Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now (7996 Views)

Russia, China Sign Deal To Bypass US Dollar / Trump Calls For $5B Increase In Shipbuilding To Meet Threats From Russia&china. / THAAD In Korean Peninsula:russia,china Concerned Over Possible US Missile System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by ichuka(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2016
It would totally depend on the purpose of the war and the field of battle. If the US invaded Russia, it would lose because --while it could get troops to Russia-- it would have to slug it out in the largest nation on Earth that happens to have a powerful conventional military to boot. If Russia was trying to invade the United States, it wouldn't even make it beyond a few hundred miles into the ocean (as it has no blue water navy), let alone to the US's shores.
If the US and Russia met in some empty field of battle, mano a mano, the US would win. The US has a GDP over 10x Russia's; Russia has very limited projection power and no navy to support it; the US has more than twice her population; it is a global leader in pretty much every technology; it has more modern materiel; it has a significantly larger military; it has an industrial production capacity 6 times Russia's; it has far better trained military leaders; it has a better funded military with better training for its lower ranks.
The Chinese are not there yet.

2 Likes

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
mazeltov:
Topol M and ss-18? lolzz. I am so dissapointed that this is coming from you!!!! Tell me what Topol M ans SS-18 can do and Minuteman or UGM-133 Trident III Missile cannot do. Just name it
You were asked what counter measures the US has for Topol M and SS-18 and you are telling us hat the UGM-133 can do the same thing. Is that a counter measure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
You were asked what counter measures the US has for Topol M and SS-18 and you are telling us hat the UGM-133 can do the same thing. Is that a counter measure?
Show me where I said UGM-133
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Appleyard(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2016
iblawi:

Yes, the only threat to NATO still remains Russian. if there is no Russia , there will be no NATO. Russian is what the entire Europe and America is scared of. China is not yet in that class but they are fast approaching.
well said, brother.
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2016
scully95:

To shoot down a Trident fired into Russia.. It depends on what stage.. If you are talking you should try to analyze is very well.
To shoot down a Trident at boost stage is a lot easier.

To shoot it down at the last stage is the most dangerous. A trident fired at Russia is picked up within minutes it's fired. And To shoot it down, you will need to send multiple missiles at super sonic speeds not only that but also all the biggest jammers to the atmospher of Nukes..

Here you are not tagething the Trident .. You are tagething the Atmsphere and Neutrlizing the atmophere..

This is what this drill in the video bellow practiced..

Send mutiple missile to the atmophere of Nuks.. Note this does not just missiles.. All the electronic jammers is traveling with it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v71eF8HdZb8
lolzz. you actually fink that Trident missile will still be flying at boot stage when it enters Russian's air space grin grin
Answer this question
Talking about sending multiple supersonic missile to intercept in the atmosphere, please at what mach will those missile move?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Appleyard:
Your sense is right there in your head, mind and eyes! There can never be any conventional war between Russia and the US to begin with. From the word go, the ''happy sound of flying nuclear pins'' would be the ''sad lyrics'' that will paint the skies and reechoe across the horizon, enroute to their destination of doom! Even Mazeltov, in a previous thread, has attested to this reality. I wonder why he is now creating a thread to the contrary.

They say, ''if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.'' This mush is true when we see analysis from both side of the divide narrowing the possible escalation of the historically tense friction between the world most capable militaries, down to an avalanche of ''conventionalism.'' That's a good thought to revere in. But unfortunately, the sad reality is that, when it comes down to Rus and the modern day Babylon, THERE CAN NEVER BE ANY CONVENTIONAL WAR BETWEEN THE TWO. The word ''conventional'' doesn't exist in the strategic book of their military planners! It would be Satan's Bombs from the very first shot.

On this ground, i always finds it difficult to engage in such discussions. And come to think of it: weapons, allies, and even money to a great extent, are not the best that determines who wins a war, especially of such magnitude as the one being envisaged. Even the best of strategy or the best laid plans do fail, and blow back like an Adrian Pirlo's rebounding freekick from the crossbar. Believe me! Aside Will Power, any war of this magnitude would primarily be determine by the chief determinator; the Cosmic Order. Have you ever wondered why the First World War ended in the ''Eleventh Hour, Eleventh Day, of the Eleventh Month? Well, that's it! The Cosmic Orderliness of Events. Brother, the Spiritual determines the Physical; depending on which ever way they might want the pendullum to swing. Once they get involvf, it will not matter your size or stature. They always hold the aces!
Yes I did and you can always hold me to my words. I created this thread just to educate rather to update our knowledge and not to create unnecessary disagreement. You too can see how people are directing their attacks on me as if i was the one who compiled the article.

1 Like

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2016
mazeltov:

I created this thread just to educate rather to update our knowledge and not to create unnecessary disagreement.

