Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60523 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by truthspeaks: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
But babe chill oo. Life na packaging oo. No1 wld inscribe his/her problems on his/her forehead. Even u sef de package
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Haba!
I agree it would be epic, but that fighting no possible. They are big boys nau
hehehe as in play will be disrupted just like morhino's first el classico. when we won five zero.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmfao!!!!!
See I told ya Laveda hates Jadekitana
I told ya......

Now let's see how this plays out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
wristbangle:

gringringrin, My God!

Just keep cool, no matter what okay. No be NL dey feed us biko. How many of such we don see 4 NL, na to ignore and have fun
Fun with a troll? shocked grin
No abeg.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by IgboGoat: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Must you announce to the world that a guy took you out and ate more than you did?

I wonder how this post made the FP, or are the NairaLand MODs losing it?
Mtcheewww
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by femiakinbully(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
no be person whey get money whey no dey drop them dey call stingy ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The bedlam can ensue right after we've sodömised them like Transgenders in male prisons...

hmmmm ure 1000% right
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ominiriches2016(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
U get what u want. Give my guy a break.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Seun, why do you and your Mods like to embarrass yourselves and Nigerians with topics like this on front page of this forum ? I only hope you really want to keep yourselves in the game, if not, it won't take a while before your forum goes into oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by midehi2(f): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Sweetheart how are u jare
i think this has entered fp, wait for more bashing.... grin

but seriously you joking right
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ireneony(f): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

See better pikin.
Fine girl. Please don't be like the op that goes about judging people on how to spend their hard earned money.
are u a banker grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Lmfao!!!!!
See I told ya Lav eda hates Jadekitana
I told ya......

Now let's see how this plays out

Did you trade your brain with that of a goat?.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by wristbangle: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Sweetheart how are u jare

Cool and u? cool
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Come you this Rat always jumping up and down, don't you have a life? In a day you quote jadekitana mor than 20times even if she ignores u keep quoting! You have gone to the extent of creating threads about me are you that jobless and desperate? If you don't use lordsamurai it's saintsamuria,cum4what etc are you that lonely that you seek so much attention here like a desperate he-goat on heat? You quote me and get ignored yet you wouldn't stop,bia what is really your problem? Inferiority complex? I read a part where u said your folks beg you not to run away from home, are you a broken child? Using nairaland to seek redemption? Studying everyone here and creating threads to seek attention. No wonder you dress like a woman,puttin on wigs and lipsticks,you are delusional and confused! Seek help.
babe ..you harsh ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe as in play will be disrupted just like morhino's first el classico. when we won five zero.
Wait wait wait. Who are you rooting for?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by VictorRomanov: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana, abi na sindel-shiver or mileena-sonyaBlade, so cos u were disappointed by one banker, all bankers now fall into that category?

What fallacy is this type of argument called sef??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by chigoizie7(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Goat how are you? You seem pained by this write up with your foolish mentality! I can bet this isn't even your original moniker so I may not waste too much time on you! 100naira may be too big for you to let go so it's quite normal for a guy to keep a lady waiting for 10minutes cos of it! Seems you are one of those stingy bastards flaunting fake lives, oh did I hit a nerve by exposing your lots? U reek stewpidity! When next u wanna attack me come with your main moniker,the one u always use, coward!! I could have ignored your comment like I do to ediots like you but no! Let me dish it out just the way u need it! Omoburuku oshi, nagging like a child here! person. Next!

Ops, I forgot to ask, do u make N100 in 10mins?

