Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! (9168 Views)

Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
I was chatting with my friend today on whatsapp with my Droid pad, she always tell me she can't do without sex but I didn't believe not until today when she called that she's sick because she hasn't had sex since last week that her bf traveled.....

Please what can I do to help her...??

Thanks..
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by tempex88(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
I think u are d one not ur friend

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by vizkiz: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
oh, so you have a PAD congrats! undecided

BTW, I don't believe any thread that starts with "my friend" just tell us say konji dey hold you and we go find solutions to your problem undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by darkenkach(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Babe, you need help not your friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Can I get to know her....I need to tella a few things

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by dayowunmi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bring her for diagnosis, lolz. Joke apart, people's libido varies, some have high urge for sex and it cuts across genders. But that she's fallen ill cos of no sex? That one na serious matter o. That means that, when she's married she has to travel with the husband every where cos she needs to be "serviced" daily? She needs prayer and counselling, biko

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by firstking01(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op since the house are suggesting you are the one, just use cucumber...thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Johneyhaz: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was chatting with my friend today on whatsapp with my Droid pad, she always tell me she can't do without sex but I didn't believe not until today when she called that she's sick because she hasn't had sex since last week that her bf traveled.....

Please what can I do to help her...??

Thanks..
send me your address you look sweet..I can risk anything for you grin grin
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Orator2383: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
She needs deliverance and serious prayers because she may end up in a bad situation....

.... Don't just look.. Act.... Tell her parents or elders....

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
send me your address you look sweet..I can risk anything for you grin grin
hmmmm!!!!
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by prospero15(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Try using a watermelon it will go a long way to keep u fit...testify after grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
tempex88:
I think u are d one not ur friend
oooh you think i will bring myself here to lie Do I look jobless to you?? I said my friend you are saying nonsense...

Give advice or gerara here...
Thanks..
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Brugo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm, this forum is replete with fictitious stories formed by feeble minds.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
darkenkach:
Babe, you need help not your friend.
Really??!?
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstking01:
Op since the house are suggesting you are the one, just use cucumber...thank me later
ooh but am serious here...
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Johneyhaz: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
hmmmm!!!!
eem u fine no be small wink
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
dayowunmi:
Bring her for diagnosis, lolz. Joke apart, people's libido varies, some have high urge for sex and it cuts across genders. But that she's fallen ill cos of no sex? That one na serious matter o. That means that, when she's married she has to travel with the husband every where cos she needs to be "serviced" daily? She needs prayer and counselling, biko
For real i don't know what to do or say to her..
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Organize a dick for her na. cool
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brugo:
Hmmm, this forum is replete with fictitious stories formed by feeble minds.
Oh you think so?
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Johneyhaz:
eem u fine no be small wink
z that y you are here??
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Brugo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Oh you think so?
That's a no-brainer.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brugo:
That's a no-brainer.
Oh!!
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Brugo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Oh!!
Duh
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brugo:

Duh
so you think it's a post for crowd no, it's for wise, I need advice not lament .
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by dayowunmi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
For real i don't know what to do or say to her..
It's a serious matter o. It may be a medical condition, I will recommend she sees a female doctor, I personally do recommend ladies consults female doctors for issues pertaining to sex or ladies issues not because the male doctors are not capable but because the female docs will understand better and be able to relate better with the issue. As a psychology graduate I know ppl do have high sex drives, but am surprised that someone can fall sick cos of sex. The need for sex should not be strong enough to warrant her falling sick. I hope she's not kidding you?
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Brugo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
so you think it's a post for crowd no, it's for wise, I need advice not lament .

Syntax error. R.I.P Grammar.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by AfroKnight: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
You cannot even frame a fake story properly. Rubbish.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Johneyhaz: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
z that y you are here??
capital yes
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
dayowunmi:

It's a serious matter o. It may be a medical condition, I will recommend she sees a female doctor, I personally do recommend ladies consults female doctors for issues pertaining to sex or ladies issues not because the male doctors are not capable but because the female docs will understand better and be able to relate better with the issue. As a psychology graduate I know ppl do have high sex drives, but am surprised that someone can fall sick cos of sex. The need for sex should not be strong enough to warrant her falling sick. I hope she's not kidding you?
i don't even understand too because she was like Lizzy see an not feeling fine, I said y she said haven't seen my boo since, I was like call him nau, she said its not a matter of call joor......

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by djgrafiti(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Giving the advice is not a problem the problem is how will it get to ur so called friend.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
AfroKnight:
You cannot even frame a fake story properly. Rubbish.
fake story you mean? Maybe I should screenshot the chat and send to you then before you believe.. Mtcheeew
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
djgrafiti:
Giving the advice is not a problem the problem is how will it get to ur so called friend.
If not for the fact that it will look somehow, I will just prefer to give you her number but she may feel bad am just worried tho..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture / What Could Be My Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.