Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (892029 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2016
TripleKMama:
Just when I started considering Turkish airline, now this?! Pls lets all be prayerful about all our waka! The most important thing is safety of mother and baby. God save us all.
http://m.guardian.ng/news/36-killed-in-istanbul-airport-bombings-as-pm-blames-is/

this attack was inevitable because they are pretty close to the Isis region so obviously they have been lurking around the airport and carrying out small small attacks in the cities, this is the reason I haven't flown Turkish since because I just knew one day one day na airport be next target ,as I saw it on cnn I told my husband shebi I said it , the prayer is may we and our families never be at the right place at the wrong time, neither should be circumstances of this evil

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by estasplash: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
P
similoluwa1:

Good morning Najalady86,

Pls i need your help on the Hospital you used in California,

Though i am already working with an hospital in Houston but this your bill is relatively cheaper than what i will spent in Houston and i have inlaws i can stay with in California.

The doctor and how to get in touch with them, an due Sept and travelling August 21 via Emirate.

I need your help with this asap

I don't know how to PM you, my email is similoluwa1@yahoo.co.uk

You can send me the info via mail.

I will really appreciate your prompt and direct response.

Ese ma

Pls Ineed the info too. estasplash@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kemo88

Now I remember you darling... As soon as u mentioned Alaska it just clicked.
How are you? Wish you a safe delivery dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Pamperme: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
On the fit to fly issue.

I collected mine at their main office (the one beside the toll gate) a day before my trip. The woman actually suggested that she will put the flight date because she does not want them to stress me... She even put the pregnancy at 32 weeks even though i was like 36..

I have taken the fit to fly twice and what i noticed is that the women at the port health are majorly yoruba, who delight in you being respectful and nice to them...

talk to them nicely and they will help...

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumnadine: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Please if i travel with 20 thousand us dollars cash will i have any problem at the airport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sabi mamas, please help out. Which airline can I get cheap ticket for DH right now? Emirates is almost 500k and I really want him to be there.

Although I am tempted to ask him why he didn't listen to me earlier. Flight is in Oct/Nov for him. When would be the best time for him to purchase the ticket?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello Mumnadine, that's money laundering. Highly prohibited by the US border control, Immigration of both countries and the humble commentators of the this noble house.

Advice: Go with the legally advised maximum sum of cash(10,000) handy. Use your credit/debit cards for all other expenditures.

Don't shoot yourself in the leg as a result of cash handling. Not worth it.

mumnadine:
Please if i travel with 20 thousand us dollars cash will i have any problem at the airport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
herrik066:
Hello Mumnadine, that's money laundering. Highly prohibited by the US border control, Immigration of both countries and the humble commentators of the this noble house.

Advice: Go with the legally advised maximum sum of cash(10,000) handy. Use your credit/debit cards for all other expenditures.

money laundering nibo? If she takes it she has to declare it simple,it is when she doesn't declare it there will be problem, o ma ga gan o undecided
Mumnadine check this link https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/195/~/currency-and-monetary-instruments---amount-that-can-be-brought-into-or-leave

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
chloe7:
money laundering nibo? If she takes it she has to declare it simple,it is when she doesn't declare it there will be problem, o ma ga gan o undecided
Mumnadine check this link https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/195/~/currency-and-monetary-instruments---amount-that-can-be-brought-into-or-leave
I just tire oh, particularly with the confidence Wey e take put the "hearsay" across assuming the dimension of exactitude. Hian!

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
XX01:
Sabi mamas, please help out. Which airline can I get cheap ticket for DH right now? Emirates is almost 500k and I really want him to be there.

Although I am tempted to ask him why he didn't listen to me earlier. Flight is in Oct/Nov for him. When would be the best time for him to purchase the ticket?
Monitor and even wait till late September/early October, it can never get worse than it is now at that period. Trust this

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumnadine: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
chloe7:
thank you so much
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumnadine: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
chloe7:
thanks dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bigfido: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
herrik066:

LOOOOOOL! i really don't know why this came across as a comedy show to me.. "Authoritatizely ignorant" like one of my lecturer's will call it.

please be sure of the advice you give to people before you drop the mic with swagga! it is never illegal to carry over 10k.. just declare it on your landing card.
safe

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumnadine: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
bigfido:

LOOOOOOL! i really don't know why this came across as a comedy show to me.. "Authoritatizely ignorant" like one of my lecturer's will call it.

please be sure of the advice you give to people before you drop the mic with swagga! it is never illegal to carry over 10k.. just declare it on your landing card.
safe
thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by najalady86: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
fizzone:

Thanks dear.
@najalady

Congratulations.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
I think I get ur point now. It worked for BA but not any other airline so lets watch and pray. tongue
Thanks for sharing. grin

firsttymum:
it's a general rule that It's cheaper to book ur ticket 6 weeks before u travel. So now they are saying on a Tuesday by 3pm That when it's best to look for such tickets. moreso Flying on a Monday is cheaper than the rest of the week to.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by najalady86: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks dear. How you and family? guess you are counting down down now. Warm regards.
feddy27:

