Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tribes And Their Best Occupation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribes And Their Best Occupation (3520 Views)

Comprehensive List Of All The 371 Tribes And States In Nigeria Part I / List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Where They Live. / Nigerian Tribes And Their Most Popular Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribes And Their Best Occupation by mike4zeal(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, I have been very observant this days, it seems each tribes in Nigeria are good in one work than the other. Here are some occupations and the tribe I believe are good in it than any other tribes.

Barbing - Ebira
Meat selling. - Hausa
Mechanic. - Yoruba
Spare part business - Igbo

The ground is open for additional occupations and tribes
Re: Tribes And Their Best Occupation by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Please fill these in. I'd like to know the best Nigerian tribes in these economic activities

-Farming -
- livestock keeping
- Singing
- Teaching
- Tailoring/design
- Fishing
- The best cooks
Re: Tribes And Their Best Occupation by obakore20(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Farming -
- livestock keeping = fulani
- Singing=yorubas
- Teaching=
- Tailoring/design=yorubas
- Fishing = Ijaws
- The best cooks = Calabar/efik/ibibio
Re: Tribes And Their Best Occupation by skondo09(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
obakore20:
Farming - - livestock keeping = fulani - Singing=yorubas - Teaching= - Tailoring/design=yorubas - Fishing = Ijaws - The best cooks = Calabar/efik/ibibio

No be lie.... U get am
Re: Tribes And Their Best Occupation by saintkeppy(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Fishing - ijaw and Oro/Efik tribe of Akwa Ibom/Cross River States.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Say That Yoruba Men Are The Most Wanted In Nigeria Nd Outside Of Nga? / Osole Owo / Igbo Forum At www.igbovoice.com Where Igbo people of Nigeria world wide meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.