Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (897524 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by KayLayChi: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
feddy27:

Sorry about d late response, I dey sleep since grin

2700 is inclusive of hospital fee, anaesthesia and pediatrician.

1000 is the doctor's fee, does not include 1st visit + ultrasound.

Firsttymum, mornin dear! Hw re u enjoyin d rain? grin

Thanks Feddy27, please what's the cost for the 1st visit and ultrasound.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cutie333: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good morning every one.
I arrived Atlanta safely on the 24th of July in the evening.

I flew in with Qatar airway, 7hrs to Doha, 7 hrs layover and 14 hrs from Doha to ATL.
In MMA I was asked to go to port health for another fit to fly. even after submission at their office. The nurse wrote 32 weeks instead of 34 which helped in making sure i was not required to provide doctors report again.
They collected 2 copies at the airport in MMA, siezed my palm oil and the journey began.
In Doha I was asked if I was pregnant and i told them yes and was referred to another immigration]I officer which spent about 8mins asking what am going to do in the us.
I told him I was going to have my baby he asked to see my receipts, Docs correspondences and asked how much cash I had with me. We ended up gisting about epidural and why women just like to have kids the easy way. After about 8mins I was on my way with my 8yr old daughter that kept on telling him she does not want to miss her flight.lol
we boarded the plain and sat for 14 hrs to ATL, it was a very long flight.
food and drinks were flowing and lots of freebies for the kids.
when we got to the airport in 10mins i was at immigration desk

officer; what are you here for
me; to have my baby, do some shopping for my daughter and visit family
officer; how much do u have
Me;9k dollars and I have paid my hospital bill, do you want to see the cash
officer; no, let me see the proof of payment, when are you due?
my daughter asked him where the rest room was and kept on telling me she was pressed and needed to go now
me. told him when i was due, handed over the reciepts, tried calming my daughter down
officer; i can see you have a hand full. he tried to pronounce her name. stamped us in for 6months and showed us the nearest rest room.
all was done in less than 5mins.
on our way out we were refered to agricultre where my egusi was siezed. reason was that it was not grinded.
in less than 10mins we were on out of the airport.

thanks to Almighty God that made this possible and all the wonderful people that have made this tread very educative and helpful. God bless you all.
I intended to move my appointment with dr valisia andrews forward since i came in earlier than planned.
mamas using northside hospital and dr. valisia that are already in ATL pls lets hook up

Thanks everyone.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ezigbozi: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello good people of NL. Here’s my travel experience, started my journey on the 22/07/16 my flight was originally to depart from Lagos by 8:30pm,22/07/16. Lagos-Dubai-Houston I was advised again that my flight itinerary had been changed and Frankfort had now been added to my trip. (Lagos-Abj-Dubai-Frankfort-Houston). I was pure ragging and asked 'which kind Israelite journey be this now'? I arrived in Abj 8:14am 22/07/16, apparently Emirates had moved the flight again from 6:35pm to 11:45pm so that implied that I was going to arrive in Houston on the 24th instead of the 23rd. They said there was no fuel in Abuja . Unfortunately my aunt in Abj was out of town so I had to wait at the Abj airport for over 12 hrs. Arrived at Frankfort and the final trip was to be with United Airlines, unknown to me I was busy searching for an Emirates desk. I finally checked the flight schedule board using my flight number and realized the final leg was with United Airlines and then I waited by the board for another 4hrs to confirm my gate number ,thankfully there was a bench close by. When the gate number finally popped up I immediately proceeded to the gate, getting there I meet this elderly flight attendant of United Airlines (Male) who started interrogating me.
FA: Why are you going to Houston?
Me: To have my Baby
FA: Do you have a travel certificate?
Me: Yes I do, (pulled out my fit to fly letter and handed it over)
FA: It has no date and stamp, why?
ME: It has a date ( I showed him the date and totally ignored the stamp question, mamas still planning, you might wanna get yours stamped just in case)
FA: What do you do?
ME: I work with XYZ in Nigeria ( pulled out my Work ID and showed him)
FA: What does your husband do?
ME: I replied him
FA: Did you pack your bags yourself and do all its contents belong to u?
ME: Yes
FA: Is this your first baby?
ME: No
FA: where is the first?
ME: Back home with my husband couldn't bring him he would have been a handful, but will be joining me with my husband next month ( started getting tired of the questions, I never reach US the over zealous Oga dey bombard me with questions)
FA: Okay please hold on here ( points to a seat for me to wait and then moments later he returns with an American accent guy and introduces him as a US consulate representative)
UCR: Where did you have your first child?
ME: In the US as well.
UCR: How much did it cost you?
ME: I replied him and mentioned that I had the zero receipts with me
UCR: Do you have a correspondence with the Hospital/Doctor you intend to use in Houston?
ME: Yes (Thank God for this thread I had read up something like this before, so I came prepared. I handed over copies of emails exchanged btwn the Doctor and I as well as bill estimate of the Doctor, hospital and pediatrician.)
UCR: How much do you have with you
ME: $5,000 in cash and the rest on my card
UCR: what Is the total hospital cost?
ME: A little over $5000 (He turned to the over efficient FA and told him that I had been able to defend my travel purpose BLA BLA BLA….)
The elderly FA took me to another FA (younger) who told that I had been selected for special security check and showed me a spot to meet with him among others for the check. Moments after we proceeded for the special check ,It wasn't just me to be checked though, a mixture of nationalities (Some of them were boiling) . They took our boarding passes from us , we all stood in a line (I was asked to seat while waiting for my turn) they asked us to switch on all tabs and laptops before it gets to our turn and mentioned that If the battery is dead hey have chargers for all brands (as annoyed and stressed as I was, that cracked me up. lol) It finally got to my turn and the frantic search commenced ,(Hair,blouse,bump, trouser and my slippers). We were given back our boarding passes and of cos with all that random search the flight delayed again. I slept almost all through the frankfort flight I was so knackered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mamas and Papas in the House.. I de throw way SALUTE o ..