Welcome back dear and thank God for a successful journey

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
TripleKMama:
I think I get ur point now. It worked for BA but not any other airline so lets watch and pray. tongue
Thanks for sharing. grin

and fast sef... Lol just kidding.
It works for United.... I always fly them.. But as dey wanna leave naija donno
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
bigfido:

safe

Jumping and screaming Hi Hi uncle

Lol... My friend before before how far
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Amen! its scary. That's my brother in-law's favorite airline. Always has good stories to tell.

chloe7:
this attack was inevitable because they are pretty close to the Isis region so obviously they have been lurking around the airport and carrying out small small attacks in the cities, this is the reason I haven't flown Turkish since because I just knew one day one day na airport be next target ,as I saw it on cnn I told my husband shebi I said it , the prayer is may we and our families never be at the right place at the wrong time, neither should be circumstances of this evil
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by najalady86: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi beautiful people,
Got a lot of PMs regarding my last post and replying all will be kinda tasking as most people are asking similar question.
Hope I can share the details here?
for the hospital and Dr., i have already shared it in the past. It's St. Francis hospital and Dr. M
The 2700 you pay hospital covers all services recieved in the hospital including hearing test. You also get a complementary toddler stroller.
Circumcision was ok but they left a little bit more fore skin than our naija Doctors would normally leave. My baby's Dr. back home here says its ok though.

For the accomodation, it's actually a big 3 bedroom flat that comes with swimming pool and gym. It goes for 2500 per month. Three, two or even four people can combine and take it as the living room is equally big. It's available from 1st July. Pls if you are interested, get people to share with and reach out to me asap. I am only assiting as I know this our forex regime is not smilling at all.

Regards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm recommending a hot food safe spoon while we shop for our babies... Yer Yer for those who will say it's not for this thread. Most people have looked for it in naija and can't find. So I said lemme share here make una buy.

So I bought this nuby spoon for my baby during my last missionary journey. People call it magic spoon. When I'm feeding my baby it fascinates people... When d food is too hot it turns white when's it's warm but not good enough for his mouth is turns pale ( depends on d colour of d spoon) and so on. So I recommend it especially for workaholics or shld I say busy mums and or hygiene freaks like me ( covers face) At least the helper knows the spoon shldnt change color too much before putting that food in d baby's mouth.

I'm a hygiene freak. I don't support the Househelp putting d food in her mouth before giving my baby or any of those disgusting things. I personally and even my hubby can't chew and give our baby... It disgusts me ( most of us put our mouth down there during daddy and mummy tingy) the thing just irritates me jare.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
najalady86:
Hi beautiful people,
Got a lot of PMs regarding my last post and replying all will be kinda tasking as most people are asking similar question.
for the hospital and Dr., i have already shared it in the past. It's St. Francis hospital and Dr. M
The 2700 you pay hospital covers all services recieved in the hospital including hearing test. You also get a complementary toddler stroller.
Circumcision was ok but they left a little bit more fore skin than our naija Doctors would normally leave. My baby's Dr. back home here says its ok though.

For the accomodation, it's actually a big 3 bedroom flat that comes with swimming pool and gym. It goes for 3000 per month. Three, two or even four people can combine and take it as the living room is equally big. It's available from 1st July. Pls if you are interested, get people to share with and reach out to me asap. I am only assiting as I know this our forex regime is not smilling at all.

Regards
I pray people take it so we can keep passing to "class mates" lol... Before it gets to my turn Incase I'm using same Hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by veleta: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
najalady86:
Hi beautiful people,

For the accomodation, it's actually a big 3 bedroom flat that comes with swimming pool and gym. It goes for 2500 per month. Three, two or even four people can combine and take it as the living room is equally big. It's available from 1st July. Pls if you are interested, get people to share with and reach out to me asap. I am only assiting as I know this our forex regime is not smilling at all.

Pls at Najalady,there are two people that are interested in the accommodation.I pmed you,pls check your mail
Regards

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ulo01: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
najalady86:
Hi beautiful people,

Regards

Hello Dear, congrats and welcome back. Please can you mail me the contact details of your doctor at St Francis? Would really appreciate it. ogbonnauloma@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
veleta:

Teamie, how are you preparing? show face small on the other thread na smiley when do you intend travelling? I'm LA bound too...pm me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdomMum: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
firsttymum:

NO NA
LET'S GIVE INFORMATION WE ARE SURE OF.

FIT TO FLY IS 72 HRS MAXIMUM. CC @ijeomaobi1 @maggie0133

Some airlines even insist it's same day sef.

So just to confirm please...does this mean i can get my fit to fly on a friday if my travel date falls on a sunday? Cz i think port health officials donot work on sundays or am i wrong? Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ulo01:

Hello Dear, congrats and welcome back. Please can you mail me the contact details of your doctor at St Francis? Would really appreciate it. ogbonnauloma@gmail.com

Hellooooooo!!! Read thru her post, you will see the doctor she used. Put his name in the search bar and get the info you need! No one has that time to send you an email.

You didn't share visa transcript, nothing with us yet you need all the info! That's not the way dear

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
najalady86:
Thanks dear. How you and family? guess you are counting down down now. Warm regards.

We are good o, counting down seriously. God will perfect the plans for us
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hilarious! grin
When are you traveling?

firsttymum:
I pray people take it so we can keep passing to "class mates" lol... Before it gets to my turn Incase I'm using same Hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by veleta: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
@Teddy 27,sorry jare.will be leaving early September, was able to get BA to LA at $1668.hope you are doing great?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (405)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.