Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) (848 Views)

Dishes Gallery Come In For All Wholesales Dishes/ Dinnerware, Mugs, Pots & More / Attend Gtbank’s Annual Food & Drink Fair 2017 / Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by odussa: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
An artist created these mugs meant for drinking... seriously? You better don't drink with this cup near a child...see photos bellow..

Kevin “Turkey” Merck, a pottery artist with 15 years experience who likes creating works of horror and monsters has come up with just the thing to jolt you out of your early morning languor, who can stay sleepy eyed at this sight of this eerily realistic zombie cups?

“Zombies are by far my favorite monsters to work on, primarily because the of the forms,” Merck said. “Textures and color choices for zombies are nearly endless.”

His coffee mug creations are impressively detailed and his pieces are inspired by work done by makeup artist Lon Chaney and the makeup development team on the movie “World War Z.”
It seems he gets a lot of his inspiration from zombie movies as he’s also a huge fan of the show "The Walking Dead" and its special effects makeup artist, Kevin Wasner.

The $220 price tag of the cups is heavily due to the fact that each cup is entirely handmade. “I've spent anywhere from four to 30 hours on a mug,” Merck said. “The entire process can take up to a month or more.”

Credit: lindaikeji

Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by kingofchess(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
blood of BUHARI!!!!
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by Albeler(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
No sire
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by odussa: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
More pictures

Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yep. As long as wat is inside ain't blood
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by osaslord500(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sure thing, after all am not drinking the mug but what's inside!
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by odussa: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Really creepy. I'll sure lose my appetite if served with this!
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by marshalcarter: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Walahi I go drink inside ni
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by Destined2win: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Devil inspired
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
ah love et.....so long as itz nt dirty y nt
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by thesicilian: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
There is an evil spirit behind these artworks, I tell you.

Will any sane person put these in a home with children?
Re: Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos) by amokeme(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hell no! shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Repair Your Laptops / Nigerian Guy Wins Most Beautiful Guy Normandie, France / VALENTINE GROOVE 2018 SEASON 4 (LAGOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.