E b like say this waiting GAME no favor me o ....I have been waiting for this flights fare to drop down but i think its a wrong idea for me as the money just de go up more more lipsrsealed . I think i will settle with Delta for DW but the POE na Atlanta. tho final destination is Houston

I have been reading about Atlanta POE but nothing recent.

Please who has had any recent experience with atlanta poe.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
feddy27:

Mama won't have any issues. It's a done deal for her. Amen. smiley My mother in law went some weeks back. i filled the form and all that. She simply told them she's going to assist me when I give birth, showed them my visa page and that was all. Asked her how many children she has and then said she should tell me to hold receipts for 1st birth when we are going.
Amen o.... Amen Amen. I'm using one visa for two deliveries ( no one shld ask me how). Hubby was thinking of waiting till I get there before she applies... But honestly my son en the acrobatics he's doin en afraid is catching me to go alone with him. Do u suggest we shld just fill for her now and get it over with. So we can go together... I will need that help so so bad. But then again my dad.... he will grumble about the duration ( I don't care right now I need my mother mbok)
Cc Ladyguinivere
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
ccemordi:
Mamas and Papas in the House.. I de throw way SALUTE o ..

E b like say this waiting GAME no favor me o ....I have been waiting for this flights fare to drop down but i think its a wrong idea for me as the money just de go up more more lipsrsealed . I think i will settle with Delta for DW but the POE na Atlanta. tho final destination is Houston

I have been reading about Atlanta POE but nothing recent.

Please who has had any recent experience with atlanta poe.

Just look at this particular page someone just posted

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
firsttymum:

Just look at this particular page someone just posted

Just saw it after my post ....*smile* ...would still appreciate more comments and experience
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ezigbozi: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
part 2 of my Israelite journey.

I arrived safely Sunday evening ,Thank God! The immigration talk at the US port of entry took less than 4mins.
CB: Why are you here?
ME: To have my baby ,
CB: How much do you have and how long are you staying ?
ME: $5,000 and 10 weeks (then we proceeded to biometrics and that was it. )

The guy must have read thru my stressed out face & mind. Claimed my luggage and proceed to food X-ray, they took my noodles (For Mamas coming to Houston take note), they were still in the cartons . I was too tired to unpack them this time. They have never collected my noodles before , although this was the 1st time I tried the chicken flavor, when I heard abt their no chicken policy from someone on the plane I was thinking , worse case scenario they'd take just that one. The Food X-ray ppl insisted that both Flavors had chicken listed among the ingredients and said they wld have allowed it in if not for that. They acted nice too after collecting the noodles and helped me carry my bags down. The lady among them asked again how much I had in cash I told her and she didn't ask for a cash count . She asked if it could cover my bills I replied yes, the basics (Doctor & hospital bill) and mentioned I had the rest on my card. Swelling on feet has reduced significantly. For Mamas still planning their trips I hope you have a better experiences, pray for favor also. All the best.

