Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! (9827 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Salex007(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2016
#1 You catch her staring at you often. Does she steal glances at you now and then? And every time you look at her, does she blush and look away?
If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something romantic in mind when it comes to your thoughts.

#2 You bump into her often. And somehow, she doesn’t seem surprised to see you.
If you don’t know this girl or haven’t been introduced to her, and you still see her out of the blue in places where you like hanging out, she may want to catch your eye.

#3 Her friends seem excited. She seems nervous. One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl likes you is by watching her behaviour when she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? Well, if her friends stare hard at you and laugh, and if she coyly catches your eye, there’s definitely a crush in the air.

#4 She thinks you’re a great guy. When you have a conversation with this girl, does she constantly remind you about how sweet a guy you are? Being labelled a sweet guy isn’t always a compliment. But if she ever does say any girl would be lucky to have you, then that surely is a compliment!

#5 She looks for excuses to touch you. Some girls are just touchy feely all the time. But almost all the girls aren’t. Does a girl look for excuses to touch you or hold your hand? If you notice this behaviour of hers only around you and not any other guy, she probably does have feelings for you.

#6 She compliments you a lot. Does this girl treat you preferentially? Does she favour you or take your side all the time? There’s a good chance that a girl likes you if she favours you and compliments you for the smallest of reasons, all the time.

#7 She talks about your exes and girlfriend. When a girl likes a guy, she’d want to know everything about his relationship status and his past relationships. It’s an easy way to get to know more about the kind of girls you like and are attracted to, and also the relationship issues that matter to you.

#8 She talks about your plans. If a girl likes you, she’d want to be a part of your life beyond work or college hours. Friends do casually ask each other what they’re up to over the weekend, but if a girl wants to date you, she’d try to look for similar activities often, so she can join you.

#9 She gives you all her attention. We’re all busy in our own lives. But if a girl likes you a lot, she’ll push everything else aside so she can spend more time with you. Does she spend time talking to you for a long while even if she’s busy, be it in hallways or over phone?

#10 She asks you out. If a girl likes you but is too shy to ask you out on a date , she may try to look for subtler ways to date you or ask you out. Does she ask you about your weekend plans or if you’d be interested in a show or a game for which she has tickets? If she always picks you as the first option to ask out, there’s definitely more than just friendship on her mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2016
HMMM VERY TRUE @OP. all the ladies in my street likes me. "smtimes i feel shy working to buy smtin or to visit my guys, d eyes nd d gossip nd attention 4rm d ladies are just too much.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMMM VERY TRUE @OP. all the ladies in my street likes me. "smtimes i feel shy working to buy smtin or to visit my guys, d eyes nd d gossip nd attention 4rm d ladies are just too much.

Thats y u betta put back lordsamurai.. grin grin and let these kids giggles whenever they see yaaah!
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by ClassCaptain(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Ok.. I will take note

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by bigfree: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Here we go again
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Synzu(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Aren't you tired of lying?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2016
I believe you. grin grin
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Daniel2289(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2016
OP u are very correct. Dat numba one was d green light my babe showed to me when I met her. I can never 4get dat day.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Thats y u betta put back lordsamurai.. grin grin and let these kids giggles whenever they see yaaah!
hehehe but believe me smtimes i give them what they want in a hundred fold, i can just walk up to them nd start a conversation with them, nd they will be like, thank GOD u talked to us today, what happen to u?
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by busybrain123(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

bro...but why you too dey lie like this. grin
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2016
If you have a crush on anyone, don't be scared, voice it out to the person. Be bold, just open up!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by busybrain123(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2016
chai op tanx alot... so Mary like me hmmmmm is high time I approach her....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by ireneony(f): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2016
No.1 is not true o...what if the guy's head is olumo rock and I just can't help but look grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Monalisa185(f): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2016
that small boy that likes telling lies, he's not tired yet??
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe but believe me smtimes i give them what they want in a hundred fold, i can just walk up to them nd start a conversation with them, nd they will be like, thank GOD u talked to us today, what happen to u?

Good for yah grin it's really hard when a person can pull attentions that he didn't mean it...sometimes it can caused distractions for real... cool

Now, where's lordsamurai? tongue that one can pull down anything he wanted wink tongue
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Aren't you tired of lying?
c dis one, iv been attracting high attention right 4rm d very first day i was born, its nt easy 4 family members to travel 4rm their state of residence just to see me, i was like JESUS CHRIST. bcaus amongs those dat came to see me, where witches and wizards dat wish i died, my mother was in constant war when i was in her womb. but thank GOD for miyeri jesu, the G.O of GODSGRACE ministry, pastor E.A ADEBOYE the G.O of redeem and other pastors that fought d battle.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Synzu(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
c dis one, iv been attracting high attention right 4rm d very first day i was born, its nt easy 4 family members to travel 4rm their state of residence just to see me, i was like JESUS CHRIST. bcaus amongs those dat came to see me, where witches and wizards dat wish i died, my mother was in constant war when i was in her womb. but thank GOD for miyeri jesu, the G.O of GODSGRACE ministry, pastor E.A ADEBOYE the G.O of redeem and other pastors that fought d battle.

Treat typhoid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Good for yah grin it's really hard when a person can pull attentions that he didn't mean it...sometimes it can caused distractions for real... cool

Now, where's lordsamurai? tongue that one can pull down anything he wanted wink tongue
hehehe i was very shy and innocent untill bad girls spoilt me, dats why i turn to lordsamurai, but smtimes i still feel shy withing me, i find it hard to walk pass where group of ladies are, becaus when i do, they will just keep shut nd start sterring at me, almost making me to trip nd fall, i just cant deal with attention, but like my dad will always tell me, its smtin i will live with 4 d rest of my life. dis is even a small one.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Treat typhoid.
Believe me, if u know my story or hear my story 4rm those dat watch me grow, u will have no choice than to LOVE ME, u can even fight 4 me, with ur last strenght. martin luther king will always say!! I HAVE A DREAM.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Synzu(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Believe me, if u know my story or hear my story 4rm those dat watch me grow, u will have no choice than to LOVE ME, u can even fight 4 me, with ur last strenght. martin luther king will always say!! I HAVE A DREAM.

Don't forget to add some blood supplements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Don't forget to add some blood supplements.
dnt worry when my journey starts, my story will be all over nairaland front page. just wait and c.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Synzu(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
dnt worry when my journey starts, my story will be all over nairaland front page. just wait and c.

You might wanna throw in some anti-hallucenogens while you're at it wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Won't forget too quickly that slim girl that always steal glances at me at the back of the JAMB tutorial class.

Went on for days and I could even say a hello. embarassed
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Titilayooni(f): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
I think NO 9 says it all......

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Greyworld: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I knew it, only warri people fit talk lyk yu do.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Greyworld:

I knew it, only warri people fit talk lyk yu do.
LOL hw u tey know say i come 4rm area?
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
that small boy that likes telling lies, he's not tired yet??
why nt mention his moniker na, or are u tripping?
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by desunit(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
grin grin e be like e get one ogbonge plasma TV u dey use see all this things inside your mama belle!
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by 2sexycom(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
If you have a crush on anyone, don't be scared, voice it out to the person. Be bold, just open up!
I am crushing on you and for real!
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by klenton(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Go back to those pastors their work is nt yet done

And dis tym include TB joshua
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by Elzends(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Nairaland ladies don't do that
Re: 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! by klenton(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Treat typhoid.

Dis is nt jus typhoid

He should also take vaccine for hepatitis B

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / Adult Room +18 (vaseline Crew, Mouth Action, Anal Sex, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.