Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005189 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:35pm On May 26, 2016
iamosamede55:
Dear All,
Pls i need advice on the best way to defer my admission from fall to winter. The school is university of Ottawa, i need more time to get my documents together and i am of the opinion that i may br shooting myself in the foot if i want to wait for my docs to b complete amd still apply for trv for Sept
Check with your school if they offer your course in winter.....they are in the best position to answer your questions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tolumuntari: 9:45pm On May 26, 2016
Please how long does it take one to do the biometrics at the vfc? Please I need this info
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Governoryomi: 9:45pm On May 26, 2016
Thanks

quote author=kife post=45999606]

Okanagan College, BC.[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Governoryomi: 9:45pm On May 26, 2016
Thanks bro

quote author=kife post=45999606]

Okanagan College, BC.[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
Am not in Brandon Oooo..I just applied for TRV to go to Conestoga this september......but
Governoryomi:
@pentinental. Bro, guess u are in Brandon. Pls, do they offer PGD programs? How long does their admission decision period takes after applying? Do they request for deposit after granting admission or they do so unconditionally? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 10:04pm On May 26, 2016
mcobex:
Gurus in the house, Pls what documents do I need to legalise(notary public) before I apply for my trv? Also must I get police report? (Paper route)
house' pls I really need your views on this, its urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Governoryomi: 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
penitential:
Am not in Brandon Oooo..I just applied for TRV to go to Conestoga this september......but

Thanks tho...But what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 10:58pm On May 26, 2016
mcobex:
house' pls I really need your views on this, its urgent

Since dey only collect photocopies of all documents now (except bank statement and LOA) u are supposed to notarise the photocopies u are submitting( not compulsory thou ). Police report is compulsory for paper route now.
Cheers!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:01pm On May 26, 2016
Thanks very much
phrancisco:

Since dey only collect photocopies of all documents now (except bank statement and LOA) u are supposed to notarise the photocopies u are submitting( not compulsory thou ). Police report is compulsory for paper route now.
Cheers!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
Thanks
phrancisco:

Cheers!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toluwaase(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2016
tolumuntari:
Please how long does it take one to do the biometrics at the vfc? Please I need this info
The only answer to your question is that you will do it the very day you submit your paper application. The number of hours you will spend waiting depends on the number of people ahead of you and if you put together your application documents correctly. If you want to leave vfs early, get there as early as 8:00 am.

They will attend to the last applicant that walks in before 3:00 pm. Sometimes, some applicants wait till 6 pm before their biometrics are done. They make sure everyone that submits is taken care of.

However, the biometrics itself does not take up to 10 minutes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ceemac: 11:47pm On May 26, 2016
GeneralSnipper:
For your informate smiley my savings account shows my monthly salary coming in and if you sabi SOA well well company name go show for there, my pension account also is enough proof that I work, my mansaard life savings nko I put my employment info on one of the CIC form.
I'm not a desperado and will never be. The last thing I will do here is to Gold plate like you want me to and list documents I didn't use. Yes I paid an agent and He delivered. I work and can afford to use an agent to get what I want genuinely, is that a crime FYI agent is a Canadian Citizen with vast experience and did the needful to convince the VO in the Letter of Explanation. Everything I listed previously was what I used, no more no less. Wether I go Canny or not, Bros I bam for Naija on my own.
Just don't mislead people because "what you don't know exists".
Your degree is not a prison yard. Education is a tool to thinking. Education sets you free.
Oga!!! I'm too busy to have your time.
Na you be Solo wen Wizkid dey talk about for that Runtown jam (Lagos to Kampala): "even solo talk say I no go blow but right now........"

This is the last time I will post anything here because of people like you.

Egbon casie!!! If you want the TRV you can come and collect it.

Omo Edo has entered Para mode... Calm down Egbon mi...

@Cassie... The way some dudes and duddettes handle application here Na like Civil war... When you are too serious and seeming too explanatory, The VO IMO seems to torchlight you the more.. apps are not meant to be too complex and the files not too bulky... You save them a whole lot of stress and time without thinking you a desperado...

