Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60564 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How about sending your father over?

undecided
lol!.....it seems ur studying archaeology..the older the diick...the better...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Broke a55 niggurs trying to defend their own fakes grin

Awon team FAWORAJA grin

how market grin

See as them dey vex because the girl use her reggae to spoil their blues grin

Owo asun wogbo grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by spencekat(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abegg,free bankers joor.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jorussia(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana is a corporate prostitute.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fourwinds: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:
haba!....jade take it easy nah....u can't judge a whole cos of one person!....by d way he's not related to u so u can't tell him how to spend HIS money!
heheheheheeeee.!!! ur advice correct...

dis ur DP come fine today well well...
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by oketoyinboshola(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Your story is incomplete, your didn't tell us how he slept or bang you without giving you any money.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Arckeen: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
You too get sense my Broda !
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
sinizia:
Whoever pushed this thread to the FP is a brain-dead rétard of the highest echelon. A product of cheap drunk fúck!! You guys keep ruining this forum with FP pushing of insipid fairytales from trolls. SMH!!
another banker spotted grin

O dun grin

Afefe ti fe atiri furo adie grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:
wicked grin
long time

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Damfostopper(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op is a guy hiding behind a female account to perpetuate n type nonsennse.....

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by gbens2000(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
are u a banker grin
u funny gan.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:
You get mouth! Kai!
lol u b madrid fan?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by blesoh(f): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Don't tell me you paid for the two plate, hahahahahaha bad market.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by livgenius: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm a banker.

I'm 23

I earn over 400k a month

That's all I'll say on this matter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
DonCrust:

Do you have dignity at all? Laura Hillenbrand said, "Without dignity, identity is erased." Just because the guy didn't get you 10 plates of Asun or allow you to eat the only plate he ordered doesn't mean he's living a fake or borrowed life. What if that first date was a test? You may think you deleted his number but I'm sure he did the same even before you left the lounge.

Every life deserves a certain amount of dignity, no matter how poor or damaged the shell that carries it. You need to work on yourself and stop assessing men base on the type of car they drive, the price of thier shoes on Jumia, etc.

Work on yourself and stop acting like the PRO of OAN (Olosho Association of Nigeria).
Testing for what mr man? ..for a plate of Asun on a date?...are you for real? such a local mentality you guys have..god in heaven....even our fathers did not behave like this..i am really sick of you Nigerian men..You test women for every thing and the women will really play along with the test..that is why you end up getting bad women at your hand.You guys are insecured and have poor mentality to roman, dating and marraige..test a woman over a plate of Asun..what a shame..thank God we women are now working and can afford to take ourselve out ones in a while when the change permit us.you guys should continue to sit on your high horse and be testing ladies over a 500 plate of Asu.SHAME.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Edipee(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITS OBVIOUS that the OP is one of this oloshos that go to the banks for the sole purpose of getting the attention of bankers but unfortunately they end up getting d attention of customer care service guys and casheirs, when the real dope bankers are upstairs in their offices. "olosho business gone wrong. afta d customer care service guys nd casheirs have used them like a piece of toilet roll that they are, they now come online in nairaland and start lamenting bankers are broke and all that. "TEAM BANKING AND FINANCE STUDENT.
shake me bro.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
SkinnyDude:
ediot. see what you have done to yourself... she definitely murdered you... when we tell you to stop woman-wrappering or licking a$$es, you no gree.. see your life
K
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Arckeen:
You too get sense my Broda !
see as them don gather full the place

Angry and broke a55 niggurs everywhere grin

Because he no enter the promiseland grin

Assuming he enter promise land na another song we go dey hear grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by willanderson: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

Sounds like dude did u wrong ma'am . get yo priorities straight n get u a damn job.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
sinizia:
Whoever pushed this thread to the FP is a brain-dead rétard of the highest echelon. A product of cheap drunk fúck!! You guys keep ruining this forum with FP pushing of insipid fairytales from trolls. SMH!!

All those adjectives for Lālastiçlala? shocked...don't get your hackles up, he won't get the mention...grin

Go create an account on Quora.com if you are keen on assaulting your senses with cognitive material... that's my base now...NL has gone mainstream since 2014(December) in a dire bid to keep up with Linda Ikeji...you know all these controversial topics generate more traffic which construes to more money for sëun even though they paint the forum in a bad light.... I guess a good name is no longer better than riches to Mr sëun...

5 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

How did this make front page ...to me it seems you are desperate ..were you expecting jack Daniels or Hennessey

These women seff.....no wonder tey are still spinsters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How about sending your father over?

undecided

you no dey hear word ba undecided
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Funkybabee(f): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
yes,nah true u said @Op they are so stingy even useless to the county.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by gbens2000(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jorussia:
Jadekitana is a corporate prostitute.
shocked,u harsh oh.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Edipee:
shake me bro.
hehehehe shakes him back
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by menix(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

The truth of the Mata be say You are Money conscious..

U nodded to his date after seeing his flashy displays of wealth nd you wan go chop where u no sow..

I call ur type Azu Okporoko..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
K
i expect this.. you are always empty.. you better stop lying, it won't do you good..
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by willanderson: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sounds like dude did you wrong ma'am.. Get a job n get yo priorities straight

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoharry:
Testing for what mr man? ..for a plate of Asun on a date?...are you for real? such a local mentality you guys have..god in heaven....even our fathers did not behave like this..i am really sick of you Nigerian men..You test women for every thing and the women will really play along with the test..that is why you end up getting bad women at your hand.You guys are insecured and have poor mentality to roman, dating and marraige..test a woman over a plate of Asun..what a shame..thank God we women are now working and can afford to take ourselve out ones in a while when the change permit us.you guys should continue to sit on your high horse and be testing ladies over a 500 plate of Asu.SHAME.
can you imagine. Chaiiiii grin

Using asun to test someone grin

Poverty and konji is a b@st@rd grin

Is Op sure that's not his last meal for the day grin

Awon faworajas aka bankets Be forming fake itk tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Fourwinds: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

See this bimbo!! I no be banker but you no get the temerity to stereotype people or their profession. See the kind big ear-rings u wear wey be like aglican church-bell!! If u dey find man wey go spend one million dollars for u on una first date, shows snapshot of ya pusssy make we see whether e worth am. Olosho.
Oboy.! dis ur comment na foundational slap ooo

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by menix(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funkybabee:
yes,nah true u said @Op they are so stingy even useless to the county.

Why won't they be useless when ur axx is prettier than ur face..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.