Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60372 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by pablobellins(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

Did you trade your brain with that of a goat?.
undecided
Gawd!!! That was too much
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
are u a banker grin

No, I'm an electrical engineer. But saying bankers are fake is soo false. Problem is people expect too much from them
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sinizia: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Whoever pushed this thread to the FP is a brain-dead rétard of the highest echelon. A product of cheap drunk fúck!! You guys keep ruining this forum with FP pushing of insipid fairytales from trolls. SMH!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

Did you trade your brain with that of a goat?.

undecided
lols!!
Please tend to the diiicks....you don't wanna keep your customers waiting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
pablobellins:
Gawd!!! That was too much

I wanna add more
undecided
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ireneony(f): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

No, I'm an electrical engineer. But saying bankers are fake is soo false. Problem is people expect too much from them
that right though grin
She should have said some bankers.
There is good and bad in every field
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by fernandoc(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

The small change wey u spend pain u shaa.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AceDomino(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
That's what this post is

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by jaybee3(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin

I been wan begin to dey pop everything in sight na (Including wetin she dey bring to d table) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
AIRTIME007:

lols!!
Please tend to the diiicks....you don't wanna keep your customers waiting

How about sending your father over?

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by VictorRomanov: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kgdavid:

fallacy of composition perhaps.

bro some Nigerians just be making me wonder if i am really from this country

My bro, how we go do na? 180m people can't all be reasonable na. We just got to put up with them.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoharry:
You are so crass..how can you say such things in a forum like this..pls apply some decorum when writing..you should write like an adult and not like a street teenager.

Shut up! Na u go lecture me on how to express ma self! Anytime I need ya kind of advice, I go move to ma toilet and shit one!

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITS OBVIOUS that the OP is one of this oloshos that go to the banks for the sole purpose of getting the attention of bankers but unfortunately they end up getting d attention of customer care service guys and casheirs, when the real dope bankers are upstairs in their offices. "olosho business gone wrong. afta d customer care service guys nd casheirs have used them like a piece of toilet roll that they are, they now come online in nairaland and start lamenting bankers are broke and all that. "TEAM BANKING AND FINANCE STUDENT.
wicked grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by wristbangle: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:
haba!....jade take it easy nah....u can't judge a whole cos of one person!....by d way he's not related to u so u can't tell him how to spend HIS money!

Babe, shey dem no April fool u today?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by 4nobody4every1: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
jaybee3:

I been wan begin to dey pop everything in sight na (Including wetin she dey bring to d table) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
chai iv died!! bia im nt cum4wat nd iv never created a thread abt u, i dnt seek 4 attention, mayb its u with a river niger vaginal dats an attention seeker, truth hurts. doh!
ediot. see what you have done to yourself... she definitely murdered you... when we tell you to stop woman-wrappering or licking a$$es, you no gree.. see your life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Kgdavid(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
VictorRomanov:

My bro, how we go do na? 180m people can't all be reasonable na. We just got to put up with them.

grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
IM A BARCA BLOOD, BORN AND BRED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE CATALANS, RAP WITH A CATALUNA FLAG AND FED WITH A BARCELONA FOOD, IM A BARCA BLOOD.
You get mouth! Kai!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Afroconnect: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
You no dey chop for house?

Going out on a date is not going for buffet or banquet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by opineflu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
u sha chop meat...end of story d rest na ur palava
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by eHydrated(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
In conclusion, he offered to pay #500 for short time n that's the real reason you r pained.

3 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Freshboi: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sister, at this age, person still dey carry you go date? You are meant to be carried to your pastor for serious prayers. You never marry and you dey shine teeth like slowpoke? Haven't your mates married? Let them continue to carry you like tray.
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin grin

You just dey laugh today.. Wetin happen na, you high on Trumps cheesy humour?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by refiner(f): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Where that cheap olosho laveda the bag of syphillis and std? The grand patron of oloshos! Silly cretin.

shockedshocked.....jade dear pls dis should be enoff!....Nawa ooo...if na me u insult like dis...na suicide straight and I go write say na u kill me!grin....Pele! abeg e don do!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Why are you telling her sorry? Because the guy collected his 100 naira change? Or because he loves asun so much he eat more than her. Abeg let us be real here. They guy could just be a tight fisted person based on poor background and upbringing not because all bankers are fake. Why is she weeping over such a trivial issue. Sorry ko, sorry ni.
no becos..the guy in question lacks courtesy..how can a man take a woman out on a date.order for a plate of Asun and rushes almost all of it before the girl could eat any..is that how you guys behave toward your women/dates..the man is not only stingy,hungry &selfish but is he is not a gentleman..as for the change he is entitle to wait to collect it becos its his money and he is the one that know his where the shoe pinches.I am sure what he did actually made the lady to write him off totally and every other things that followed became irritating to her.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
Bankers are not stingy ...They can spend without with a lady.
What I have experience.

Yet you wonder why Seun no dey even look your side - correct English sentence you no fit write...grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by MWTH(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.

God bless you. This girl mumu pass mugu. How can you come here and destroy a job I have lived with for over a decade?
Made all the monies I have ever made from there.

This girl is certainly a gold digger. Keep your kunte to yasef. Other girls will appreciate this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Halimi24: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

This ur mentality is embarassing&depressing

Go&work for ur own money&quit relying

On men to survive

Seun osewa stop making ur website a hubb&mouthpiece for prostitutes

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Shut up! Na u go lecture me on how to express ma self! Anytime I need ya kind of advice, I go move to ma toilet and shit one!
seun should really vet the age group of poeple that he allow into nairaland..you are really a child from your write up.pls go and face your studies..this place is not for you.you should learn how to engage people in a civil manner and not behave like a garage boy.enough of you already

3 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How do you encounter all these guys madam?
What do you do for a living? sad
i think she is just a desperate attention craver, the whole bullshit she typed is a means to an end - attention.

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by 4nobody4every1: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
jaybee3:

You just dey laugh today.. Wetin happen na, you high on Trumps cheesy humour?
Laughter is the medicine for the soul, when l login into Nairaland, l laugh my ass off at the funny threads / comments l read daily, chai , Seun must be laughing too while smiling to the bank grin grin

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How do you encounter all these guys madam?
What do you do for a living? sad

samething I have been wondering

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.