Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? (4304 Views)

(video) El-classico Is Coming. Can Real Madrid Kill Barcelona's Unbeaten Run? / Morata Is The Reason Why Chelsea Did Not Win Barca (lets Discuss) / Win Barca Or Quit - Roman Abramovich Issues Conte Fresh Warning (2) (3) (4)

El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Come 7.30pm on Saturday, 2nd April, the entire world will be glued to one of the most watched sporting event: the classic match between reigning La Liga, European and world Champion, FC Barcelona and it's eternal rivals, Real Madrid.

Leo Messi will face off with Cristiano Ronaldo.

MSN will host BBC

Luis Enrique will want to outdo Zinedine Zidane.

Rakitic and Modric will for 90minutes forget they are Croats!

Who do you think will come out on top?
Can you predict the score line?

Come on, let's have some fun

Hit like for Madrid win and comment for a Barca win!

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Holds onto my Madrid's Badge and sings " Hala Madrid "

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Do u think so, bro?
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
engrhorla:

Do u think so, bro?
embarassed
engrhorla:

Do u think so, bro?
100% certain bro

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Ikennablue(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
messi, neymer and Suarez will impress me as usual

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Oblion(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
if madrid should really really play well.. then is gonna be a draw.
and thats if barca didnt play well oh,as in on their bad day........
but the score i see is
BARCA 4:1MADRID

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Gebbson007(m): 5:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
remember it WS d same badge u held wen u wre wiped 4 o at home u nw fink u gat hope at d slaughter ground camp nue sir frget it it gonn b a flawless victory fr Barcelona
team barka abeg

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Barca is winning here

Are there no Madridistas on nairaland?

Where are they?

Common Barcelonistas! Let us feel u
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Ikennablue:
messi, neymer and Suarez will impress me as usual

Wow..it seems it's gonna be Barca's day

But common Madrid babies and dudes! Don't be too shy to talk..Bale is firing, Benzema is looking sharp, Ronaldo is poised for war and Navas is set to stop MSN
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Guys, can u see that Barca is leading.

What u gonna do?
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
engrhorla:

Guys, can u see that Barca is leading.
What u gonna do?
Can't I be a Madridsta anymore what's wrong with y'all I've heard you :X Barca will win ... Wetin seff ?

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by owolaball: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2016

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Can't I be a Madridsta anymore
what's wrong with y'all
I've heard you :X
Barca will win ... Wetin seff ?

No no! U ar not getting me

Am just saying u should shut up d mouth of these cules

For me, I see Madrid more prepared

Messi, suarez, Alves and Mascherano did a long trip...and body no be wood

And should Madrid win and Barca start losing, d last 7 matches in La liga can be so interesting
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2016
engrhorla:

No no! U ar not getting me

Am just saying u should shut up d mouth of these cules

For me, I see Madrid more prepared

Messi, suarez, Alves and Mascherano did a long trip...and body no be wood

And should Madrid win and Barca start losing, d last 7 matches in La liga can be so interesting
Oh ! Sorry I misquoted you ... I see a new Madrid , not just any Madrid that can go to Nou camp and take a 4nil home this time around ... We're ready for the battle

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Maxity02(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2016
I think Barcelona will still win Madrid!!
Madrid is not in form right now

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxity02:
I think Barcelona will still win Madrid!!

Madrid is not in form right now

Not in form? Dey beat almighty Sevilla 4-0 without penalty

Pls explain, Madam

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
owolaball:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pLIW-8PF9I

Funny video!

Nice to see Messi copied Johan Cruyff..
Messi na copy copy tongue
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Maxity02(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
engrhorla:

Pls explain, Madam
simple!

Am not just saying dey are not inform, dey are...but not to d standard of Barcelona team, cause at d end barca must win

check the history of el clasico, for past 5years now barca has been dominating them

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by LadyMessi(f): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
engrhorla:

Pls explain, Madam
The last time I checked, Sevilla is different from BARCA.

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
LadyMessi:

I concur 100%

El clasico fever is catching me....

Which club do u guys think I am supporting?
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by sportman117: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
You can make cool money from the match,predict first goal scorer and the winner.

Get right and win N2M click [url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Badosqi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
where are those over-mouthed barca fans?

C.RON don silence them.

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gebbson007:

remember it WS d same badge u held wen u wre wiped 4 o at home u nw fink u gat hope at d slaughter ground camp nue sir frget it it gonn b a flawless victory fr Barcelona
team barka abeg
Not that I didn't see your message , but I didn't want to quote you here but to do that quoting on the pitch of play and yes I did it ...
Can I hear you sing .... Hala Madrid ....

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gebbson007:

team barka abeg
Bro not that I didn't see your message , but I felt more like doing my quoting on the pitch ... And guess what ? I did it ....
Can I hear you sing " Hala Madrid ....."

Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by engrhorla(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
It's so painful to see my Barca lose....chai
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by ogmaskman: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2016
engrhorla:
It's so painful to see my Barca lose....chai

......to 10 wise Madrid garlands.
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by ogmaskman: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2016
LadyMessi:

Have you checked again?
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Gebbson007(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

Bro not that I didn't see your message , but I felt more like doing my quoting on the pitch ... And guess what ? I did it ....
Can I hear you sing " Hala Madrid ....."
lol Una win 2 1 I no go ear word again
me wat beat Una 4 0 unko
bro lemme oooo I dey vex
lol kiddn oooo Una try
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gebbson007:
lol Una win 2 1 I no go ear word again me wat beat Una 4 0 unko bro lemme oooo I dey vex lol kiddn oooo Una try
Zizou is the Man ©®7 remains the king Real Madrid still remains the best team in the world grin Even with 10 men we still outclassed your MSN Hala_Madrid bro Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Gebbson007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Zizou is the Man ©®7 remains the king Real Madrid still remains the best team in the world grin Even with 10 men we still outclassed your MSN Hala_Madrid bro Happy Sunday cheesy
lol tar best fr where bros abeg lemme Na cux f Una I stay offlyn sinc morning. d tin pain me I no even get mind 2 enter goal.com or watch eni sport station

lol team barca
Re: El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gebbson007:

tar best fr where
bros abeg lemme Na cux f Una I stay offlyn sinc morning.
d tin pain me I no even get mind 2 enter goal.com or watch eni sport station

team barca
tongue next time you'll just have to know that football is predicted with the head and the legs are just the tools .
Running away won't solve the problem either ...Get ready to lose on Tuesday too . Diego Simeone won't let you have your way this time grin

Funding Of Account Via Recharge Card. / How Far Will Nigeria's Super Eagles Go? / African Wags (wives And Girlfriends)