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
KayLayChi:

Thanks Feddy27, please what's the cost for the 1st visit and ultrasound.
Initial visit 262
Circumcision 150
Donno about ultrasound
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by shrekandfiona: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
ezigbozi:
Hello good people of NL. Here’s my travel experience, started my journey on the 22/07/16 my flight was originally to depart from Lagos
shocked wow, for a preggie this was really stressful. So sorry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ezigbozi that's one hell of a journey.... shocked shocked . that's not even funny OMG.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ezigbozi: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
shrekandfiona:

shocked wow, for a preggie this was really stressful. So sorry

Thank you my dear,I'm so glad I did not travel with my toddler. I have rested well and I think I'm Okay now.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
firsttymum:
Amen o.... Amen Amen. I'm using one visa for two deliveries ( no one shld ask me how). Hubby was thinking of waiting till I get there before she applies... But honestly my son en the acrobatics he's doin en afraid is catching me to go alone with him. Do u suggest we shld just fill for her now and get it over with. So we can go together... I will need that help so so bad. But then again my dad.... he will grumble about the duration ( I don't care right now I need my mother mbok)

I'm doing same too; 1 visa for 2 deliveries grin

I don't think there's any harm in her applying now. Coping with a toddler alone isn't going to be easy. I would suggest you go ahead and fill for her so you get done with it.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Shwepps?!?!
#NoRespectForPregnantWoman
Pele dear.
It is well jor.

I reject every delay or attempted attempt to delay and frazzle me in Jesus name!
It will end in praise jor!

ezigbozi:
Hello good people of NL. Here’s my travel experience, started my journey on the 22/07/16 my flight was originally to depart from Lagos by 8:30pm,22/07/16. Lagos-Dubai-Houston I was advised again that my flight itinerary had been changed and Frankfort had now been added to my trip. (Lagos-Abj-Dubai-Frankfort-Houston). I was pure ragging and asked 'which kind Israelite journey be this now'? I arrived in Abj 8:14am 22/07/16, apparently Emirates had moved the flight again from 6:35pm to 11:45pm so that implied that I was going to arrive in Houston on the 24th instead of the 23rd. They said there was no fuel in Abuja . Unfortunately my aunt in Abj was out of town so I had to wait at the Abj airport for over 12 hrs. Arrived at Frankfort and the final trip was to be with United Airlines, unknown to me I was busy searching for an Emirates desk. I finally checked the flight schedule board using my flight number and realized the final leg was with United Airlines and then I waited by the board for another 4hrs to confirm my gate number ,thankfully there was a bench close by. When the gate number finally popped up I immediately proceeded to the gate, getting there I meet this elderly flight attendant of United Airlines (Male) who started interrogating me.
ME: It has a date ( I showed him the date and totally ignored the stamp question, mamas still planning, you might wanna get yours stamped just in case)
FA: What do you do?
ME: I work with XYZ in Nigeria ( pulled out my Work ID and showed him)
FA: What does your husband do?
ME: I replied him
FA: Did you pack your bags yourself and do all its contents belong to u?
ME: Yes
FA: Is this your first baby?
ME: No
FA: where is the first?
ME: Back home with my husband couldn't bring him he would have been a handful, but will be joining me with my husband next month ( started getting tired of the questions, I never reach US the over zealous Oga dey bombard me with questions)
FA: Okay please hold on here ( points to a seat for me to wait and then moments later he returns with an American accent guy and introduces him as a US consulate representative)
UCR: Where did you have your first child?
ME: In the US as well.
UCR: How much did it cost you?
ME: I replied him and mentioned that I had the zero receipts with me
UCR: Do you have a correspondence with the Hospital/Doctor you intend to use in Houston?
ME: Yes (Thank God for this thread I had read up something like this before, so I came prepared. I handed over copies of emails exchanged btwn the Doctor and I as well as bill estimate of the Doctor, hospital and pediatrician.)
UCR: How much do you have with you
ME: $5,000 in cash and the rest on my card
UCR: what Is the total hospital cost?
ME: A little over $5000 (He turned to the over efficient FA and told him that I had been able to defend my travel purpose BLA BLA BLA….)
The elderly FA took me to another FA (younger) who told that I had been selected for special security check and showed me a spot to meet with him among others for the check. Moments after we proceeded for the special check ,It wasn't just me to be checked though, a mixture of nationalities (Some of them were boiling) . They took our boarding passes from us , we all stood in a line (I was asked to seat while waiting for my turn) they asked us to switch on all tabs and laptops before it gets to our turn and mentioned that If the battery is dead hey have chargers for all brands (as annoyed and stressed as I was, that cracked me up. lol) It finally got to my turn and the frantic search commenced ,(Hair,blouse,bump, trouser and my slippers). We were given back our boarding passes and of cos with all that random search the flight delayed again. I slept almost all through the frankfort flight I was so knackered.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cheldas: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
feddy27:

