Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (896886 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ulio(f): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Ulio:
how long does it take to get a reply, sent it on Friday last week to consularabuja@state.gov. Should I send anoda 1??
. ....Gt d reply tnx

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ulio(f): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Now unto accomodation in skipwith richmond va. Anybody cares to share?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by RILV: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Hello people. In the spirit of giving back. I came yesterday Tru jfk. My dear so issue o. Jfk is the best.

Cpb. gdmrn

Me. Gdmrn

Cpb. Ur passport pls

Cpb. What's ur relationship to this child.

I came with my 3yrs old son wey just dey disturb me almost enter the Cpb counter self.
Me. Answer my son

Cbp. Pls u have to put him down so that he doesn't fall into the counter

Cpb. How long are going to be staying 8 weeks
Me. 8weeks.

Cpb. Where would u stay

Me. A hotel for 2 days before proceeding to texas

Cpb. Are u staying with a family member or friend?

Me. A friend

Cpb. Where did u know d friend from

Me. Back in the University days

Cbp. Did u bring any food items

Me. No

Cpb. How much did u have with u

Me. 5k

OK have a nice time. Na so I take waka o. My visa will expire next month but he stamped us 6month.

No document was checked nothing. Me I nor even remember say i carry 7months belle.

Thanks everyone for ur support.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by njidekachi: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2016
SABI mamas,
Abeg make una help first time mama check this pic attached. I saw something that looks like mosquito bite on my babys arm last week but it's now getting bigger. Pls what could that be and how do I handle that?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dabson2020: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
quin9:
Had my baby girl yesterday...
Hospital: WHMC
Will post my total bill later,when all bills come in,just for updates purpose as a lot of people have already dropped that info here
....on to baby's documents
#missionaryjourneyalmostcomplete
#nairalandalumni2016inabit grin
Congrats dear. God bless you and the little one. Using the same hospital.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Flowers: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Tawababy:

Please what is or was your total bill like. Thanks

Madam you joined on the 29th of September, you didn't read anything you started asking questions. You are just being lazy, quoting everyone and wanting to go to every hospital. If everybody behaved like this I don't think many people would benefit from the thread. Quit this attitude and read. Its annoying. You'll end up making mistakes and come and be disturbing us

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumzt: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
njidekachi:
SABI mamas,
Abeg make una help first time mama check this pic attached. I saw something that looks like mosquito bite on my babys arm last week but it's now getting bigger. Pls what could that be and how do I handle that?

Has you baby had BCG injection? If yes it's most likely d BCG. It sometimes forms dis kind of absess, which might burst or dry up on its own. Pls dnt try to squeeze or force out d puss. It's normal and doesn't hurt them

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by pearl789: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Still available

pearl789:
Good morning everyone, i have been a silent follower on this thread. Thanks to everyone, you all contributed immensely to my journey. God bless you all.
I just returned and brought some Similac Advanced milk in large quantity for my baby but shes reacting to it and i had to switch to another milk. i want to dispose them off. If there's anyone that is interested, please contact me on georgepearl@yahoo.com. The price is cool.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have been following and reading through all this posts.. This processes no be small money.. Chai.. My wish is to have DW deliver our first child in US... GOD of heaven pls grant me my heart desire.. And to the mamas in the house.. More Blessings and favors upon your family IJN

24 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
njidekachi:
SABI mamas,
This looks like the BCG spot. Isn't it same spot the bcg injection was given?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tawababy:
Hello all. I know a lot has been posted here but I would like some info please from anyone as soon as possible. I plan to travel in October to give birth in the states. I really don't have any specific destination. Please can anyone let me know the cheapest hospitals in the states to give birth. I'm expecting twins and I'm due in January and with this dollar rate I'm looking at a good price. Please let me know your experiences and also good affordable accommodation too. Thanks very much
Its because the name Tawa is significant to me and am a twin mama that's why am responding wink
1)Am assuming you have a US visa.
2)You are due in January 2017 and you want to travel in October (dollar is not smiling)
3)Twin pregnancy is considered high risk already without any other conditions that could crop up,I see you are leaning towards Atlanta,Atl doctors will not accept you unless you send your medical records down for assessment and you must be on ground by 28weeks. If you are above 28weeks the answer is No.
4)In the case of Northside Hospital,you can't reach their personnel via phone only email.so you can't get their NICU rate,etc.Mamas with singleton said hold extra cash because even with their discount for self pay they were billed extra.
5)Have you figured out flights(airline that's favourable to pregnant mamas and babies in terms of luggage,etc),accommodation,feeding,prenatal and post natal care.
So my dear you have your work cut out for you.
I birth my twins in LA,read my posts.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by njidekachi: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
yes, bcg was given on same hand but not sure of the spot

ozycy:

