Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (63301 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by phibetakappa: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nonybb:
Who wants to visit that rubbish country
You call Ghana a rubbish country? Hahaha, a country where your people attend their universities and are rushing to get their passport. How many Ghanaians attend Nigerian universities.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by phibetakappa: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
ifyalways:

Wo nnim nyansa, Kwasempani. cool
Menua mesr3w, mendidi no atem, onim nia ookan. Wei mo de3 saa na omo te.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by richiepolymer(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
This must be the joke of the century. Ghana?? angry
So what about all the talk of borderless and unified ecowas? A Ghana which we supplied electricity and gas to and yet they weren't paying as at when due? Ghana? So we need visa to go to Ghana. We better wake up in Nigeria. We've slept for too long.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by phibetakappa: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
richiepolymer:
So what about all the talk of borderless and unified ecowas? A Ghana which we supplied electricity and gas to and yet they weren't paying as at when due? Ghana? So we need visa to go to Ghana. We better wake up in Nigeria. We've slept for too long.
My brother try to read a news item in detail before you pass comments, don't follow sensational headlines. FYI, Nigeria is not part of that arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Ride on Buhari grin...we wanted change and were getting it...painfully i should add also...very soon togo and niger go tell us the same thing...Yeye country grin
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by ThisIsArthur: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2016
richiepolymer:
Hahahaa i laugh shit oo i laugh vomit infact i laugh piss. You supply electricity to who Ghana?? The biggest joke of all time, joke in 3D. u no well oo see dokita abegi. Rub you muff for floor like a chicken. As you don dey breath all this while ur mind do u say we supply electricity to Ghana. Bad belle ur mama noe born you well ooo. Format your head abegi we supply gas but pls we dont supply Ghana with any electricity.
My Nigerian people lets stop deceiving una self o. How many time must we clarify say ibi sensational useless journalism which must be disregarded with the contempt it deserve. ECOWAS passport and policy is in full force, this is to other AU countries and one foolish journalist twist it to get people like to do what you are doing now. Read wide google no be curse use it.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by preselect(m): 5:13am On Apr 02, 2016
[size=14pt]so mallam buhari don destroy our economy so tay Ghana don declare say we go need visa to enter their country.

yeye de smell
[/size]
#VooDooEconomics

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by totorimi: 5:15am On Apr 02, 2016
That Mahama is only been proactive because he knows that with the way our economy is going the next thing is for many Nigerians to begin to fall in to his country
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Kylexy3000(m): 6:10am On Apr 02, 2016
iamord:
you don't have sense

PROVE IT!!!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by kunle75(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Which gas supply?

I laff.

There is gas supply fro m NLNG to ghana and if they do anyhow they will see anyhow........
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by phibetakappa: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2016
kunle75:

There is gas supply fro m NLNG to ghana and if they do anyhow they will see anyhow........
Mind you the gas is not free, it is being paid for. Nigeria has enough gas to supply to others and your country is still in darkness. Wow!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by truly: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2016
ThisIsArthur:

My dear my point exactly after reading the caption. It like we are always in a hurry to troll Ghana so we try and to put them in a position to receive proper bashing. Even if their population is 5 im sure they love their size and work with God has given them. We that we are bigger with loads of oyel and we are still queuing for petrol. This directive from John Mahama came to rather advance Africa integration so that any Africa country dont need to go through all the hustle and this directive is different from the ECOWAS provision. So Ghana is among i thing only two African country to make it VISA free to enter their country.

The way we keep tailoring information to fit our own stupidity is breathtaking. Una dey insult left right center smh. If there is any country in this world that feels more like home and has a very great relationship with Nigeria we all know is Ghana regardless how much we want to disagree. Many leaders and African countries are praising them for taking such initiative to the extent they are being tagged as taking the lead for other African countries to follow.
Google no be curse use it.

Anything that speaks of bad news for Nigeria is seized upon with great joy
I assure you that some of these people will be very very sad if Boko Haram is defeated today and the mindless killings stop
Fulanis are not in Nigeria alone. They are present in Ghana

https://www.modernghana.com/news/349849/who-are-the-fulani-people-their-origins.html
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2016
Chubhie:
I trust buhari to cut Gas supply to Ghana and also ban alomo bitters.

Only in a nigerians simplistic semi illiterate mind would they think a country will cut sources of revenue because of a non issue like emigration. SMH.