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by hitz: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lets be frank. you were attracted to his supposed "fakeness". In this age of social media. the superficial narcissts get all the girls. all their pictures are flashy. while the real G's who dont have time to take pictures are well...downgraded.

we learn everyday. but this your story isnt really a big deal. na normal
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by petux(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITS OBVIOUS that the OP is one of this oloshos that go to the banks for the sole purpose of getting the attention of bankers but unfortunately they end up getting d attention of customer care service guys and casheirs, when the real dope bankers are upstairs in their offices. "olosho business gone wrong. afta d customer care service guys nd casheirs have used them like a piece of toilet roll that they are, they now come online in nairaland and start lamenting bankers are broke and all that. "TEAM BANKING AND FINANCE STUDENT.
dnt mind the eediot......#Teambankingandfinance

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by yinka2011: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
and what about you as a woman? you are worse than him who met him only because of those flashy dp's of expensive shoes and cars.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Kgdavid(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
dayojags10:
I'm commenting not cause of your write up(cos I know all nah exaggeration) but because I know you have a point. Bankers are damn broke, forget dose their starchy shirts, them no get money. My elder sis used to be a banker and I remembered dose her lamentations, always complaining of how broke she is, she go they tax me. Tank God for her life now, there's one again, he is a street neighbor.... The debt wey that bros they owe my mama just from buying roasted fish from her ehn.... Nah if month don end e go they GARA they pay him outstanding small small, by on the 8th, another credit don start

NB; I heard the debt wey dem dy owe no be here ooh

Anybody can run into huge debts especially when the facilities are made easily available. That certainly does not mean that all bankers are broke or indebted. Why do you guys reason like this? Why?!

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Wait wait wait. Who are you rooting for?
IM A BARCA BLOOD, BORN AND BRED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE CATALANS, RAP WITH A CATALUNA FLAG AND FED WITH A BARCELONA FOOD, IM A BARCA BLOOD.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by gbens2000(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:
grin
y she com dey blast u like that?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
jadekitana is a gold digger of the local order. here in abroad,
when you ask a lady to hang out with you,it does not necessary meant an express permission to foot her Bill.every1 take care of his or her bill.The banker knew what jadekitana did not know ofcourse he sensed dt u are a gold digger. Next time ,think of taking care of yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by christopheru(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITS OBVIOUS that the OP is one of this oloshos that go to the banks for the sole purpose of getting the attention of bankers but unfortunately they end up getting d attention of customer care service guys and casheirs, when the real dope bankers are upstairs in their offices. "olosho business gone wrong. afta d customer care service guys nd casheirs have used them like a piece of toilet roll that they are, they now come online in nairaland and start lamenting bankers are broke and all that. "TEAM BANKING AND FINANCE STUDENT.
i de feel your flow #TeamAccountancyStudents

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

See this bimbo!! I no be banker but you no get the temerity to stereotype people or their profession. See the kind big ear-rings u wear wey be like aglican church-bell!! If u dey find man wey go spend one million dollars for u on una first date, shows snapshot of ya pusssy make we see whether e worth am. Olosho.
You are so crass..how can you say such things in a forum like this..pls apply some decorum when writing..you should write like an adult and not like a street teenager.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by kobonaire(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
The OP sounds like a bitter/disappointed runs babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Marlvin(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Dear, thank God u stated that he is a contract staff because a full bank staff on entry level earns nothing less than N140k on a monthly basis after tax.

Aside that, don't view all bankers as being broke or stingy because we have fantastic ones who are up and doing when it comes to spending.

Also, I checked your dp only to discover that you look somewhat classic (if that's u anyway) hence will make guys especially the broke ones to hype their game by devising deceitful ways just to get you.

@ dollyjoy, happy new month dear kiss

Dude thats not her pix.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by slikcipher(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Date an Entrepreneur!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by kunle75(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Am sorry sister,but i must say that it serves you right vos if people like us wey no be bankers toast u na you no go gree but to they do yanga..........

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Kgdavid(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Jadekitana, abi na sindel-shiver or mileena-sonyaBlade, so cos u were diasspointed by one banker, all bankers now fall into that category?

What fallacy is this type of argument called sef??

fallacy of composition perhaps.

bro some Nigerians just be making me wonder if i am really from this country
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by pablobellins(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

Did you trade your brain with that of a goat?.
undecided
Gawd!!! That was too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.