Sorry about d late response, I dey sleep since grin

2700 is inclusive of hospital fee, anaesthesia and pediatrician.

1000 is the doctor's fee, does not include 1st visit + ultrasound.

Firsttymum, mornin dear! Hw re u enjoyin d rain? grin

Pls ma, I need info about this hosp for God sake cos I see this is cheaper compared to my former search. Thanks as I wait your reply.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
cheldas:

Pls ma, I need info about this hosp for God sake cos I see this is cheaper compared to my former search. Thanks as I wait your reply.

Read thru Bisoye82, njidekachi posts

You will find all info there

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MzYemie(f): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wow!!! That was some stressful journey, Thank God it ended well. I just wanted to ask a quick question cos or trip is similar, Emirates also move my flight to take off from Abuja I.e Lag-abj-Dubai-Hou, thankfully no Frankfurt.
For the Abuja leg , did u have to get a separate fit to fly for each airline cos I'm wondering if I have to get for the Arik air (Emirates arranged the flight for all of us affected to go to Abj) leg to Abuja? I don't want their problem as I've passed their own 32wks cut off but I'm still within Emirates 36wks policy.
Thanks and will appreciate your response

ezigbozi:
FA: What do you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
XX01:

@Nefertitiram, Help me out here. My dh and i are arguing about this issue. He is of the same opinion as you. He is planning on waiting til Sept before he does his ticket. Will it be possible to have an $800 return ticket to Dallas on BA by then for October travel dates?

Nope, not on BA. Infact that $1k+ u saw on BA is a very good buy. Pls don't lose it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
@ Firstymum,

If you got the visa for child birth the first time, let Mumsy apply now. You need help with a toddler although I have seen some mamas come alone with toddlers.

Even me wey dey go with mumsy, I am wondering how we are going to cope with my hyperactive 2yr old. Already looking for creche around our apartment. Just that dollar is not smiling.

@ Ezigbozi,

That your journey was so long. Pele dearie.

@ Cheldas
Please note that the apartment was not 600dollars, I was just thinking of giving out a room for that price. Also, since your wife is yet to get a visa, I do not think it will be a good idea to get an apartment on airbnb yet because you need to pay immediately to reserve your booking. However, airbnb does not remit the funds to the host until arrival date or a closer date (not sure of exact date though).
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ezigbozi: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
MzYemie:
Wow!!! That was some stressful journey, Thank God it ended well. I just wanted to ask a quick question cos or trip is similar, Emirates also move my flight to take off from Abuja I.e Lag-abj-Dubai-Hou, thankfully no Frankfurt.
For the Abuja leg , did u have to get a separate fit to fly for each airline cos I'm wondering if I have to get for the Arik air (Emirates arranged the flight for all of us affected to go to Abj) leg to Abuja? I don't want their problem as I've passed their own 32wks cut off but I'm still within Emirates 36wks policy.
Thanks and will appreciate your response

I actually skipped that part in my narration, they tried to harass me o, but I didn't answer them. My fit to fly letter showed I was 34 weeks but argued with them that it was Emirates that put me on their flight and they should check with them if they have any concerns as I am still within Emirates travel bracket, so they didn't bother me again. You may want to get a wavier directly from Emirates to further secure your trip, also make copies of your fit to fly letter I forgot to do that and kept explaining (they asked for it at every leg of the journey). Hope this helps.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ezigbozi: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
happytbaby:
@ Firstymum,

If you got the visa for child birth the first time, let Mumsy apply now. You need help with a toddler although I have seen some mamas come alone with toddlers.