@Oga GeneralSnipper... Make we meet for RSUST parole Na.. We are writing same day and time bro... God bless our hustle...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by obinnane: 12:23am On May 27, 2016
Good evening all,

Thanks for your kind contributions. I am a new user, recently got admission to UWO for fall 2016 and currrently on CIC online TRV app. Please in what field can I add the other documents like Police report,transcripts and other certificates? Do I have to print and scan the IM5645 FAMILY FORM and the IMM1294 APPLICATION MADE OUTSIDE CANADA FORM to be able to sign on them? Is the online route faster?

Would really appreciate your answers. MANY THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pchax: 12:44am On May 27, 2016
wayaa007:

They moved to lekki(3rd roundabout)

Thanks for confirming that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:50am On May 27, 2016
iamosamede55:
Dear All,
Pls i need advice on the best way to defer my admission from fall to winter. The school is university of Ottawa, i need more time to get my documents together and i am of the opinion that i may br shooting myself in the foot if i want to wait for my docs to b complete amd still apply for trv for Sept

You cannot differ an admission in University of Ottawa. You'll have to reapply. You can only defer a program after you have registered for the program. You may contact the school directly to verify that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 2:03am On May 27, 2016
obinnane:
Good evening all,

Thanks for your kind contributions. I am a new user, recently got admission to UWO for fall 2016 and currrently on CIC online TRV app. Please in what field can I add the other documents like Police report,transcripts and other certificates? Do I have to print and scan the IM5645 FAMILY FORM and the IMM1294 APPLICATION MADE OUTSIDE CANADA FORM to be able to sign on them? Is the online route faster?

Would really appreciate your answers. MANY THANKS

No you don't need to print or sign on the form if u are applnline. Open the form with internet explorer (it doesn't work well on mozilla) and fill it. After u validate there will be a prompt that confirms you have signed. For all the other documents you can attach with your Letter of Explanation. Online doesn't seem to be faster than paper. Infact both of them seems quite slow. So go for anyone you are comfortable with. The onlt differeence is that for paper you need to submit your Passport while for online it is requested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uvagho(f): 2:09am On May 27, 2016
@yemdog,sorry if I got d spelling wrong.I am new here and also a legal practitioner working in d d epartment of corporate/commercial Law and ADR in a law firm for close to 2 years.I opted for a pgd program in Business Management-Human resources at Lambton college sarnia.I begin to wonder why some gurus here tik that there is no correlation btwn Law and Human resources ,when we have corporate lawyers that are involved in several corporate activities which include HR.In this cut throat society corporate society ,I for one won't want to go for a masters in Law cause I alreaded am grounded with some fundamental principle of law ,in order to succeed in ds corporate world ,one must have an idea of Business .No one case is particular ,every case is unique ...explain it reasons for a pgd in HR ...and every reasonable person will understand with a sound sop ur reasons .I wish all of us with good intent the best .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Finestlex(m): 5:01am On May 27, 2016
luckyprince, i hail o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:31am On May 27, 2016
uvagho:
@yemdog,sorry if I got d spelling wrong.I am new here and also a legal practitioner working in d d epartment of corporate/commercial Law and ADR in a law firm for close to 2 years.I opted for a pgd program in Business Management-Human resources at Lambton college sarnia.I begin to wonder why some gurus here tik that there is no correlation btwn Law and Human resources ,when we have corporate lawyers that are involved in several corporate activities which include HR.In this cut throat society corporate society ,I for one won't want to go for a masters in Law cause I alreaded am grounded with some fundamental principle of law ,in order to succeed in ds corporate world ,one must have an idea of Business .No one case is particular ,every case is unique ...explain it reasons for a pgd in HR ...and every reasonable person will understand with a sound sop ur reasons .I wish all of us with good intent the best .

Thank you very much.

I wrote a detailed sop stating that going for a PGC in human resources management is not a career change for me..rather it's to supplement and widen my scope of practice as a legal practitioner.

Cos to me, law and human resources are quite interwoven.

The idea of LLM to me is not really an option for me right now.

Law is a professional course, I think I'd rather widen my horizon than go for an academic exercise in LLM.

Please I will PM you so you can assist me further.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by stephike1: 6:04am On May 27, 2016
Good evening nairalanders pls I need u help urgently, does pregnancy disqualify or reduces the chances of obtaining a Canadian student visa. Please ladies $ gentlemen who already has such experience should please advice. Whether the person should go ahead with d submission of her application or defer the admission after her delivery. Pls I need u response ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2016
penitential:

Boss,is part payment a condition for admission acceptance in Conestoga College?Wish u d very best in your TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bleek147(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2016
Good morning sir, I have a very serious deal with a canadian man and now he want me to supply the goods in person in canada and he his ready to write an invitation letter with his company name as the letter heading.
I want to know if the canadian embassy will grant me atleast 5 days visa just to meet with him. And do the transaction and come back home.

