Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria (1801 Views)

Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by highyo: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2016
IF you are MARY........ don't follow the pattern of MATHA

Luke 10:38-42
Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her

Martha and Mary are sisters, their brother is Lazarus , Jesus loved this family
This sisters can be compared to the state of churches or sisters or brethren or family,
Your church and you, may be heading toward the direction of ......Martha
Your church and you, may be heading toward the direction of .......Mary
MARTHA WAS LOVED BY JESUS AND HE GAVE HER DIVINE REPORT CARD.......THOU ART CAREFUL AND TROUBLE ABOUT MANY THINGS ...............

Martha cares about this world her prayer request is about material things
Mary care about spiritual things more than material things

Martha still want to dress WORDLY
Mary choose to dress Godly

Martha kept her ornament after salvation
Mary dispose them after she got saved.

Martha complain and argue
Mary still want to learn

Mary dressed to pleased God
Martha dressed to seduced Man

Mary cares about her heavenly reward
Martha cares about her bank account

Martha is concern about dinner
Mary is concern about fellowship

Martha want to be seen everywhere
Mary is able to humble herself

Mary spent much time in meditating in the word of God, singing psalms and hynms
Martha spent much time in reading Novels and motivations books and spent time in listening to worldly musics

Mary cares about her glorious crown and garment waiting for her in heaven
Martha cares about the latest fashion in town and the most expensive jewelries to adorn herself

Martha can not use her artificial hair to cleanse Jesus feet because she added artificial to it
BUT MARY CAN BE BOLD TO COME OUT TO CLEASE JESUS FEET WITH HER HAIR BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL

Martha will Marry whom she like
Mary will marry the will of God

Martha is religious
Mary,is spiritual

Mary appreciate her natural beauty
Martha appreciate her artificial beauty

May want to be identified with the saints
Martha wants to be identified with the rich

Mary cares about the sinners
Martha cares about their money

Martha is among the 5 foolish virgins
Mary is among the five wise virgins

Martha is warming up for great tribulations
Mary is getting set for rapture

Mary will keep her marriage
Martha will option for divorce

Martha accept Jesus as saviour
Mary accept Jesus as Lord and savior

Martha believes in eternal security, that sins to be commited tomorow has being forrgiven
Mary believes that if she sin wilfully after she has received the knowledge of the truth, there will be no more sacrifice for her sin

BELOVETH THERE ARE MANY MARTHA AND FEW MARY THIS DAYS CHOOSE TO BE MARY...'.'. for all MARTHA's. ...... this is Gods word for you. IN MATTEW 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. FOR EVERYONE FOLLOWING YOUR STEP GOD WILL REQUIRE THEIR BLOOD FROM YOU. "CONTINUE" OR "REPENT"
AS A Martha you can still repent the MATHA IN THE BIBLE I BELIEVE REPENTED AFTER THAT ENCOUNTER.

For questions on any of this messages contact
Michael Bamgboluwaga/ facebook/com
Pastor PHD ministries NIGERIA

1 Share

Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by ATMC(f): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2016
You are foolish! What gave you the right to categorise these women? This is carnality defined.

Tell me once more why I should listen to your crappy-pride filled message? You are feeling like the publican that went to pray with the tax collector...he judged himself holy but guess what, God gave him a shocker!

You think God sees the way you see. Limited are you. So so limited are you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by highyo: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2016
ATMC:
You are foolish! What gave you the right to categorise these women? This is carnality defined.

Tell me once more why I should listen to your crappy-pride filled message? You are feeling like the publican that went to pray with the tax collector...he judged himself holy but guess what, God gave him a shocker!

You think God sees the way you see. Limited are you. So so limited are you.

Follow the Pattern of Mary, dont follow the pattern of Martha.
Mary will never call anyone foolish because Mathew5:22 warned not to do so, for anyone who does that will be in danger of hell
but Martha will call anyone foolish because that is the only way she can find to correct his neighbour.

don't follow the pattern of Martha
I warned you
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by ATMC(f): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2016
highyo:

Follow the Pattern of Mary, dont follow the pattern of Martha.
Mary will never call anyone foolish because Mathew5:22 warned not to do so, for anyone who does that will be in danger of hell
but Martha will call anyone foolish because that is the only way she can find to correct his neighbour.

don't follow the pattern of Martha
I warned you
I pity you! Why did you judge those women in that picture of yours? Because you are God's spokesman? You are a fake! A real fake appearing real in your own thinking!

