Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (58991 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Formidable1: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
April fool!!!!!

368 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by eyinjuege: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
O.Y.O

*In Davido's voice* - Omo see gobe

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by PresVA: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @she saw it in a dream before you got married....

You know your wife doesn't trust you and you played such a 'big' prank.. grin

Continue convincing her nna...

394 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Fmartin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
hahahaha op! Me cnt stop laffin. The hunter hs become d hunted. Any way, wat can say?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by thorpido(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Formidable1:
My wife has taken my April Fool joke very seriously. I decided to pull a prank on her today, and it's almost going out of hand.

It was in the morning, and I knew she wasnt yet aware that it was April Fool's Day. So I told her that I had a confession to make to her and it has been eating me up. I told her that I have a child outside our marriage. That I have a son who's around 12yrs now. That I had the child before I met her, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to lose her.

She was speechless but I could tell she was shaken. She searched my eyes to know if I was joking, but I maintained my seriousness. She calmy started asking me questions to know whether I was being real, but I was already prepared for any question. By the time she was through interrogating me, she has already broken down in tears.

I continued with the joke, and I told her to please forgive me for not telling her all this while. She believed everything I said and by the time I told her it was April Fool's joke, it was too late. She was inconsolable, and she told me it wasn't a joke, cos she knew I was telling her the truth. She said she had always had the feeling that I had a child cos she saw it in her dream before we got married.

To cut it short, right now she's mad at me...and she has threatened to leave with my 6 months old daughter and abandon our 3 yr-old marriage. She has already called her mum and sister and narrated the whole thing.

So, guys plz I need una help right now. My own April Fool prank has gone all wrong. What can I do?
Oturugbeke@bolded.She actually had that kind of dream?
She'll calm down when the 'April foolishness' is over.
Buy recharge card well make credit full your phone.You have a lot of people to call to explain things.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
lipsrsealed IF YOU ASK ME, NA WHO I ASK

ENDTIME FOOL grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Marvel1206: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol.. Funny and sad at the same time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by ipromise: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry bro.. Mine too went sour today hahahah... The fear of april fool is the begining of..........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
enjoy ur foolery while it last..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by jmichlins(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
What kind of stupid prank is that well enjoy your broken trust. Maybe its true cause all those things you did as a single guy are not waste one must be fruitful. What and why am i commenting on this thread maybe this is also april fool joke

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Haaaaaaahahaha... Find a way to reach out to her... She ll eventually come around. Four years ago, on this day, my husband made it clear that somethings are no go area'. I learned my lesson... Hope you have too.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Digital(f): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ohhh, sorry o... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
LET HER COME AND DO VIGIL IN MY HOUSE........

I ASSURE YOU THAT THE CHANGE YOU'LL SEE WILL BE FASTER THAN BUHARY'S OWN LET HER COME AND DO VIGIL IN MY HOUSE........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by nikkypearl(f): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
You dey do April fool bah? The one Buhari do us never do

Kontinue angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ahhh; eleyi gidi gan ooo

Just calm down and explain things to her family as she reported the case already; but my brother you need to start doing one year dry fasting starting from now till April fool next year... You go learn lesson. But seriously you need to pray hard to regain your trust in her heart and for your family to settle... GBAM.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Kommen(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin grin
My belle oooh

Oya, make I come read the story sad
Wetin happen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
April fool gone bad.

Na who come be the biggest April fool now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Wendyslim(f): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Who is fooling who. Stop been foolish , there is nothing like April fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Elzends(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Buy her galaxy s7 and range Rover Sport
Give her time to get over it, just know dat she might not trust you like she used to

Tnk me latr

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by kennysteve77: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hahaha... Your own don done be that o. See as April Fool finish you. Chei!!!

Well, my advice for you is to find a way to make her see this post. Make sure it looks like an accident. If she notices you made her see this thread, na Season 2 your matter dey enter so o

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by pwettiejay(f): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
April fool gone wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by scampy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eeyah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hehe. For her to believe that mind of joke, na him be say your own ways sef no pure before.

Just convince her it's April fool's, buy her a sweet gift and apologize all over again. Loool

I hope this isn't even another prank you're pulling on us all on nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by emeijeh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
I no say dis april fool go still put sum people for trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by MaleoPearls(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
You carry your own hands dig your own grave.

Sorry

I pray you survive it so that next year na April Wise you go be

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
April The Month Of Fools . . . April Been Breaking Up Marriage Since 1809 grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by mainman7(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! by wilcox(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Let her remember today is April fool day and accept it was just a joke. You can ask your close friends to call her and explain to her perhaps she will understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.