See how some pple are even masturbating ignorantly over it. Naija is not cutting ANYONES gas supply as long as theyre paying their bills. There has to be a serious issue for that to happen - not because of the reduction of emigrants from ur country by another country. cry
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by truly: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2016
ourchoice:
In 1983, Buhari deported all Ghanaians living in Nigeria under the decree: 'Ghana Must Go'.

He did not deport all; he deported those without papers

Also in 1983, as soon as Buhari became the military head of state of Nigeria, crude oil price fell low just as it did last year Buhari took over as President of Nigeria.

Nigerians don't follow their history well...under no condition were we supposed to elect Buhari as President. Buhari has more bad luck than good luck!

The history has been perverted by you!

Jonathan's goodluck was personal, infact it was badluck to people close to him - Alamieyesiegha and Yaradua
Jonathan's Goodluck ushered in a period of strife

ourchoice:

Nigerians should brace up for more difficult times ahead because when an evil man leads a nation, the citizens suffer but when a righteous man leads a nation, the citizens will rejoice....so says the holy book not me!

You must be very happy to be saying this
So does God have any say in this matter?

ourchoice:

Buhari has committed so many bad things just to become president of Nigeria....he looks away from Fulani herdsmen atrocities...he ignores any evil perpetrated by his Fulani herdsmen brothers but quick to mobilize military against:

What did Jonathan do about Fulani herdsmen

ourchoice:
1. Cattle rustlers stealing Fulani herdsmen cows

2. IPOB protesters

3. Muslim Shiites just because he is a Muslim Sunni backed by Saudi Arabia and co

4. Any Community farmers that try to attack Fulani Herdsmen for destroying their crops with their cows

Jonathan attacked Shias too - was he backed by Saudi Arabia too
I wonder when Christians started bemoaning the ordeal of Muslims?

You were absent on this thread because it was Jonathan/Ihejirika that did the killing in 2014. But now it is a crime under Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/1829432/nigerian-troops-kill-sheik-zakzakys

So why did IPOB protesters attack and burn mosques in Onitsha
Why did they destroy Dangote trucks
Are Igbos not working in Dangote companies?
If you talk baout tribalism Kanu has been inciting hate against Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas
Is that not tribalism too

ourchoice:
In 3 years from now, Nigerians (especially the southwest) will regret ever voting massively for Buhari to become Nigeria's President.

Buhari is a wicked man that never forgives!
And you have not forgiven him for winning the election

ourchoice:
Buhari is a core tribalist and a biased man, not fit to be a leader of a multi-tribal country like Nigeria.

And you are not a tribalist?
On what basis should the SW not vote Buhari?

ourchoice:

What fits Buhari more is to be a Muslim Cleric and a Fulani Herdsmen leader not a country president! cry
But there are Muslim clerics in South West
And there are Christian clerics in the SE and SS
Yet the latter are more violent than the former
So your religious-hate inspited hypothesis is out of the window

Nigerian Christians don't want a secular state, but a Christian state
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by truly: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Duara goat has started putting pressure on the Ghanian govt for rightly refusing his fellow criminal Fulani herdsmen from entering Ghana freely.

chachanga:
When you go bringing a nunu-guzzling, goat-tending mugun from Daura deserts hoping he'd suddenly turn into some econo-political master-strategist overnight!

As per putting some silent pressure on the Ghanian authorities on behalf of his vagabond nomads; I can't say i've read that anywhere but it smirks of something his "EXecutive Dumbness" could get entangled with. Let's just tag it as one of the many damages the monumentally insensitive Presidential Douche intends on inflicting on Nigeria before he's through.

#welcome2urchange

This used to be the response when Jonathan was president
What has changed?

Lilimax:
If your president is an iidiot, you're an iidiot as well cos you're currently being ruled by an iidiot.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by iamord(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2016
janellemonae:

Only in a nigerians simplistic semi illiterate mind would they think a country will cut sources of revenue because of a non issue like emigration. SMH.

See how some pple are even masturbating ignorantly over it. Naija is not cutting ANYONES gas supply as long as theyre paying their bills. There has to be a serious issue for that to happen - not because of the reduction of emigrants from ur country by another country. cry
I followed you cos you using the name of my celebrity crush. Now you are making more sense than ever. Sweet. The sad part is that this is a needless argument cos it does not affect Nigeria. But like I said previously the media houses have turned it all up cos they know that the youths will catch feelings on this one and generate traffic. We have alot of of dunce up in here
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by iamord(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
kunle75:

village mindset. You don't know that Ghana has started processing gas and is working round the clock to achieve power independence. Don't think of your own life
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by iamord(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2016
richiepolymer:
guy I troway salute. Your f00lishness is grandeur
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Spain007(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol...he meant petrol not gas.
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Which gas supply?

