Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (63303 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by phibetakappa: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Chubhie:

Oni gbese, go and clear your debts and stop depending on big brother for Gas.
Well Ghana is constructing gas plants so Ghana will not be relying solely on NGAS for its gas supply.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2016
phibetakappa:

Well Ghana is constructing gas plants so Ghana will not be relying solely on NGAS for its gas supply.
In the time being, if you don't want Ghana thrown into domso again show some respect and clear all outstanding debts.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Thank bokoharam and ebola for making your useless country known
Carter4luv:
ghana visa, d ghana nobody knw, wey naija elevate wan turn to foreign america by president john. no worri u go beg nigerians to cum bak and stay without visa, and also gv free accomodation. today country like austrialia dey bak naija to cum reside dere. u wan mak ghana hard abi. na naija presidents we dey vex fr, for taking nigerians fr granted....
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Do you guys even know the essence of gas atall?
If we dont buy your gas you guys will just be inhaling it.
Thank Ghana for buying your gas.
FYI. We have our gas now ok
Chubhie:

In the time being, if you don't want Ghana thrown into domso again show some respect and clear all outstanding debts.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Chubhie: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2016
OXYGEN011:
Do you guys even know the essence of gas atall?
If we dont buy your gas you guys will just be inhaling it.
Thank Ghana for buying your gas.
FYI. We have our gas now ok
Has the huge debts been cleared?
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
How dare you compare naira which is equivalent to USED tissue paper to CEDIS...
100 cedis can buy a mansion in nigeria
micky2004:
Wetin dey Ghana b4 wey me set wan go pick? our money better pass their own,so i don,t have any reason to go there.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by tottinova: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
When N1=$321
What do you expect??
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by phibetakappa: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Chubhie:

Ghana will still need NGAS for the time being,no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Temi231(f): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
OXYGEN011:
How dare you compare naira which is equivalent to USED tissue paper to CEDIS...
100 cedis can buy a mansion in nigeria
100 cedis? =#5000. My dear, your word just made me laugh now. I don't know why people are actually going to Ghana but in my way Nigeria is better if we can improve in our light and apart from that in business you can't compare Nigeria to Ghana. An average Ghanaian can afford nothing more that wakye to eat which is like 3cedis and can't afford to buy one big digestive biscuit for 8cedis which is like 350 and same biscuit is less than that in Nigeria. You guys are living in difficulty in that country especially the low class I pitied more. Your government are making life difficult everyday increasing all tariff and all. I don't see any special thing in Ghana as a whole oh to me. If Ghana population can be increased with just 50% you will know that you guys are in big mess. Unfriendly people especially your ladies. Very timid set of peeps #enoughsaid
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ofcos a useless zoo like nigeria cant be Ghanas' mate.
Ghana is not a useless country
Lilimax:
Ghana is no mate to Nigeria but alas, our leaders have failed us. They've refused to let things work
properly in Nigeria.
Several years of embezzlement and looting of national treasury... embarassed

We voted for change expecting things to fall in place, behold here we are. embarassed We've been told to be patient; I agree but for how long ?

Ghanaians reads about all the malicious looting that took place in in GEJ era; They are currently reading about various killings by Fulani Herdsmen, Bokoharam etc as well current fuel scarcity ravaging the entire states.
Why won't they tighten their borders against influx of Nigerians to their countryembarassed

The earlier we put our house in order, the better foe us.

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Haha what will make a Ghanaian travel to a useless country like nigeria?
gentleheart1:
Nigeria should also do same to Ghana, na we suppose dey do shakara for them.

Our immigration should also make visa compulsory for all Ghanaians that want to come to Nigeria and the ones here should also have a means of identification as Ghanaians.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
gentleheart1:
Nigeria should also do same to Ghana, na we suppose dey do shakara for them.

Our immigration should also make visa compulsory for all Ghanaians that want to come to Nigeria and the ones here should also have a means of identification as Ghanaians.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by gentleheart1(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
OXYGEN011:

shey you dey make mouth watch us crumble your economy for you.
By the time Nigerians stop coming to school in Ghana and stop doing business in Ghana we will know how you Ghanaians Will survive.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by gentleheart1(f): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Temi231:

