Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (53911 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / While The President Was Away / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by mizhefeh(f): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by nell4: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mrjo:
Bros mind your biz we are blacks, so we hav to live in black-out

lol
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by 1miccza: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
We know we are living in stoneage over here and we are not rejoicing over it.

So dont rub it in our faces

btw isnt it stupid that some people are insulting the present administration for inadequate electricity supply like we have been living in electrical bliss before now
a country of over 50 years that cant generate power.SMH

For real??Are you in this country??
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mrjo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
deebrain:

In insulting him, you agreed with him.

#TapSenseIJN
Amen!
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mrjo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
kajoula:

LIKE SERIOUSLY ?
what did u want me to say?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Ghost447(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
We know we are living in stoneage over here and we are not rejoicing over it.

So dont rub it in our faces

btw isnt it stupid that some people are insulting the present administration for inadequate electricity supply like we have been living in electrical bliss before now
a country of over 50 years that cant generate power.SMH
They boasted exceedingly during their campaign. Fashola went as far as saying it would not take more than six months for a serious administration to fix power problem in Nigeria. People are just taking /rating them by their words / promises.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by paulnnaji25(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:

You're not supposed to live in darkness, de-program that Zombie mentality.
this is why we call it zoo, some animals are happy to be in the heart of darkness.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
What are you implying
1miccza:

For real??Are you in this country??
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mrjo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
tunjijones:

Shatap.... I hate it when people support bad thing
then #bringbackourLIGHT
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by hollypagan: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
What is your business oyibo ,we like it fouk off
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Politicia have the penchant for sweet talking
are theu the first the first government to say that
didnt past governments promises to give us power
remember vision 2020
Ghost447:
They boasted exceedingly during their campaign. Fashola went as far as saying it would not take more than six months for a serious administration to fix power problem in Nigeria. People are just taking /rating them by their words / promises.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by 1miccza: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
What are you implying

That i am surprised that you are saying we can't generate our own power... We do generate it's'just not enough.. Forget that noise by Fashola...
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Lilimax(f): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
Is there really a government in this country?

Has Kachokwu and Fashola failed or their ministries are in the spotlight?

What about our silent and sleeping ministers like Fayemi, Ngige, i dont even know the names of the others because it seems they work in Mars and live in Mercury

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by busomma: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
We should be very ashamed of our country Nigeria. This is not how to live life. We are in hell. No question about that.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Lilimax(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ghost447:
No action to back all the bogus promises.
Change indeed!
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by MarieSucre(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:

I know he is there. That is why I have said he is selling out there. It is do annoying that Nigerians are so ignorant sometimes. You think life is about fuel and light. Look at US, UK, china, russia, nato, africom, turkey, saudi, iraq all subtly mobilizing their Armies. There is something going on out there and Africa is at the center of it. Exactly as was said; "It os Africans themselves; and their inherent ignorance that will lead to the eventual demise."

The US has already invaded Nigeria in the North. The CIA's prediction that Nigeria would break up in 2015 failed, because people were not ready to continue killing in the name of revenge for boko haram. They were left with divide and conquer and the Biafra thing came up. If Biafra goes, they are automatically western milking cows. Subsequently the break-off of Yoruba and central Nigeria. The US can then send NATO in to invade like they did Libya in the name of international intervention. If Buhari refuses to do their bidding, they will make sure Nigerians suffer. Classic military tactic. Yakubo Gowon did it to the Biafrans, USSR to the Soviet Union, US to Libya, US to Ethopia. US to Zimbabwe, US to Kenya, US to Iraq, US to Afgan. So we have to choose a side.

That is what is going on in the world.

truthspeaks

Look at you. You think Nigeria is standing on it's own 2 feet. Who do you think buys most of our oil? Supplies most of the 2nd hand cars you see on the road? 2nd hand hospital equipments? Drugs? Control Bureau the change? This phone wey you dey use dey type all these many-many things who get the satellite for space wey your network provider dey tap from? Ever heard of foreign aid or grants all from USAID aka United States!

Dey there make pant dey wear you.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mufasa27(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
No be the d oyinbo fault e nor know say na zombie be our presient angry
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
What i meant was that we cant put up necessary technicalities to generate ours for donkey years
what do want fashola to do
atleast we reached our highest generated watts during this tenure and they are thinking of nuclear generated power
i was watching an interview some years back where goodluck was rambling about new turbines,when the old ones were rotting away without care
1miccza:

That i am surprised that you are saying we can't generate our own power... We do generate it's'just not enough.. Forget that noise by Fashola...
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
Our President went to US to bring Nuclear energy that will generate 2500mw by 2050. He is our best President grin

The talk of nuclear energy started since the time of OBJ..... By the way, the nuclear convention was more of an anti-proliferation of nuclear usage
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by rexzqcom(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
Our President went to US to bring Nuclear energy that will generate 2500mw by 2050. He is our best President grin

Mugu says "sia baba". Yet he can't deliver on his immediate promises. Fools are happy he will deliver on 2050 promise. When he will be long dead and rotten.
Sure you all left your brains at the last general election pooling stations.

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Donshemzy1234: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
see this one oo, when we can cope with days, weeks, months and probably years. u berra face ur biz. toju bole eran nuru.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by 1miccza: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
What i meant was that we cant put up necessary technicalities to generate ours for donkey years
what do want fashola to do
atleast we reached our highest generated watts during this tenure and they are thinking of nuclear generated power
i was watching an interview some years back where goodluck was rambling about new turbines,when the old ones were rotting away without care

If there's'one thing this government loves doing it's'condenming what other's'have done. We have been generating,the right word should be maintain our infrastructure. Fashola just keeps on saying so much bullshit and doing nothing... We don't want complains we want action
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Rotimisegun: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lolll
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Omonigeriarere: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
[s]
skyman200:
The stupid president say that before 2050 there will be steady power supply in the country even some people will support him.
[/s]

Really? Where is the fulfillment of this fake promise by your otueke hero: the same man who privatized electricity without a tangible reason. In your own sense of reasoning, is it appropriate to transfer the ownership of this sector to private entities who are profit making organizations in consideration of how essential power is to Nigerian?

Continue to blame PMB till you wake up from your slumber.

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by IAIT: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lilimax:
No action to back all the bogus promises.
Change indeed!

And guess what? the Nigerian people or at least the ones i have have spoken to are saying lets be patient. Lets be patient? I say we have been patient far too long. Need i remind us that patience doesn't fix all things! The guy(Buhari) has been in there(in power) for a year or close to a year, whatever the case is and i am yet to see anything tangible he has done. Anything thing tangible that has an impact on the lives of the average Nigerian man walking the streets (frankly those are the ones i care about).

No Sai Buhari for me untill i say things taking shape....
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Dmanlex(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
3 hours is small... Some places in Naija 2 weeks, 3 days, etc
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by timoteus(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is he lying?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
I understand your points
apc are trying theeir best to make pdp as bad as possible because whether they like it or not pdp still has a stronghold in this country
they are beating even when they just fell
1miccza:

If there's'one thing this government loves doing it's'condenming what other's'have done. We have been generating,the right word should be maintain our infrastructure. Fashola just keeps on saying so much bullshit and doing nothing... We don't want complains we want action

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by larrymoore(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
we are used to it.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by gbens2000(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Samjr:
Lwkmd i just love Nigerians....
i swear down.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by lilyheaven: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fedayeen:
u are just funny. imagine 2050
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by oluwafon(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
cold:
He must be a member of the Nigerian Wailers Association. Sai baba grin

sai baba! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.