I laff.

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2016
iamord:
I followed you cos you using the name of my celebrity crush. Now you are making more sense than ever. Sweet. The sad part is that this is a needless argument cos it does not affect Nigeria. But like I said previously the media houses have turned it all up cos they know that the youths will catch feelings on this one and generate traffic. We have alot of of dunce up in here

I swear. Dunces everywhere. Love janellemonae. wink
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by O0XYGEN: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2016
You start your own? Haha what will make anybody travel to nigeria anyway...
brilliant5:
Laughable. If we start our own dem go cry o
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by O0XYGEN: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
This coming from a mumugerian is quite funny.LOL
How then will you describe a so called country;
1.with oil and gas but without electricity,fuel,gas etc
2.which drill 1billion barrels of crude daily yet over 70% of its populace are living in abject poverty.
3.with bad roads all over
4.with poor health system
5.with poor education system
6.with terrorists,fulanis,prostitutes,armed robbers,pirates,scammers etc
7.where animals from other countries will never dream of travelling to.
8.where nothing works,banana republic,animal kingdom,federal republic of mumugeria.
Infact nigeria is not just rubbish but useless filthy good for nothing zoo.
There are over 5million and still counting MUMUGERIANS in Ghana.
You live in the most useless country on earth so mind your language ...filthy smelly bokoharam idiot
Nonybb:
Who wants to visit that rubbish country
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by O0XYGEN: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2016
And what will a fool you be doing in Ghana.
Ghana is not as useless as nigeria ok
Charly68:
Nonsense,what am I doing in Ghana ! Ghana !! Ghana ko Ghana ni!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2016
O0XYGEN:
Typical idiot. Do nigeria supply the gas to Ghana for free? If Ghana decides not to buy the gas again do u know what will happen to your useless country?
Ghana is such a bad debtor. don't let me spill and open GH yansh cos I'm very connected to Nana Akufado by marriage. don't push me. mynd44 rule 2.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2016
janellemonae:

Do you know the amount of unserviced debts Ghana is owning Nigeria? You don't understand the big brother role Nigeria plays and still playing at the detriment of her citizens.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by O0XYGEN: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Meanwhile the total number of mumugerians in Ghana exceeds the number of mumugerians in all other countries put together.
You live in a useless good for nothing country so be mindful of what you say about a country far better than the zoo u hail from.
bezimo:
People dey go better countries like UK, France, Canada, Germany, US. Ghana sef they form you must get visa to come here.Na wa oh.

What would one, want to do or see in Ghana sef.

I hope the Nigerian foreign affairs office replicate the same policy to them too.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
O0XYGEN:
Meanwhile the total number of mumugerians in Ghana exceeds the number of mumugerians in all other countries put together.
You live in a useless good for nothing country so be mindful of what you say about a country far better than the zoo u hail from.
Agreed Nigeria leaders have failed the citizens. I refuse to insult the good people of Ghana cos you.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2016
phibetakappa:

Mind you the gas is not free, it is being paid for. Nigeria has enough gas to supply to others and your country is still in darkness. Wow!
Oni gbese, go and clear your debts and stop depending on big brother for Gas.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016
O0XYGEN:
This coming from a mumugerian is quite funny.LOL
How then will you describe a so called country;
1.with oil and gas but without electricity,fuel,gas etc
2.which drill 1billion barrels of crude daily yet over 70% of its populace are living in abject poverty.
3.with bad roads all over
4.with poor health system
5.with poor education system
6.with terrorists,fulanis,prostitutes,armed robbers,pirates,scammers etc
7.where animals from other countries will never dream of travelling to.
8.where nothing works,banana republic,animal kingdom,federal republic of mumugeria.
Infact nigeria is not just rubbish but useless filthy good for nothing zoo.
There are over 5million and still counting MUMUGERIANS in Ghana.
You live in the most useless country on earth so mind your language ...filthy smelly bokoharam idiot
I hope every Nigerian is seeing how the world perceives us. Let's all reflect on these and be sober!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Carter4luv(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
ghana visa, d ghana nobody knw, wey naija elevate wan turn to foreign america by president john. no worri u go beg nigerians to cum bak and stay without visa, and also gv free accomodation. today country like austrialia dey bak naija to cum reside dere. u wan mak ghana hard abi. na naija presidents we dey vex fr, for taking nigerians fr granted....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.