Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) (61191 Views)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Eve62(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Buhari is not Nigeria president.

He is a Tourist my Brother

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:
When will Buhari visit Kogi state? Its few hours away

He needs to visit borno state and benue state. He only goes around nigeria for parties/events. Im just tired wt dis guy right na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by henrysam(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ozid:
I like Ben Bruce because of his constructive criticism. But I think we should not all see this travelling of the President as just touring the world we need to accept the fact that the last administration has really dented the image of this country and He(Buhari) is just trying to portray the good image of Nigeria and attract investors to the country. If really we are interested in diversification of the economy we need to support this govt and if they fail we can also boot them out come 2019.

Ben Bruce you have my respect as your constructive criticism is always welcome.
I think there is this adage that says " charity begins at home" gallivanting though the whole world without changing our mindset will not yeild anything good.
We should not deceive ourselves into believing some Americans or foreigners willl build our home for us.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by meritfrank: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:
Our reputation had been battered by the administration which believed that stealing is not corruption, he has to go round and make them understand that a new sheriff is in town who does not condone corruption. And of course encourage them to invest in Nigeria.

Ben Maureen bruce Jenner, u can keep talking, when you are tired, you let us know undecided
when his house is on fire his busy touring round d world to d what angry
firstEVA:
Our reputation had been battered by the administration which believed that stealing is not corruption, he has to go round and make them understand that a new sheriff is in town who does not condone corruption. And of course encourage them to invest in Nigeria.

Ben Maureen bruce Jenner, u can keep talking, when you are tired, you let us know undecided
when his house is on fire his busy touring round d world to d what baba call d economy to order....

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Walexsammy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
demolinka:
Ben Bruce what have you done for your own constituency?
and what has ur oown representative done for ur own constituency? do u even no his/her name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Ozid(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
2sexycom:
invite investors when the country is a very BAD shape? Dude, what happen to putting your house in order FIRST? Can a house stand without foundation? What will the investors invest in when they come?
The question you should be asking is who made the country "BAD" is it Buhari or is a problem he inherited. I know his visit to other countries is one too many but that does mean that they are not yielding any effect. As we all know no country can operate in isolation and he(Buhari) is just trying his best to make sure Nigerians doesn't miss out in the league of nations.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Ozid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
2sexycom:
invite investors when the country is a very BAD shape? Dude, what happen to putting your house in order FIRST? Can a house stand without foundation? What will the investors invest in when they come?
The question you should be asking is who made the country "BAD" is it Buhari or is a problem he inherited. I know his visit to other countries is one too many but that does mean that they are not yielding any effect. As we all know no country can operate in isolation and he(Buhari) is just trying his best to make sure Nigerians doesn't miss out in the league of nations.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by opineflu(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:
His not constituting nuisance, he has a right to air his views on anything.

Must everybody sing praises of the president?.
is views are far from legislative ok....2much hate in d air i tink
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by winj: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ben Murray-Bruce is actually a serious part of the problem, he and his cronies in the national assembly use up nearly 25% of Nigeria's budget on salaries, allowances and bribes!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
All this noise that's almost be coming like that of Fayose, how is it adding value to the lives of the electoates in his Constituency?
The President's visits have continued to yield positive fruits whether he likes it or not. The latest is the over half a billion dollars that would have left UAE for Domnican Republic if not for the agreement signed between both Countries during one of these Visits.
That money alone is enough compensation. Besides, don't forget that America that hitherto refused selling arms to us are now even helping with the BH fight.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
I wonder how people will chastise Ben, he is apt and correct

The dullard has gone loco in his globe trotting.... Buhari pls show us chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by seguno2: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
topeextent:
Please let Ben Bruce keep his mouth shut and face his legislative duty

Please, what are his legislative duties?
How does he compare with other legislators in those duties?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Emmahunk:
All this noise that's almost be coming like that of Fayose, how is it adding value to the lives of the electoates in his Constituency?
The President's visits have continued to yield positive fruits whether he likes it or not. The latest is the over half a billion dollars that would have left UAE for Domnican Republic if not for the agreement signed between both Countries during one of these Visits.
That money alone is enough compensation. Besides, don't forget that America that hitherto refused selling arms to us are now even helping with the BH fight.

I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
meritfrank:

when his house is on fire his busy touring round d world to d what angry
when his house is on fire his busy touring round d world to d what baba call d economy to order....
which fire, abeg.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by okpor2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
I beg my people how many billls senator bruce do sponsor for senate?If he is not happy with Me President y is he afraid to move for impeachment?D President is just a person if Bruce nd others are doing their own parts we will be moving forward as a Nation.Abi Ben dey angry say he is not on d entourage of d president but on d entourage of d senate president to CCT?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

Talking nonsense is easy.
How many bill has he?

