marry me am still a secondary virgin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alot of folks on this thread be justifying fornication stylishly.........
Check this out:Fascinating P.C Games That Can Be Played On Low Spec. Computers http://pivotforum.com.ng/videogames/fascinating-p-c-games-that-can-be-played-on-low-spec-computers/?PHPSESSID=a89ae773df47b110049f23e84311a4d4
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Brugo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin

Women love bad boys but want good husbands. Women! Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by alexory23(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
GoodBoi1:
At least we have a thinking lady who is not swayed by societal norms on NL. @OP don't be discouraged by the negative comments. You know what you want and your going for it, that's good. Just believe in yourself, you wouldn't want to spend your life in regret, realizing you were right the whole time. They probably want you to make their mistakes
you will not lament, you will make impact,.....where is this interpreter, i ve always thought i'm odd and the only with this Godly mindset, Op just given me a hope to move on.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by 989900: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
By the time you are 30, you will know better -- scratch that, by the time you are 27.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by emi14: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
You said at 20 right? Life is in stages. You're still learning theories of life. It practicality will surely change your sense of reasoning. My patients for reading your epistle is placed on your good but simple writing skill.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by phlemzy: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
stupedinluv your view isn't a bad one. We find ourselves in the part of the world where there is gender bias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Anijay1212(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

*goes back to sipping Lipton*
The most sensible comment so far.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Damfostopper(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ur just 20yrs as u said.... U Neva experience anything... Keep calm

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by alexory23(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dlionsheart:

Are you having issues with Google??

She will use stud and hoe detector nah

Google it but don't tell me the reply you got from Google

SHIKENA!

Small pikin sense dey worry the op
You re dope! i ve being look for the right ans, thanks
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Anijay1212(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
989900:
By the time you are 30, you will know better -- scratch that, by the time you are 27.
lol
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Onyiridike(f): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Creamish:

Abeg swerve wit ur shallow mind. Wat has Lesbianism got to do wit my post??
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Mbediogu(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=44283131]At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

Simply put u will have nothing of a man who has slept with more women than you have of men. Am I right?
Then go and look for ur choice man in primary 6 class of the LGA school in ur village Chikena. Good luck and safe journey .
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by oseiwe(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
after reading, dbanj's emergency hook started playing*** panpa robo... stupedinluv is still sitting down on a very long thing! i lyk dat
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by alexory23(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstking01:
o yes she's easily influenced cos she was not born with this mindset nor did she inherit it from anybody...it's cosa what they told her or what she read or something.
No you re wrong,she wouldn't av been able to defended it.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by dplomaticVal: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
madam no be jst u like btr thing. several other women wished to toe the line your professing, but nature made them change their stance. this is a man's world WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!! IF u wna ruin ur life. toe this way of urs u go hear am self. u women are even burden to men . i pray u dnt end up @ shilo
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Bjergtrolde: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm sure you know some frogs have poisonous glands on their bodies.

Of course, just like some babes too
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Zrolec(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Well you are redefining what they society has made everyone believe. People dont just do things because it makes them "happy" there are so many factors they consider too.

Ntwithstanding, thanks for contributing still doesnt stop me from staying away from them cos my life is bigger than "personal happiness"
I wonder ur definition of "personal happiness" and its non-relational values to societal norms. We live in a society where a good majority of ladies want to be hooked up in a serious affair or more. U can't be happy if this societal value isn't satisfied I guess it's ur same type that do say." Quit waiting for a Mr right and just grab a Mr left over to the right" (societal value in times of frustrated options) . u will get a Mr right this I pray but be watchful of Lion in Sheeps clothing...
*goes back to sipping garri*
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by solidman59(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op, the tone of your message reverberates hate. Calm down
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by sambisa5: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin
if actually you are a woman,then am greatly disappointed in you for this use.less comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.