Even me wey dey go with mumsy, I am wondering how we are going to cope with my hyperactive 2yr old. Already looking for creche around our apartment. Just that dollar is not smiling.

@ Ezigbozi,

That your journey was so long. Pele dearie.

@ Cheldas
Please note that the apartment was not 600dollars, I was just thinking of giving out a room for that price. Also, since your wife is yet to get a visa, I do not think it will be a good idea to get an apartment on airbnb yet because you need to pay immediately to reserve your booking. However, airbnb does not remit the funds to the host until arrival date or a closer date (not sure of exact date though).

Thanks dear,I'm good now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ezigbozi: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nnystc:
Shwepps?!?!
#NoRespectForPregnantWoman
Pele dear.
It is well jor.

I reject every delay or attempted attempt to delay and frazzle me in Jesus name!
It will end in praise jor!

lol, Amen. Thank you, I'm good now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
nefertitiram:

Nope, not on BA. Infact that $1k+ u saw on BA is a very good buy. Pls don't lose it.

Right?! That's what i keep saying. That the amount looks like a lot right now because of the exchange rate. If at the old rate, this ticket would be about N270k which is a very good deal. Make i siddon dey watch. Hope i don't have cause to say i told you so. Maybe he would have to fly Arik and start connecting flights.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
@ Ezigbozi, That was like a 2 day journey! Pele.

Is Emirates now routing through Abuja and Frankfurt? That would be an unbearable journey if i had to do that. But i have family in Abuja sha. Would always be comfortable there.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumdearest: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
thanks to Almighty God that made this possible and all the wonderful people that have made this tread very educative and helpful. God bless you all.
I intended to move my appointment with dr valisia andrews forward since i came in earlier than planned.
mamas using northside hospital and dr. valisia that are already in ATL pls lets hook up

Thanks everyone.
[/quote]

congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi my people. Abeg help oo. Is it true that Turkish airline is not flying to usa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ajiedeko(f): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
I used ATL POE, it was very ok. I was sent for secondary inspection though but overall, it was very Ok. You can check my previous post on my travelling experience.

ccemordi:

Just saw it after my post ....*smile* ...would still appreciate more comments and experience
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls kindly advise: I intend to travel to the US with a B2 visa by sept.(Am positive I get it). The issue is I just found out am pregnant and I and my partner has agreed to keep it. I want to know if it won't raise a red flag or be a hindrance in any way if I eventually get the visa. Pls intervene!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Enyinne:
Hi my people. Abeg help oo. Is it true that

Turkish airline is not flying to usa

When did u hear dat? I av a turkish ticket for next month o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks sabi mamas on the return policy for Wal-Mart.

@bisoye82,

Biko how do I know a superstore? Cos I want to change diaper bag(I Don prepare mine from naija come finer sef) to a portable baby bed

Modified

@cheldas,

LA is all about getting accommodation o. So arrange that one first. Very critical o.

@bait,

Since u haven't gotten d visa, what stops u from telling the VO u are pregnant? Pls include doctors correspondence and others. Do read up to check necessary ones
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
bait:
Pls kindly advise: I intend to travel to the US with a B2 visa by sept.(Am positive I get it). The issue is I just found out am pregnant and I and my partner has agreed to keep it. I want to know if it won't raise a red flag or be a hindrance in any way if I eventually get the visa. Pls intervene!
Congrats you both! What purpose is your application currently for in that B2 Class visa? Will you tell your interviewer that you are pregnant someway? If asked during your interview if you are pregnant, what will be your response? And your response too if asked if you intend seeking medical care in the US?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Congrats you both! What purpose is your application currently for in that B2 Class visa? Will you tell your interviewer that you are pregnant someway? If asked during your interview if you are pregnant, what will be your response? And your response too if asked if you intend seeking medical care in the US?

Lol! Thanks! Its an arranged package, honeymoon parole. That's why am seeking advise from the house. I really don't know how to go abt it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.