Neither Mary nor Martha is a standard! Jesus is. Stop preaching fallacy.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by orisa37: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2016
This is the spirit of Caine and Abel, Esau and Jacob, and The parable of the two sons. It is instructing us to prefer heavenly things to earthly matters and to always pray.
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by highyo: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
ATMC:
I pity you! Why did you judge those women in that picture of yours? Because you are God's spokesman? You are a fake! A real fake appearing real in your own thinking!

Neither Mary nor Martha is a standard! Jesus is. Stop preaching fallacy.

again, follow the pattern of Mary and not follow the pattern of Martha.
Mary study the bible and try to show herself approve unto the Lord. when Mary is going astray, she listen to correction and repent because she is humble

but Martha is full of pride and she will never yield to corrections. even when you show her all proves in the bible, Martha will still call it judging because she hate to be corrected, and she will never obey the bible
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op is a cucksucker. angry
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by highyo: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

dont follow Martha, because Martha's ways can lead you to hell
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by adesqr(f): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2016
@OP, your message is good, I love it but is not necessary you put up those pictures to portray your point. IMO
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by highyo: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
adesqr:
@OP, your message is good, I love it but is not necessary you put up those pictures to portray your point. IMO

I am not. hiding. my. intention anymore, people follow their patterns blindly, and anyone who copied. their styles will eend up in hell where they will never. be able. to. come. out. again
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by Tembzozo: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
@highyo

I must say you are very harsh and judgemental. By posting those women's pictures you have condemned them and others worldwide. The ones you say they are Mary may be the hardcore satanists and virsa versa. Judging is not yours. Please find a better way of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ without plainly condemning people to hell. You yourself may think you are perfect and right with the Lord only to find out there is something you are doing unknowingly that is sinful to God's eyes. Please spread the word of God and let the Holy Spirit do the conviction.
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by luckyCO(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
adesqr:
We are same before the Lord,I don't see anything wrong if you give example with public figure(s). However, the writer is using fashion of this world amongst believers to preach the Gospel and also reminding us of the type of believer that God approves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by luckyCO(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tembzozo:
@highyo

I must say you are very harsh and judgemental. By posting those women's pictures you have condemned them and others worldwide. The ones you say they are Mary may be the hardcore satanists and virsa versa. Judging is not yours. Please find a better way of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ without plainly condemning people to hell. You yourself may think you are perfect and right with the Lord only to find out there is something you are doing unknowingly that is sinful to God's eyes. Please spread the word of God and let the Holy Spirit do the conviction.

I don't think the writer has judged those women, you are the one judging them. He didn't make comment about their personal life.
He used public appearance of those women even at the alter to preach the Gospel. That is what everyone is seeing and that is what you can use to preach the Gospel from looking at mode of dressing.

The classification for me does not mean condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by michaelbmga(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2017
IF YOU DIE WEARING TROUSERS ........YOU WILL END UP IN HELL

SELF...... if you are the one buying trousers for yourself as a lady or woman or girl, think about the consequence after death...you will be counted as rebellious before GOD it is a sin to rebel against GOD IS MORE OR LESS WITCHCRAFT

PASTOR.....all pastor who refused to tell their church members the truth and even allow them to use it on the altar will soon face the anger of GOD ....THEY told you to wear them have you told them to wear skirt too and call it men skirt or blouse

MOTHERS....ALL mothers buying trousers for their daughters should repent now or face the wrath of GOD SOON....IF you dont use it but give your daughter money to buy them and you did not correct her....YOU ARE A PATNER IN SIN

HISTORY......NOBODY CAN show a picture of his great- great grand mother anywhere in the 1800 putting on trousers...it was satanic development to send women to hell

LUST.......you are an agent of satan if you keep putting on trousers and sending men or boys to hell true the spirit of lust

RAPTURE IMAGES.....some deceivers are using pictures of ladies in trouser been raptured..you better stop deceiving yourself ..no witch will go to heaven unless they repent ...those who rebel against GOD ARE WITCHES

FROM DELIVERANCE POINT OF VIEW.....you can never escape from spirit husband, familiar spirit, and queen of heaven if you dont stop using any form of trousers. Even if you dont remember their operations in your dreams you will soon reap the fruits of disobediencethe dreams