You have only succeeded in brainwashing your fellow Amerikan dream team with your false & inaccurate compilation. grin

While I am in agreement with Appleyard that there can never be any conventional war between Amerika & Russia; Electronic Warfare Systems will determine to a great extent, which Country emerges victorious in any confrontation between the 2 Countries.

I want you to watch this 12minutes - Youtube video below showcasing the almighty “Russian Mercury BM Electronic Warfare System.”

While all the Amerikan missiles fired into Russia would be deflected & neutralised the by this awesome Mercury Systems, atleast 90% of the Russian missiles fired into Amerika would hit their targets with quadratic precision, as the only counter-measure the Amerikans are banking on is their overrated Patriot Air Defense Systems. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q26b2bOsGXk

If you're unable to watch this video directly on this page, open http://en.savefrom.net/ and then paste the youtube link in the rectangular box & download.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by NairaMinted: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
mazeltov:
Yes I did and you can always hold me to my words. I created this thread just to educate rather to update our knowledge and not to create unnecessary disagreement. You too can see how people are directing their attacks on me as if i was the one who compiled the article.

Nice that you have seen that the stupidity of this Business Insider article is beyond stu..pid and deemed it fit to add a caveat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2016
Zoharariel:

You have only succeeded in brainwashing your fellow Amerikan dream team with your false & inaccurate compilation. grin

While I am in agreement with Appleyard that there can never be any conventional war between Amerika & Russia; Electronic Warfare Systems will determine to a great extent, which Country emerges victorious in any confrontation between the 2 Countries.

I want you to watch this 12minutes - Youtube video below showcasing the almighty “Russian Mercury BM Electronic Warfare System.”

While all the Amerikan missiles fired into Russia would be deflected & neutralised the by this awesome Mercury Systems, atleast 90% of the Russian missiles fired into Amerika would hit their targets with quadratic precision, as the only counter-measure the Amerikans are banking on is their overrated Patriot Air Defense Systems. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q26b2bOsGXk

If you're unable to watch this video directly on this page, open http://en.savefrom.net/ and then paste the youtube link in the rectangular box & download.
ok. enjoy yourself
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by scully95: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
mazeltov:
lolzz. you actually fink that Trident missile will still be flying at boot stage when it enters Russian's air space grin grin
Answer this question
Talking about sending multiple supersonic missile to intercept in the atmosphere, please at what mach will those missile move?

At any mach.. What you are doing is killing the atmosphere. A Tridents fired at Russia is spotted in minutes. From that minute on, obviously there is no time. So in this case it does not matter what mach... You pouring all the machs and jammers in the dirrection of the Trident with the hope that it will neutralize it or shoot it down and if the later does not happen you will never see a Russian keep quiet.

Even in its military doctrine, It can use tactical nukes to deter invading forces. A good example here is if the small airforce base in Syria is threatened by Saudi and Turkish take over of Northern syria, you will see this type of tactical missiles push them back within hours.

Note again that the chances of shooting Trident down at the last stage is very tin...At innitial stage is high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
scully95:

At any mach.. What you are doing is killing the atmosphere. A Tridents fired at Russia is spotted in minutes. From that minute on, obviously there is no time. So in this case it does not matter what mach... You pouring all the machs and jammers in the dirrection of the Trident with the hope that it will neutralize it or shoot it down and if the later does not happen you will never see a Russian keep quiet.

Even in its military doctrine, It can use tactical nukes to deter invading forces. A good example here is if the small airforce base in Syria is threatened by Saudi and Turkish take over of Northern syria, you will see this type of tactical missiles push them back within hours.

Note again that the chances of shooting Trident down at the last stage is very tin...At innitial stage is high.
kk. Save me the sermon. I asked you at what Mach do Russia want to Intercept incoming Trident missiles moving at Mach 24+ and you are here telling me that Mach doesn't matter. Maybe you want to be pursuing Ferrari with Mecedez Benz. You don't just worth the stress. Enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:

This is just to tell you how stupid and brainless these western trolls can be. But, don't think you've seen it all, just wait and see the kind of response that will flow from person valeriansteel, Luscabalo and their chief in idiocy missy89 AKA (Bitchy89), and that's when you will know that delusions are best served on the table of western trolls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
ValerianSteel:
While China and Russia are aggressively pushing their military with new technology,they are still few steps behind the American Military.

