Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences (21174 Views)

Seven Common Sex ‘injuries’ You Didn’t Know About / Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Chadso:

Nice one... April Fool Hun
grin
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Chadso(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Jbond(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2016
bigcil2:
when the devil begs God I will believe you
They are not sharing money for talking about such, so have no reason to lie.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by temmym4(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm....not me....but one time there was this accident where this car....a BMW... was really really speeding..lost control and crashed into a parked flatbed truck....it happened right in front of me....the sound was more than thunder...and I saw with my own two eyes....I can never forget as long as I live....d one guy in the front passenger seat... his head flew off like bullet through the windshield.... it had like a lot of strings attached .....and bounced once on d road like 10 meters away then crashed through the windshield of an oncoming car. The rest of his body was in the front seat with seat belt on and like blood vessels hanging over the shoulder spurting blood. I just stood there frozen in horror ...but not my neighbour who was with me before the accident. I guess he is used to this kind stuff since he works in emergency at the hospital. ...he took off running shouting for us...us...to go get the head that it can be reattached at the hospital. The next thing I knew he was sprinting back with the head and giving me to hold while saying he need to get the body from the wrecked car. I guess I fainted or whatever.......because the next thing I knew is that I was on a bed in the hospital. I know you would find it hard to believe.... but that my neighbour and those surgeons successfully reattached that guy's head to the body. ... and if you see that guy today.... you wouldn't suspect what he went thru except for the marks all around his neck. When people ask.... you know how people nosey. ...he would tell them he was robbed of his gold chains in the most brutal way. Many of you know who he is...but don't know his story...he is a celebrity. I am tired writing now.... next year on this date I'll update you!

Ever since i have been moving on the surface of this earth, i have never met a liar that has superseded you yet. God bless your anointing

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Originalsly: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
temmym4:

Ever since i have been moving on the surface of this earth, i have never met a liar that has superseded you yet. God bless your anointing
Lmao!... bro...take it easy!...that was my April Fool's Day contribution!
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmmm, my childhood sorta permanently limit my fashion prowess. Duh, the scars I carry!

I once fell from a sedimentary rock hill hitting all kinds of shrubs on my way. The pain was out of this world.

I used to fancy myself as a footballer, jeez, the pains and constant injuries especially when I was playing the defence. My brother really forgot I was a girl.

And the fact that I used to not like the stairs cos of one nollywood movie that had a ghoust I eventually "saw" at our staircase. I took to jumping from the first floor until injuries and pains made me afraid of height. No be small thing...I'm a survivor!
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Marvel1206: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
nanaman:

We always think our situation is the worst till we see people we are better of which gives us much hope for another chance.

10yrs ago,I was involved in a ghastly accident where I suffered spinal cord injury (paraplegia). I thought it was over till I saw quadraplegia and tetraplegia. Thanks to God for another life.

hi bro. How are you? How is your injury
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by nanaman(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marvel1206:

hi bro. How are you? How is your injury

Good and you? I thank God bro.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Marvel1206: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
nanaman:

Good and you? I thank God bro.
am fine, am also an sci patient
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by nanaman(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2016
Marvel1206:

am fine, am also an sci patient

Good to see you and hope you don't mind adding you to a whatsapp forum of people with disabilities. ? It is well my brother.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Marvel1206: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2016
nanaman:

Good to see you and hope you don't mind adding you to a whatsapp forum of people with disabilities. ? It is well my brother.

081*******
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 16, 2016
As an active baller, I always look for places I can play football when I move to a new place, when I got to Ibadan I would go to Liberty stadium and train on weekdays then play set on Saturdays, August last year lots of stuffs happened on a very great Saturday morning, so I decided not to go play but watch I got to the tiny field late alas Someone came to saying "guy abeg come play for my set" lol is it not just to play I told him to help me get slippers coz I don't play barefooted. Long story short I broke both Tibia and Fibula in my right leg, I cried like crazy, carried POP for 3 months, I only took my baths 3 times in 7 days, would listen to Dido and Kendrick - let us move on. Did close to 4 X-rays, some days after receiving x-ray results I just cried harder.
Cast got sawed of, was told to not bear weight on it for like 3 weeks, they was later given the all clear to apply partial weight with the help of crutches, later dropped one of the crutches, it felt good I could finally do little stuffs on my own, started going for strolls.
Was discharged on S O S took weeks before pain reduced I stopped taking Calcium and Clofenac. I tried jogging it was very horrible right now I can run around and play football but still not 100% but I feel good atleast being able to play again I thought I wouldn't be able to
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Gigihealth: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ring avulsion is a damage resulting from the abrupt and sometimes harsh tug of the caught ring that ranges from a simple bruise to “degloving” of soft tissue, which pulls the skin off, stripping away the nerves, tendons, and bone. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/ring-avulsion-ring-avulsion-injuries/
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by odimbannamdi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
I will never forget mine.

It was in 2009, at ABSU and i was in 1st year, second semester.

We were playing football at Hostel B's car park and i was the defender. The ball was in the air, coming towards my direction and i braced myself to receive it by bring the upper part of my body forward.

From nowhere, one idiot just flew into the air and tried to intercept the ball. He then used his elbow to hit me very hard on the left part of my upper jaw (the part where the canine is located).

The typical salty taste of blood filled my mouth, an unusual wave of breeze enter my mouth and i could feel a wide partition when i ran my tongue over the hit part. When i touch that part, i screamed!

I had sustained a gash and my teeth (covered with blood now) could be seen as i brought my lips together. I started crying "mummy said i shouldn't play ball oo, mummy said i shouldn't play ball oo" lol

I was immediately rushed to the medical center where my lip was sewn with surgical needle and black thread. I carried black thread on my lip to a general exam paper the next day. Folks were just asking me "what happened?". I explain tire. I never felt more embarrassed.

After 1week, the thread was removed. The scar is still there, but very insignificant (thanks to my dark complexion). Thank God it didn't distort the shape of my mouth.

I give God all the glory
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by jackpot(f): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
naijacarlovers:

Bonitas Disciplina.....
Scientia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough / Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases / Ebola Cannot Be Contracted By Eating Bush Meat- Yewande Adeshina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.