WEATHER.......If you claim the weather is the reason why you are putting on trousers, did Sarah, Rebecca and queen Esther put on the garment of their husband

COUNTRY.....if you are in another country , the original dresses for women in that country is what you must wear as a Woman

Do you have any questions on this message?
Do you need any topic on holiness messages?
Do you need counsel on how to prepare for rapture
https://www.facebook.com/michael.bamgboluwaga?__mref=message_bubble
Pastor, PHD ministries ikorodu NIGERIA
IF YOU ARE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN, DONT REMOVE THIS link when you share or copy to whatapp or Facebook .don't be a stumbling block to those who will need to ask me questions.........be a rapturable Christian

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by EternalTruth: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Deeper life people and condemnation. So pastor bimbo odukoya is being condemned bah?
God thank you for the new church you directed me to. We preach holiness with quietness.
TUFIAKWA for this self acclaimed hypocrites.
I'm not condemning his write up but rather his pictures.
Highyo repent don't let your self zeal misdirect you to hell.
I was once like you but I've changed.
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by EternalTruth: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
michaelbmga:
[s] IF YOU DIE WEARING TROUSERS ........YOU WILL END UP IN HELL

SELF...... if you are the one buying trousers for yourself as a lady or woman or girl, think about the consequence after death...you will be counted as rebellious before GOD it is a sin to rebel against GOD IS MORE OR LESS WITCHCRAFT

PASTOR.....all pastor who refused to tell their church members the truth and even allow them to use it on the altar will soon face the anger of GOD ....THEY told you to wear them have you told them to wear skirt too and call it men skirt or blouse

MOTHERS....ALL mothers buying trousers for their daughters should repent now or face the wrath of GOD SOON....IF you dont use it but give your daughter money to buy them and you did not correct her....YOU ARE A PATNER IN SIN

HISTORY......NOBODY CAN show a picture of his great- great grand mother anywhere in the 1800 putting on trousers...it was satanic development to send women to hell

LUST.......you are an agent of satan if you keep putting on trousers and sending men or boys to hell true the spirit of lust

RAPTURE IMAGES.....some deceivers are using pictures of ladies in trouser been raptured..you better stop deceiving yourself ..no witch will go to heaven unless they repent ...those who rebel against GOD ARE WITCHES

FROM DELIVERANCE POINT OF VIEW.....you can never escape from spirit husband, familiar spirit, and queen of heaven if you dont stop using any form of trousers. Even if you dont remember their operations in your dreams you will soon reap the fruits of disobediencethe dreams

WEATHER.......If you claim the weather is the reason why you are putting on trousers, did Sarah, Rebecca and queen Esther put on the garment of their husband

COUNTRY.....if you are in another country , the original dresses for women in that country is what you must wear as a Woman

Do you have any questions on this message?
Do you need any topic on holiness messages?
Do you need counsel on how to prepare for rapture
https://www.facebook.com/michael.bamgboluwaga?__mref=message_bubble
Pastor, PHD ministries ikorodu NIGERIA
IF YOU ARE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN, DONT REMOVE THIS link when you share or copy to whatapp or Facebook .don't be a stumbling block to those who will need to ask me questions.........be a rapturable Christian [/s]
you're a big disappointment to Jesus.
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by highyo: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
Deeper life people and condemnation. So pastor bimbo odukoya is being condemned bah?
God thank you for the new church you directed me to. We preach holiness with quietness.

if your church preaches holiness with quietness, then don't thank God because he will never misleads, the devil has taken you there because he hates you.
Go back and check the life of Jesus and the preaching of the apostle, which of them preaches holiness with quietness ? you have just enter one of the devils branch
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by highyo: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2017
EternalTruth:

if your church preaches holiness with quietness, then don't thank God because he will never misleads, the devil has taken you there because he hates you.
Go back and check the life of Jesus and the preaching of the apostle, which of them preaches holiness with quietness ? you have just enter one of the devils branch.

Come out and be seperated
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chaiii, so my Pastors wife is Martha, unhmmh Bishop must hear this oo
Re: Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
a good one from op but the picture isn't appropriate.... . anyways he was giving a seen example

(1) (Reply)

First FSM Wedding Evah! Rejoice! / A Common Misconception In Arguments Between Atheists And Believers / Let The Bible Speak For Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.