The United States has the largest and most sophisticated military in the world.No matter how much Russia and China play catch up,America will still beat them at their own game cause the United States has more money to pump into military research
Until when you know that one of the resouces that sustains self-aclaimed world giant till this moment is proganda, lies...if you cant claim to have what you dont have then you cant beat others, if you cant say you have 100 jets when in reality you have 20 then you cant lead the world, if you cant claim you spent 100 naira while in reality you spent 30 you cant look biggest...untill when we have them one-on-one then we'll be able to say who is who.It'll be unlike some demons who bought millions of condom and ran to iran raping and killing innocent people claiming to be world giant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Appleyard(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
mazeltov:
Yes. I gat your point. To be honest, even i have learnt one or two things in here, ditto the exchanges between Scully95 and thee. Just that the reality is always something else, more of a wish. And again, this type of thread always generate a lot of emotional analysis and counter analysis, and you are bound to see the good, the bad and the ugly, in name-calling and offensive languages. One just have to be self discipline not to get worked up. Brother, its a hard world at the moment, and tempers are flaring, especially when you realize that some satanists few wants to bring our planet crashing down on us. Its only God that will help us on the long run.
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Appleyard:
Yes. I gat your point. To be honest, even i have learnt one or two things in here, ditto the exchanges between Scully95 and thee. Just that the reality is always something else, more of a wish. And again, this type of thread always generate a lot of emotional analysis and counter analysis, and you are bound to see the good, the bad and the ugly, in name-calling and offensive languages. One just have to be self discipline not to get worked up. Brother, its a hard world at the moment, and tempers are flaring, especially when you realize that some satanists few wants to bring our planet crashing down on us. Its only God that will help us on the long run.

NO P bro
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Appleyard:

NO P bro. As you can see, unlike befor , I hardly have time to argue nowadays - Straight to sport. My bp is high cus of Clsssico grin grin
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Appleyard(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
mazeltov:
NO P bro. As you can see, unlike befor , I hardly have time to argue nowadays - Straight to sport. My bp is high cus of Clsssico grin grin
ABI? grin
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by scully95: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
mazeltov:
kk. Save me the sermon. I asked you at what Mach do Russia want to Intercept incoming Trident missiles moving at Mach 24+ and you are here telling me that Mach doesn't matter. Maybe you want to be pursuing Ferrari with Mecedez Benz. You don't just worth the stress. Enjoy yourself

When you say mach.. You forget that speed in today's world is just old ideology that is only relevant if the person you are shooting does not have jammers. Now you have powerful jammers that could deceive and shut down electronics controling the Trident components. Once That is the case, you will still have a powerful Trident that is even dangerous to the atmosphere but has no control. Neutralizaing the atmosphere here is not only with missiles or mach.. You are stressing mach (The speed of sound x 24) as if it's the only thing. What is more powerful here is jammers.

You are talking like we live in the 90s where the soviets and the Empire were enbarking on a military speed junk race. Now you have electronics that can hack into the system and shut it down. I have told you before that I have witness a case where Car and telephone batteries did not work for 20 minutes. I was later informed that jammers were around. Russian jammers are that powerful. They have different types.

"The trident that is being fired is a balistic missile.. That is it goes out of the earth and returns to area of destination. With Russia's today avionics, this is just my theory and has never been tested but with what I have seen.. Trident can miss road if fired at Russia and with the simple use of blocking the whole space system."

By the way S-400 is for earth flying objects while S-500 is for space.. The two is different but also anti-air missile defense system..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Einl(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
🎶why you lying🎶 please. The most advanced tank in the world is owned by the Russians. The T-90 is the most complicated and and advanced tank ever built. So there.....🎶please stop the lying🎶

2 Likes

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Einl(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2016
mazeltov:
I never stated anything. The article was complied by some experts in Business insider org and not me (Mazeltov). scroll up and see the source please. THANKS ALOT
So you just copied and pasted?!? You didn't bother doing your own research?? Just because some 'experts' from Business Insider said so doesn't make it true. They are humans like you and are subjected to make mistakes and have biases in their reportage.... plagiarism.... it's a sin ooo.

1 Like

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Adminisher: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
While China and Russia are aggressively pushing their military with new technology,they are still few steps behind the American Military.

The United States has the largest and most sophisticated military in the world.No matter how much Russia and China play catch up,America will still beat them at their own game cause the United States has more money to pump into military research and develop new weapons and systems that would can counter new weapons threat from China and Russia.

While China and Russia develop and unveil new technology,America is already prepared to study and develop counter weapons.

The US has black weapons development programs and weapons no one has seen before and is funded more than the defence budgets of China and Russia. The US can do things in space no super power knows about yet and indeed that is where the world war may start. Taking out the satellites of opponents is the first thing to do in a world war for both sides.
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Einl:

So you just copied and pasted?!? You didn't bother doing your own research?? Just because some 'experts' from Business Insider said so doesn't make it true. They are humans like you and are subjected to make mistakes and have biases in their reportage.... plagiarism.... it's a sin ooo.
k.
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
scully95:

When you say mach.. You forget that speed in today's world is just old ideology that is only relevant if the person you are shooting does not have jammers. Now you have powerful jammers that could deceive and shut down electronics controling the Trident components. Once That is the case, you will still have a powerful Trident that is even dangerous to the atmosphere but has no control. Neutralizaing the atmosphere here is not only with missiles or mach.. You are stressing mach (The speed of sound x 24) as if it's the only thing. What is more powerful here is jammers.

