Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (63298 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
IyaIode:
To hell with em and RevDesm0ndJuju

This is what your fellow illiterate free roaming Fulani criminals have brought upon us.

I know Buhari has began to breath hot air down the Ghanian govt over the rightful killing of his Fulani kinsmen in Ghana.

Well, the Ghanian president and govt are fully committed to the security and peace of their nation and nationals.

If peace will be secured by having only documented ECOWAS citizens into their country then so be it.

If you like insult me and Ghanian govt.

Very soon you may find yourself seeking asylum in Ghana so be careful .

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by IVORY2009(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
In the voice of african china, " to get visa to Ghana no wa" shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chubhie:

Oh, so it's true!!! Ghana will make a kill issuing visas to Nigerians.
Sure esp from those seeking to study in their universities
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Sure esp from those seeking to study in their universities
Mahama should be applauded for putting the interest of his country first.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chubhie:

Mahama should be applauded for putting the interest of his country first.

Now you see why this move has serious motives and shows a diplomatic row currently brewing between Nigeria and Ghana over the menace of Fulani illiterates.

This is a proactive and working govt committed to the peace and security of its citizens.

Very soon, Fulanis will only be allowed to roam in the core north and the deserts of Niger, chad and Sudan

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chubhie:
mynd44, come and see a case of two fighting on a serious international issue.

The Ghanians are telling Buhari that they won't condone the menace of Fulani illiterates in their land .

I just pity the middle belt because that is where Fulani have been eyeing to occupy since the north is now a barren desolate desert.

And given that this next few years are expected to witness unprecedented droughts in the north, we can expect more crisis in the middle belt all due to Fulani rampage for grazing rights.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Ghanians are telling Buhari that they won't condone the menace of Fulani illiterates in their land .

I just pity the middle belt because that is where Fulani have been eyeing to occupy since the north is now a barren desolate desert.

And given that this next few years are expected to witness unprecedented droughts in the north, we can expect more crisis in the middle belt all due to Fulani rampage for grazing rights.
I heard Nigeria is tackling that by importing grass and provisions of grazing corridors for the fulani. Hit or miss? I can't say.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chubhie:

I heard Nigeria is tackling that by importing grass and provisions of grazing corridors for the fulani. Hit or miss? I can't say.
Not importing grass. Seeds to plant the grasses here.

These grass grow faster that the usual, are more nutricious and are able to withstand trumbling on

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by iamord(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
The crazy thing is for some time now, nigerians are forced to get resident permits to stay a shortwhile @ ghana despite the fact we are under ECOWAS. I ddont see how this will foster unity betweenm both countries coz one is about to exploit the other. Shey 9ja dey issue visa to ghanians? Maybe they scared of nigerians increasing population....xenophobia in disguise
like seriously. I don't understand why with the advent of media, to keep you informed you still choose to be ignorant. What Is xenophobia about this?? Are you not aware that ever legal alien in Nigeria requires a resident permit.? And it has nothing to do with xenophobia even when you are under ecowas? BTW Your media are fond of twisting stories
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Not importing grass. Seeds to plant the grasses here.

These grass grow faster that the usual, are more nutricious and are able to withstand trumbling on
Oh! good. as long as it permanently solves the age long issue between fulani herdsmen and farmers. By the way, you are doing a great job.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by brilliant5(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laughable. If we start our own dem go cry o
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by iamord(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Now you see why this move has serious motives and shows a diplomatic row currently brewing between Nigeria and Ghana over the menace of Fulani illiterates.

This is a proactive and working govt committed to the peace and security of its citizens.

Very soon, Fulanis will only be allowed to roam in the core north and the deserts of Niger, chad and Sudan
of this is how you jump to conclusion concerning issues like this then it's a pity. While in the real sense this is something to be applauded. Your media has turned it upside down. It has nothing to do with any diplomatic row or Fulani. The world does not revolve round Nigeria. Look at the bigger picture

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by georjay(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

E go do you like dream.

Why will the Ghanian president suddenly issue such immigration restrictions?

Think!

okay
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=iamord post=44315940] like seriously. I don't understand why with the advent of media, to keep you informed you still choose to be ignorant. What Is xenophobia about this?? Are you not aware that ever legal alien in Nigeria requires a resident permit.? And it has nothing to do with xenophobia even when you are under ecowas? BTW Your media are fond of twisting stories [/quote
No I'm not aware of that simply because I don't know of any african who comes to nigeria & obtain a resident permit. Moreso, an ecowas member country, its unheard of.....and I said its xenophobia in disguise because seeing how nigerians are gradually flooding their country, the only legal way to restrict the flow is to issue visa (make money thrru it)....rather than be violent like the southafricans, they decided to be more diplomatic bout it.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
iamord:
like seriously. I don't understand why with the advent of media, to keep you informed you still choose to be ignorant. What Is xenophobia about this?? Are you not aware that ever legal alien in Nigeria requires a resident permit.? And it has nothing to do with xenophobia even when you are under ecowas? BTW Your media are fond of twisting stories
No I'm not aware of that simply because I don't know of any african who comes to nigeria & obtain a resident permit. Moreso, an ecowas member country, its unheard of.....and I said its xenophobia in disguise because seeing how nigerians are gradually flooding their country, the only legal way to restrict the flow is to issue visa (make money thrru it)....rather than be violent like the southafricans, they decided to be more diplomatic bout it.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by MadCow1: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lies...

Shiity Journalism..

The News article refers to AU citizens in General.

Nigerias access to Ghana is based on ECOWAS Agreement.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by otolinedebby(f): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
ok na. Buhari u don hear na Nigeria need visa too b4 entry.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nonybb: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Who wants to visit that rubbish country

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
What is special bout that country sef? Nigerians make una no stress una sef. Who no nid that country, naija go survive
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by henrydadon(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
i laugh in Swahili
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by winj: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
thereby rubbishing ECOWAS agreement.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Charly68: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nonsense,what am I doing in Ghana ! Ghana !! Ghana ko Ghana ni!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by nadizua(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
a welcme devlpmnt... a country dat knws wat they want
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by MrMcJay(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
OJUcrook:
Hahahahahaaaa
You never get tired of spweing jargon. Your ibo brothers are the one constituting nuisance in Ghana right now. Two ibo factions are shamelessly fighting over the eze ndigbo title in Takoradi.
Dont lie to me that you are from the ND. You are an ibo, we know. Dont deny your useless tribe

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.