Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole (18123 Views)

Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Aerial View Of Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole's 10bn Palatial Mansion / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by SaveUs001: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is an appeal to the government of Edo State, Gov. Adams Aliyu Oshiomole to save the souls of the Members of staff of Edo State polytechnic Usen from the untold sufferings and hardship that the non-payment of salaries has brought upon them. The last salary that we received was October, 2015 salary. Despite the non-payment of salaries, it would interest the governor to know that members of staff have never neglected their duties but have continued to work diligently as a result of the fact that the comrade governor and former labour leader would not lend his ears to workers who have embarked on any form of industrial action. Members of staff have however resorted to borrowing money from different sources to ensure that they continue to carry out their duties with the hope that their salaries would be paid and they can in turn offset their loans. As it is at the moment, most members of staff are seriously indebted and ineligible to borrow anymore.

Several peaceful protests have been made to the Edo State government house. The last protest was held on 22nd December, 2015 in coalition with other state owned tertiary institutions (with the exception of AAU Ekpoma) during which the Hon. Commissioner of Education and Chief of Staff to Edo State government, Hon. Partick Obahiagbon addressed us and promised that the governor is aware of the situation and would put smiles on our faces before Christmas but nothing was done. The labour unions in the institution seem to be handicapped as they are unable to do anything about the situation.

I would like to state here that this is an honest and sincere appeal without any political undertone or any attempt to dent the image of our comrade governor or the good people of Edo state. It is a cry for help from a helpless, law abiding, hardworking member of staff of Edo State Polytechnic Usen, who is presently confused, frustrated, destabilized and tortured by the hardship, suffering, shame, embarrassment and disgrace that the non-payment of five (5) months salaries has caused. This is written with the hope that our dear governor who knows that a labourer deserves his/her wages would urgently look into this matter and SAVE OUR SOULS.
 I am a user on this platform but for the fear of victimization I would rather remain anonymous.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by thesicilian: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
SaveUs001:
  Despite the non-payment of salaries, it would interest the governor to know that members of staff have never neglected their duties but have continued to work diligently as a result of the fact that the comrade governor and former labour leader would not lend his ears to workers who have embarked on any form of industrial action.

Several peaceful protests have been made to the Edo State government house. The last protest was held on 22nd December, 2015 in coalition with other state owned tertiary institutions (with the exception of AAU Ekpoma) during which the Hon. Commissioner of Education and Chief of Staff to Edo State government, Hon. Partick Obahiagbon addressed us and promised that the governor is aware of the situation and would put smiles on our faces before Christmas but nothing was done. The labour unions in the institution seem to be handicapped as they are unable to do anything about the situation.

Maybe that is the problem. How can you continue to work 'diligently' when you have not eaten for 5months? Even after 2 months self, something serious should be done, not remain meek like homeless doves. If you go on a peaceful protest the first time and it doesn't work, the next time go on a 'less peaceful' one. Then shut down the entire institution, until the governor pays up every outstanding salary, including the period of the strike. That was the way Oshiomole did it in his time, why can't you people use the same method against him?

On a less serious note, are you sure you guys understood Mr. Obahiagbon's promise when he addressed you? Because he might have said something entirely different in his migraine-inducing English.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by drizzytee: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is emotional. PLS SAVE THEIR SOULS, your children and family members have their salaries paid in full.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by thesicilian: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na beg dem dey beg ooh olorun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2016

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by xender(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Osho

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by naijaboiy: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm....Lalasticlala this a serious problem o. What do you have to say about it? sad

3 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by seyema(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
This jus one of the governors destroying the good name of APC

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by tommykiwi(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
oshobaba abeg pay them oooo....abi na the cash U use go marry ur Oyibo wife?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Opharhe: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Integrityfarms(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
All these midget governors without human empathy and sympathy! Imagine since October last year!

All he could achieve is talking down on the last administration! Iara has taken the economy of Edo while The Midget now has his brain located in his joystick!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by passionate88: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Last salary received since October 2015! Jesu, APC no go kill us for Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by banme1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
.mr "go and die" is busy servicing lara's engine. That ugly midget with head like tennis ball.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
I weep for my nation, you who cried for the masses now makes the masses cry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by bluntspade: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by spidey77: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Now the predator is becoming a prey....oshomole is now doing what he was fighting against..,saaaaad

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pele ti e.. lools... I remember Usen poly.. went dea frm Okada then to fish... grin

However it is a terrible plight useh pple face. .. Gosh this country ehn... u pple shud plead ur cause to Omosede, she is repin Ovia north east... she cud work for you...

Take heart bro... God is with you, and every okada student who misses iya shols... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Firefire(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
We share your pains at this perilous time. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Built2last: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Have you noticed it's only APC states having issues every now and then.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Shortyy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Save our souls too, gov. Rochass okorocha cry our lecturers are still on strike

3 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Richy4(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am just wondering how someone will work and will not get paid..... It's just like a fairy tales.... what an injustice....

3 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by ayo4dworld(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
If this is true, then it's wickedness of the highest order. How do you expect these people to feed, to meet up with needs. Most of these people are parents - they have got their children school fees to settle, many other bills to settle.

Tell me, how the students won't suffer from this. They will use all their allowance to buy handouts, cos that will eventually turn to their source of income!

God please give us leaders after your heart in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by gafoo4u: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
sorry ooo!!! Ilara needs money to maintain her beauty. So this parrot too also owns you salary. Baba go and die Don fall my hand.

3 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Integrityfarms(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Shortyy:
Save our souls too, gov. Rochass okorocha cry our lecturers are still on strike

He is now a born again, old things have passed away including your lecturers salary! So he starts a new leaf by paying from henceforth

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by EbukaLive(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Why add Aliyu? When we all know he is now a Christian. That is how they posted a picture of Spidermen that was actually from Cameroon. I have been to Edo twice, Igarra and Benin. I saw developments and interacted with real Edo people... Just like Fayose in Ekiti. Adams is in control in his own state...
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by bxcode(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
seyema:
This jus one of the governors destroying the good name of APC
I'll take the last phrase as a joke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by canalily(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adams na Godundecided let him save eve be4 u. Infidelsangry
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by say4gunit(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
chizzy94:
Make I book space
thesicilian:
chizzy94:
Make I book space
Space booking is prohibited.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by SimpleSmile: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
You said Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon addressed you guys?(without an interpreter?) Mhen, that's where the problem is...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era / Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.