You are talking like we live in the 90s where the soviets and the Empire were enbarking on a military speed junk race. Now you have electronics that can hack into the system and shut it down. I have told you before that I have witness a case where Car and telephone batteries did not work for 20 minutes. I was later informed that jammers were around. Russian jammers are that powerful. They have different types.

"The trident that is being fired is a balistic missile.. That is it goes out of the earth and returns to area of destination. With Russia's today avionics, this is just my theory and has never been tested but with what I have seen.. Trident can miss road if fired at Russia and with the simple use of blocking the whole space system."

By the way S-400 is for earth flying objects while S-500 is for space.. The two is different but also anti-air missile defense system..

lolz. This one wants to jam Incoming ICBM. grin grin. bye bye

3 Likes

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by scully95: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
mazeltov:
lolz. This one wants to jam Incoming ICBM. grin grin. bye bye

you live in the past.. wake-up..

2 Likes

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by jnhmaxxwell: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adminisher:

The US has black weapons development programs and weapons no one has seen before and is funded more than the defence budgets of China and Russia. The US can do things in space no super power knows about yet and indeed that is where the world war may start. Taking out the satellites of opponents is the first thing to do in a world war for both sides.

What about white weapon ?? Here they go with their Foolish propaganda again. Any Space shut down means all U.S Drones and avionics won't work. Do you know how many times U.S jammed itself from Space ?

Talking bullshit.. Black weapon ko, Green weapon ni.. Polluting beautiful debate here.

Stupid propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
jnhmaxxwell:

What about white weapon ?? Here they go with their Foolish propaganda again. Any Space shut down means all U.S Drones and avionics won't work. Do you know how many times U.S jammed itself from Space ?

Talking bullshit.. Black weapon ko, Green weapon ni.. Polluting beautiful debate here.

Stupid propaganda.

Hhaaaaaaa! grin No mind the guy, I think he just finished watching CNN grin

2 Likes

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by M14A1: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Russia and America would both be covered in radioactive dust before the first tank is even rolled out of the shed on both sides.
Russia has no plans of playing conventional warfare with the US if everything goes to hell.

1 Like

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by mazeltov(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
scully95:

you live in the past.. wake-up..
grin lwkmd
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by snydergp1st(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2016
ichuka:
It would totally depend on the purpose of the war and the field of battle. If the US invaded Russia, it would lose because --while it could get troops to Russia-- it would have to slug it out in the largest nation on Earth that happens to have a powerful conventional military to boot. If Russia was trying to invade the United States, it wouldn't even make it beyond a few hundred miles into the ocean (as it has no blue water navy), let alone to the US's shores.
If the US and Russia met in some empty field of battle, mano a mano, the US would win. The US has a GDP over 10x Russia's; Russia has very limited projection power and no navy to support it; the US has more than twice her population; it is a global leader in pretty much every technology; it has more modern materiel; it has a significantly larger military; it has an industrial production capacity 6 times Russia's; it has far better trained military leaders; it has a better funded military with better training for its lower ranks.
The Chinese are not there yet.

Too much Marvel comics can do this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by Slimshady11: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
The award for Basketmouth of the year goes to the OP.

He stated that America has the largest ship in the world but he did not tell us that Russia has the largest submarine in the world (submarines are meant to sink ships).

Also, Russia's Air force haven't fought a single war since 1991 until September 2015 when a small compartment was send to Syria to fight Daesh and guess what? What the US Air force couldn't achieve in 4 years, the Russian Air force achieved in 5 months (so the OP's claim that the US has the most recent combat experience which gives advantage to the US is a lie).

Talking of fighter jets, does the US has an ECM as good as the Russian Khibiny? How do you strike an enemy you can't see? The US MIC has been spending billions since 2013 to decode the Khibiny but they haven't succeeded so how do they fight Russian jets armed with it?

By trying to give the impression that America will defeat Russia and China in war shows that the OP knows nothing about war. America and Russia cannot defeat one another in a war, they will nuke themselves and everyone else to Armageddon.
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by horlus(m): 4:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Mutually assured destruction. (MAD) No One Wins
Re: Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now by jnhmaxxwell: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

Hhaaaaaaa! grin No mind the guy, I think he just finished watching CNN grin

lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aljazeera Crew Detained In Niger Republic / We May Need Iridium To Survive The Intense Heat Of 2012 / How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.