Ben Bruce is quick to list all the countries PMB visited but failed to enumerate the correponding benefits

Since he didn't list the benefits, you can help IGNORANT people like me see the benefits...
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by slimderek(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ozid:
I like Ben Bruce because of his constructive criticism. But I think we should not all see this travelling of the President as just touring the world we need to accept the fact that the last administration has really dented the image of this country and He(Buhari) is just trying to portray the good image of Nigeria and attract investors to the country. If really we are interested in diversification of the economy we need to support this govt and if they fail we can also boot them out come 2019.

Ben Bruce you have my respect as your constructive criticism is always welcome.
Bro, You can't Portray a good image when you dont have one, Nigeria isnt Investor Friendly. I'd Advise Buhari to work on the Economy before looking for Investors who would probably end up loosing if they invested in the country. A lot of Investors are closing up shop in the Nation, Why not work on retaining the ones you have already than go seek for new Ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Booooohari is an international clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Emmahunk:

Why did america stop selling weapons to Nigeria?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
Ben Bruce should better shut up his dirty mouth.

See them, they are quick to attack others and call them unthinkable names but get pissed when that old and lanky headless fool called mumuhammado mumuhary, is attacked..

I just dey look all of una. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by slimderek(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:
Counting USA twice shows Ben Bruce didnt pass through primary 6.

It should be "Number of countries/Number of time he has visited them"

#OlodoBenBruce
Actually You are the Dull One.
He Dated them to show the order in which he visited them.
And how many times he has left the Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by meritfrank: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:
which fire, abeg.
u get light for ur side or u see fuel when u go use power ur gen?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
slimderek:

Bro, You can't Portray a good image when you dont have one, Nigeria isnt Investor Friendly. I'd Advise Buhari to work on the Economy before looking for Investors who would probably end up loosing if they invested in the country. A lot of Investors are closing up shop in the Nation, Why not work on retaining the ones you have already than go seek for new Ones.

I personally think there's more to boooooohari's travels than we know. That man is shady

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Ozid(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
henrysam:

I think there is this adage that says " charity begins at home" gallivanting though the whole world without changing our mindset will not yield anything good.
We should not deceive ourselves into believing some Americans or foreigners will build our home for us.
If you wait and think Buhari will come and change Nigeria mindset then you are not being sincere with yourself. If we really want change then we must change our mindset and that's what is happening in other part of the world. "We cannot keep doing one thing and expect a different result" Let's watch and support what this man is doing but that does not mean we shouldn't criticize any bad policy of this govt. Be the change you want to see in this govt.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Lunar2010: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Senator Sir, I believe you also have a role to play. It's not all about the executive arm. Take for example, the outcry over the secret recruitments at the CBN and the escapades of the normad cattle rearers, one would have expected you to raise a motion at your place of work to bring in Emefiele and the Minister of interior to explain to the Senate (and Nigerians). We seem to here more from you on Social Media.

Please talk some of Common sense@ into some of your colleagues... Like Dino Melaye and tell him to stop flaunting his wealth like a super star musician abi magician abi drug baron. Abeg, try and work and be seen to be working at the senate. God bless...

Feranchek:
The 'common sense' senator is at it again.

What's your take on this photo? A swipe at the president or an advice?

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/715674840053624833?lang=en

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
stop insulting him...he is sayin d truth...beside his mouth ain't dirty..u will even kiss his anus let alone see his mouth to kiss.....buhari ha done nothing locally...he shud stop wasting our forex on meaningless travelling

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by alexlee50: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
opineflu:
Z.....senatorBen to like twitter propaganda,he may regret dis rants latr.because e go beta
These propaganda are they truths or lies? If they are they are truths, why will he regret it? Should we live a life where we are afraid to say the truth? So because PMB is now in power, people can't have contrary views from him?and anybody that has a contrary view would be labelled, threatened or arrested? Is this the democracy we voted for? Have people lost their minds? How would PMB be a better president if there is no criticism. How would we have a better improved society where there is freedom.People like you portend a greater danger to the society than the president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by 2sexycom(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ozid:

Look, I am one of those who supported him during the last election but you lots should stop this comparison. Was the country as bad as it now when he was handed over to? Was it as worse as this during the last administration?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

Talking nonsense is easy.
How many bill has he?

Ben Bruce is quick to list all the countries PMB visited but failed to enumerate the correponding benefits

Travelling from one country to another has not helped us from entering into economic recession, or has it? Benefits ko, benylin and codeine ni..
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
daylife7:

stop insulting him...he is sayin d truth...beside his mouth ain't dirty..u will even kiss his anus let alone see his mouth to kiss.....buhari ha done nothing locally...he shud stop wasting our forex on meaningless travelling

Hahahahahaha! Tell them oh! The economy is in a mess, yet no power, light, water, security, infrastructural development, etc that will help the common man live better but the useless mumuhammado mumuhary is going from one functioning country to another while his is practically and technically dead..
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
meritfrank:

u get light for ur side or u see fuel when u go use power ur gen?
these are the pains of good governance, we need to bear with him, he means well.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by back2sender: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
Dont mind the f. O. O. O. L its only on twitter he has power. What has been His contribution in senate, i dont pay attention to what he said. He eats naija rich but is people eats imported uncle bens rice, who is he deceiving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.