100 cedis? =#5000. My dear, your word just made me laugh now. I don't know why people are actually going to Ghana but in my way Nigeria is better if we can improve in our light and apart from that in business you can't compare Nigeria to Ghana. An average Ghanaian can afford nothing more that wakye to eat which is like 3cedis and can't afford to buy one big digestive biscuit for 8cedis which is like 350 and same biscuit is less than that in Nigeria. You guys are living in difficulty in that country especially the low class I pitied more. Your government are making life difficult everyday increasing all tariff and all. I don't see any special thing in Ghana as a whole oh to me. If Ghana population can be increased with just 50% you will know that you guys are in big mess. Unfriendly people especially your ladies. Very timid set of peeps #enoughsaid

Na wa o so Ghana cedis don improve small be that, I don't blame them for the way they are insulting Us i blame our useless government.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by gentleheart1(f): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
OXYGEN011:

You call my Country Useless but your people are here as nannies,housekeepers,cooks,teachers and drivers.

Y'all should count yourselves lucky 80 percent of rich Ghannians today made their money from working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Rotimi47: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
iamord:
the problem is that alot of chaps are daft and ignorant.. whats all this..
You tend to be super ignorant! What the trash you're putting out??
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Rotimi47: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
iamord:
the problem is that alot of chaps are daft and ignorant.. whats all this..
What's this nonsense nitwit You tend not to know who to quote! Are you saying you don't get your passports stamped on entry into Ghana Or you're just thinking & typing poo through your anus
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smelly idiot.
Ghanains in a useless country like nigeria?
Are you crazy or mad.
What will make any sensible Ghanaian travel to that zoo.
gentleheart1:

You call my Country Useless but your people are here as nannies,housekeepers,cooks,teachers and drivers.

Y'all should count yourselves lucky 80 percent of rich Ghannians today made their money from working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by gentleheart1(f): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
OXYGEN011:
Smelly idiot.
Ghanains in a useless country like nigeria?
Are you crazy or mad.
What will make any sensible Ghanaian travel to that zoo.

hmmmm... thank you for the insult I don't blame you at all, you are obviously a frustrated Ghanaian.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by OXYGEN011: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
A frustrated baboon.
As if we forced u idiots to come and school in Ghana.
Youve forgotten u live in a useless country.
mumugerians in Ghana are in private universities so how will that affect Ghana?
The only place u idiots dominate in Ghana is our prisons.
gentleheart1:

shey you dey make mouth watch us crumble your economy for you.
By the time Nigerians stop coming to school in Ghana and stop doing business in Ghana we will know how you Ghanaians Will survive.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

E go do you like dream.

Why will the Ghanian president suddenly issue such immigration restrictions?

Think!

Cause ur president sent them packing when they needed our help in 1983..Have u not heard, GHANA MUST GO..
It was ur buhari that sent them packing.
So buhari, fulanis/herdmen and their cows will obtain visa before coming in. grin; D..Revenge...
And any cow grazing in another man farm will be killed or deported back to the Zoo.
Lol....... grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by bezimo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
O0XYGEN:
Meanwhile the total number of mumugerians in Ghana exceeds the number of mumugerians in all other countries put together.
You live in a useless good for nothing country so be mindful of what you say about a country far better than the zoo u hail from.

People are raising their voice even you idiotic blackie(Na charcoal God use create una sef) from a mediocritic Ghana is raising your voice.
Abeg get out.Before I vex.
Small Ghana of yersterday is talking to Nigeria, their elder brother.You nor even fear.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by SambisaaForest: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
stop talking like a foool,huh? it is a fact that that sh1thole you call country is just a useless armpit country. even sef Fela talk am abi? Big-for-nothing country grin with your size and population, we still rule your dirty azzes in football, education etc. hahahahahaha big-for-nothing country grin abeg I no wan laugh huh/ Laugh wan kill me sef.

the world's 7th largest producer of crude oil cannot provide common electricity for its impoverished citizens? cool shocked embarassed undecided

did you say blackie? cool Ooh I forgot shitnigerians are white skinned grin grin grin such inferiority complex grin no wonder the sh1thole is the bleaching capital of the world grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
bezimo:

People are raising their voice even you idiotic blackie(Na charcoal God use create una sef) from a mediocritic Ghana is raising your voice.
Abeg get out.Before I vex.
Small Ghana of yersterday is talking to Nigeria, their elder brother.You nor even fear.
[/s]
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by SambisaaForest: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
talking tarsh, as usual. name one rich Ghanaian who made his or her money from working in Nigeria? Arthur Nzeribe made his money by working in Ghana, how many Ghanaians became rich by working in shitnigeria? name one?