Please advise , its very urgent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 6:26am On May 27, 2016
Congratulations bro. Pls am about to submit my application for september resumption but I need your help in term of letter of explanation and how to notarised documents. Pls if u don't mind u can link me up with your agent.

GeneralSnipper:
For your informate smiley my savings account shows my monthly salary coming in and if you sabi SOA well well company name go show for there, my pension account also is enough proof that I work, my mansaard life savings nko I put my employment info on one of the CIC form.
I'm not a desperado and will never be. The last thing I will do here is to Gold plate like you want me to and list documents I didn't use. Yes I paid an agent and He delivered. I work and can afford to use an agent to get what I want genuinely, is that a crime FYI agent is a Canadian Citizen with vast experience and did the needful to convince the VO in the Letter of Explanation. Everything I listed previously was what I used, no more no less. Wether I go Canny or not, Bros I bam for Naija on my own.
Just don't mislead people because "what you don't know exists".
Your degree is not a prison yard. Education is a tool to thinking. Education sets you free.
Oga!!! I'm too busy to have your time.
Na you be Solo wen Wizkid dey talk about for that Runtown jam (Lagos to Kampala): "even solo talk say I no go blow but right now........"

This is the last time I will post anything here because of people like you.

Egbon casie!!! If you want the TRV you can come and collect it.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ceemac: 6:52am On May 27, 2016
stephike1:
Good evening nairalanders pls I need u help urgently, does pregnancy disqualify or reduces the chances of obtaining a Canadian student visa. Please ladies $ gentlemen who already has such experience should please advice. Whether the person should go ahead with d submission of her application or defer the admission after her delivery. Pls I need u response ASAP.

Before you write or ask your question do well to read up some pages and make some research on this thread... This same question has been treated severally that some will find the reoccurrence irritating... Even if it does reduce, which on the contrary has been addressed... Do you wanna separate the baby from the mother to keep somewhere else before medical?
**just wondering*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blaugrana82(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2016
bjmme:
You can go for process system engineering,please make google your best friend,and know one thing for sure that you need to have drive for what you want to study,all these things are important,look at what you want,and search,you have time to start for winter now for it will allow you to prepare adequately,only have like 3months more.so take your time and know what you want.
.. process system engineering in which school in Canada and would the accept that CGPA? is it a PGD or masters program and what college? process system engineering is a great course too. just wanna know if it's a real PGD program and I could use that for masters later. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2016
Yes! If your part payment is not paid at the specified date, you may loose your admission if the program is very competitive.
abdulkabirtobi:

Boss,is part payment a condition for admission acceptance in Conestoga College?Wish u d very best in your TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uvagho(f): 7:43am On May 27, 2016
@yemdogg,u welcome and yes,you on the right part .My email is Uvbi4life@yahoo.com,I can share my sop with u for an insight and u can send yours so I see if there is any area I can help too.I submitted my app on the 9th of this month and I am very hopeful .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 8:04am On May 27, 2016
bjmme:
send me pm,

Sent you a Pm bro. Pls respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
ceemac:

Omo Edo has entered Para mode... Calm down Egbon mi...

@Cassie... The way some dudes and duddettes handle application here Na like Civil war... When you are too serious and seeming too explanatory, The VO IMO seems to torchlight you the more.. apps are not meant to be too complex and the files not too bulky... You save them a whole lot of stress and time without thinking you a desperado...

@Oga GeneralSnipper... Make we meet for RSUST parole Na.. We are writing same day and time bro... God bless our hustle...
boss, I haven't heard anything from Western University since oo, am running my trv with ryerson University, I would have preferred Western
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:44am On May 27, 2016
It is a Graduate program,surf through University of Regina.....
blaugrana82:
.. process system engineering in which school in Canada and would the accept that CGPA? is it a PGD or masters program and what college? process system engineering is a great course too. just wanna know if it's a real PGD program and I could use that for masters later. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:45am On May 27, 2016
Ok,sorry have been busy,I got it.....
Churkie:

Sent you a Pm bro. Pls respond.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.