This looks like the BCG spot. Isn't it same spot the bcg injection was given?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by njidekachi: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
thanks dear. Will worry less now.

mumzt:

Has you baby had BCG injection? If yes it's most likely d BCG. It sometimes forms dis kind of absess, which might burst or dry up on its own. Pls dnt try to squeeze or force out d puss. It's normal and doesn't hurt them
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by adycatus: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
njidekachi:
SABI mamas,

That should be BCG vaccination, it's normal, just monitor it and pls don't press or force it open.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Looks very much like the BCG spot but you may take him to see a peadiatrician to put your mind at rest. Do not do anything to it .

njidekachi:
yes, bcg was given on same hand but not sure of the spot

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
My peeps,

My colleague is going on official assignment and wants to buy PTA for me from Stanbic. The office has not given him the ticket yet but he has the reservation he used to apply for visa. So I am thinking he should attach that to the email application and when he is called for pick up he would take the ticket along...is this gonna work?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
happytbaby:
My peeps,

My colleague is going on official assignment and wants to buy PTA for me from Stanbic. The office has not given him the ticket yet but he has the reservation he used to apply for visa. So I am thinking he should attach that to the email application and when he is called for pick up he would take the ticket along...is this gonna work?
Happytbaby I doubt it might work, because when I applied before they took the documents from me as against the wait period they had to confirm the ticket number beneath the barcode from the airline to be sure that ticket exists, he should call in to ask if a reservation can suffice but I doubt sha

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by YoungMetrosG(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
It will as long as the ticket is confirmed by the approval/collection day. They usually confirm with the booking ref or ticket number.

happytbaby:
My peeps,

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damolAyewoh: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hi mamas and papas in the house. I have fully settled in and I have started my doctor's appointment with Doctor F. There are some nice apartments close to me in Houston here. You can PM me if you're interested. Also, for those looking for cheap tickets, my mum got one yesterday, you can also PM me.
congrats on the arrival of our LOs, successful POE and visa interviews.
Before I forget, my bag has been sent to me through FedEx. Thanks to everyone that contributed to that.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by misscanada123: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
damolAyewoh:
Hi mamas and papas in the house. I have fully settled in and I have started my doctor's appointment with Doctor F. There are some nice apartments close to me in Houston here. You can PM me if you're interested. Also, for those looking for cheap tickets, my mum got one yesterday, you can also PM me.
congrats on the arrival of our LOs, successful POE and visa interviews.
Before I forget, my bag has been sent to me through FedEx. Thanks to everyone that contributed to that.

Abeg I don't mind info on cheap ticket o. I'm unable to PM you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by omoba88: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello, I really wanna commend everyone that has kept this thread alive. Please I need some help. My wife is traveling on 13th with Qatar airways to Jfk, we were able to get 8k$ pta on her card and mine, she's travelling with Botha cards though and with this crazy exchange I'm thinking of just buying 1k$ from black market while I make money gram transfers for additional 2k$. My question is will money gram receipts (I'll be crossing out the ref #) and statement of accts for Both cards along with the 1k$ be enough proof for the CBP? Also what's the Airline connecting a flights from JFK to Houston tx with little or no charge for luggage..i'll appreciate your responses thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by slimwendy85: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
@omoba88, try southwest airline. They don't charge for two 23kg boxes. Honestly can't answer the first part of your question.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by misscanada123: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
slimwendy85:
@omoba88, try southwest airline. They don't charge for two 23kg boxes. Honestly can't answer the first part of your question.

Is it possible to book southwest from naija? For some reason I'm unable to get on their website. Hope they didn't block Web visit from Nigeria
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bolof2010: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please mamas in the house I need a lawyer. emirates lost my bag upon return to Nigeria and its been one story or the other for about 3 months am damn angry I cant even buy baby food yet as the box was full load of my baby food and other things...Anybody ever experienced this?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by slimwendy85: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
@misscanada123, nope, you have to get someone who lives outside Nigeria to help you. But you could try booking through Expedia. Com or cheapo air. Com from here. I haven't tried it, but I think people have sha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by adehunoluwakiye: 12:43am On Oct 01, 2016
swappylove:
Pls is it possible to do this blocking from Nigeria or I hv to be physically present in the US.can I do it over the phone?
Also what is 3credit borrow
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by adehunoluwakiye: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=adehunoluwakiye post=49814832][/quote]so sorry I just saw your question now am not always online ,but anyway am not sure if it possible to do it from Nigeria because at the initial FREEZE they will ask you to mail them some documents like SSN,PASSPORT AND something to prover your relationship with the owner of the SSN so if you call 3 of them and ask them what you need and how they want it sent but I remembered you can also upload it to them too which is something you can do in Nigeria GOODLUCK IN PRESERVING YOUR CHILD FUTURE

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.