most nigerians in Ghana are pr0stitutes, 419ners, sell coconuts, mobile phones etc . nannies, cooks, teachers, drivers are all legitimate jobs. can you say the same about your citizens in Ghana? they have filled up our jails with their criminality

gentleheart1:

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by bezimo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
SambisaaForest:
stop talking like a foool,huh? it is a fact that that sh1thole you call country is just a useless armpit country. even sef Fela talk am abi? Big-for-nothing country grin with your size and population, we still rule your dirty azzes in football, education etc. hahahahahaha big-for-nothing country grin abeg I no wan laugh huh/ Laugh wan kill me sef.

the world's 7th largest producer of crude oil cannot provide common electricity for its impoverished citizens? cool shocked embarassed undecided

did you say blackie? cool Ooh I forgot shitnigerians are white skinned grin grin grin such inferiority complex grin no wonder the sh1thole is the bleaching capital of the world grin grin grin grin grin
[s][/s]

You must be the super fool.Rule who? Maybe in your dream. Which education, which football (When last did Ghana win a trophy of International repute)
Even if our electricity is not sufficient, you guys still beg for electricty and Natural gas from us.
Besides what are you doing trolling our forum because, I guess in Ghana you dont have the know how to put together such an enlightening forum like Nairaland.So get out of our forum and go to your empty and good for nothing forums in your country.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
SambisaaForest:
talking tarsh, as usual. name one rich Ghanaian who made his or her money from working in Nigeria? Arthur Nzeribe made his money by working in Ghana, how many Ghanaians became rich by working in shitnigeria? name one?

most nigerians in Ghana are pr0stitutes, 419ners, sell coconuts, mobile phones etc . nannies, cooks, teachers, drivers are all legitimate jobs. can you say the same about your citizens in Ghana? they have filled up our jails with their criminality

One atom of sense like this,u no get.. can u imagine the way u r talking to a lady,na so dem train u for house? no be una fault sha,na d fault of the stupid government wey we get wey dey make the country wey no reach Ibadan in size and population they talk trash for mouth.... morons!!!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by kunle75(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
iamord:
village mindset. You don't know that Ghana has started processing gas and is working round the clock to achieve power independence. Don't think of your own life

And your block head na so you think naija dey sleep abi?

Why the sudden rebutal of the comment by a ghanian minister?
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by kunle75(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
phibetakappa:

Mind you the gas is not free, it is being paid for. Nigeria has enough gas to supply to others and your country is still in darkness. Wow!

Do your bit and let me do my own too so that our country can be better no be mouth ..........
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by SambisaaForest: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin Suck my dick, stvpid,evil shitnigerian with inferiority complex! cool Ghanaian will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, f00l

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags tongue

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria cool shocked lipsrsealed

And they breed unhindered, like pigs. The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin grin grin grin grin sad cool

[s]
antonreal:

One atom of sense like this,u no get.. can u imagine the way u r talking to a lady,na so dem train u for house? no be una fault sha,na d fault of the stupid government wey we get wey dey make the country wey no reach Ibadan in size and population they talk trash for mouth.... morons!!!
[/s]

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by SambisaaForest: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness. cool shocked

modafaka! do you remember the last time your fumbling,wobbling super chickens beat the Mighty Blacks Stars? grin I am sure you were not born then grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
bezimo:

You must be the super fool.Rule who? Maybe in your dream. Which education, which football (When last did Ghana win a trophy of International repute)
Even if our electricity is not sufficient, you guys still beg for electricty and Natural gas from us.
Besides what are you doing trolling our forum because, I guess in Ghana you dont have the know how to put together such an enlightening forum like Nairaland.So get out of our forum and go to your empty and good for nothing forums in your country.
[/s]
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
SambisaaForest:

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness. cool shocked

modafaka! do you remember the last time your fumbling,wobbling super chickens beat the Mighty Blacks Stars? grin I am sure you were not born then grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Look this idiot ooo... ewa bami wo were yi o... ur brain dey shifted and u need better slap so that ur brain can position itself.... Gas una no get,we still dey supply una and u come here come dey run that mouth wey gay full.... anyways I don't need to exchange words with u since your comment regarding when super eagles beat ur yeye ghana,they never born u so I can see that u are still in ur teens!! omo ale!!!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Chubhie:

Do you know the amount of unserviced debts Ghana is owning Nigeria? You don't understand the big brother role Nigeria plays and still playing at the detriment of her citizens.

Dont deceive yourself broda...Nigeria is a dead giant...Na you borrow the money give Ghana?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.