Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,396 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1004259 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by overtlyderanged: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
morenitemi:
I just received a mail from CIC that my account has been updated and I logged in immediately but no update on my online account. Application May 4 medical mail received and done and passed what is the mail all about please ?

Those mails come in from time to time, you may or may not get another email containing something concrete within the next few days. Word on the thread is people get these sort of emails when their applications are being worked on or something like that.

Personally, I got a similar email on a Friday, followed by an email for medicals the following Monday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by edgestone: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
rinw:
hi...please kindly reply my email. Thanks
Hi, i did not see any email from you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by morenitemi: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
overtlyderanged:

How did you make the transition?

I didn't need to make any transition as both courses are paramedics and very related.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
sheriff712:

Sorry to ask bros, are you going for masters or PGC or PGD?
masters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by overtlyderanged: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nony1:

I didn't need to make any transition as both courses are paramedics and very related.

Err...a couple of incorrect assertions here but I don't want to derail the thread. All the best in your application man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ugosshhh: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Has anybody gotten response from either of d following schs for winter 2017 admission
1. Uni of windsor
2.uni of guelph
3.simon fraser uni
4. Uni of ontario institute of tech
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nskystuff: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Greetings to you all,
I am not new to this site but I just registered as a member today. All TRV faithfuls please keep your dreams alive. You will surely be rewarded in due course. I got my TRV on 12 Jul, however I used a registered Canadian immigration lawyer. Submitted paper application on April 5, got medical call on April 19 and then the waiting started.

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
Employment letter
Promotion letters
Confirmation of employment letter
SOP
6 mnths Statement of acct - #3.7m
Fixed deposit investment certificates - #10.0m (both past and present certificates to show that the fund has been there for over 6 months)
Marriage cert.
Letter of consent from spouse
Spouse statement of acct. - #900k
Birth certificates of my two kids
BSc Cert.
Transcript
NYSC cert
Acceptance letter from UNB (Unconditional) MBA program
Duly completed Form A stamped and confirmed to be processed by my bank(CAD$16k) - though this was not processed by the bank eventually due to Fx constraints.
Evidence of Initial tuition deposit of CAD$1000
Evidence of Residence fee deposit CAD$500
Cover Letter from the Immigration lawyer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Congratulations.. U mean after medical call u waited for like 2 months?

Congratulations once more!

nskystuff:
Greetings to you all,
I am not new to this site but I just registered as a member today. All TRV faithfuls please keep your dreams alive. You will surely be rewarded in due course. I got my TRV on 12 Jul, however I used a registered Canadian immigration lawyer. Submitted paper application on April 5, got medical call on April 19 and then the waiting started.

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
Employment letter
Promotion letters
SOP
Fixed deposit investment certificates - #10.0m (both past and present certificates to show that the fund has been there for over 6 months)
Marriage cert.
BSc Cert.
Transcript
NYSC cert
Duly completed Form A stamped and confirmed to be processed by my bank(CAD$16k) - though this was not processed by the bank eventually due to Fx constraints.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Newman1010: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2016
nskystuff:
Greetings to you all,

Congratulations!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayojbbb2002: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Pls, to do upfront medicals, where can I do it.
I mean hospital names and full addresess please.
Thanks.

Pls I need an urgent response to this friends...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by datkoded(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2016
uchethalia101:

Well, you are not a VO and I have my TRV. abeg, do something else with your time
hahahahahaha una too get mouth
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by datkoded(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2016
uchethalia101:

I never said I don't see a reason for SOP. You obviously misunderstood what I wrote. Dude, all these info isn't necessary. I just merely stated that it isn't always necessary, especially for someone with a straight forward case where the questionnaire will suffice.
I didn't even write or use SOP, my case was straight forward sef. SOP is just for extra explanation and most times if its not well written it complicates ur whole application. These pipo getting rejected wit billions in their account, travel histories and family ties... Maybe they wrote a scrappy SOP that made their application look too fake. You have money in ur account, u paid ur fees, u filled the questionnaire on ur reason for choosing Canada, ur travel history is gud, all ur docs are in place, why should I still start explaining myself again with SOP. U people like to argue too much

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adesam91: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2016
ugosshhh:
Has anybody gotten response from either of d following schs for winter 2017 admission
1. Uni of windsor
2.uni of guelph
3.simon fraser uni
4. Uni of ontario institute of tech

Uni of windsor delaying a brother as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2016
overtlyderanged:

Err...a couple of incorrect assertions here but I don't want to derail the thread. All the best in your application man.

Thank you for wishing me the best in my application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by humberdave2017: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2016
bayojbbb2002:
Pls, to do upfront medicals, where can I do it.
I mean hospital names and full addresess please.
Thanks.

Pls I need an urgent response to this friends...

Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street,
Off Sinari Daranijo, V/Island Annexe, Lagos.

Web: www.qlifefamilyclinic.com

Tel: +234-1-809974 2000, +234-(0)-702 7704055, +234-(0)-8113975433

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2016
CIC can't stop me from celebrating today becos iamplusone.....waited for 2 months now and have decided to start my celebrations. mek una help me thank God jari for adding another yr to my life today.
shallwetalkabout CIC allthedaysofourlives?

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by humberdave2017: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2016
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED!!!!!!!

My brothers and sisters, abeg I need Ona advise, comment and opinion on this matter please....
1) My prospective sponsor is planing to apply for a Permanent Resident Visa through the Federal Skilled Workers Program, she intends to go with her Family
2) She has invested N6.8m in a Mutual fund with an investment bank
3) she intend to leave the money there for more than 7months
4) she is willing to use this investment statement to stand-in for me as my sponsor
5) this sum covers my tuition and living expenses for the first year of my 2yrs program

MATTERS ARISING:
1) she wants me to find out if using this Investment to support my TRV application as my sponsor, will conflict with her own PRV application?
2) she does not have much in her SOA
3) Although, she intend to file her PRV Application in January 2017, please, what is your take on this matter?

I will appreciate your sincere advise, comments, opinion, suggestion, blunt truth of the matter...
Thank you.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
humberdave2017:
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED!!!!!!!

My brothers and sisters, abeg I need Ona advise, comment and opinion on this matter please....
1) My prospective sponsor is planing to apply for a Permanent Resident Visa through the Federal Skilled Workers Program, she intends to go with her Family
2) She has invested N6.8m in a Mutual fund with an investment bank
3) she intend to leave the money there for more than 7months
4) she is willing to use this investment statement to stand-in for me as my sponsor
5) this sum covers my tuition and living expenses for the first year of my 2yrs program

MATTERS ARISING:
1) she wants me to find out if using this Investment to support my TRV application as my sponsor, will conflict with her own PRV application?
2) she does not have much in her SOA
3) Although, she intend to file her PRV Application in January 2017, please, what is your take on this matter?

I will appreciate your sincere advise, comments, opinion, suggestion, blunt truth of the matter...
Thank you.
As long as both of you didn't apply at the same time you should scale through fund issues, also you should be the first to apply and wait for the outcome before she can apply.
#mythought
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crossugar: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2016
I need an assistance from anybody with the knowledge of the solution to this"I submitted my application April 18 via paper form@manur hall.up till now i have not gotten any information from the Canadian embassy.not been called for medicals.but each time I track my application it would say it is still under processing in the Canadian embassy Accra.and its passed 3months now the supposed duration of time for proccessing a TRV.I need assistance on how to fix this issue".
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2016
nskystuff:
Greetings to you all,

Documents submitted:
All CIC forms
Employment letter
Promotion letters
SOP
Marriage cert.
BSc Cert.
Transcript
NYSC cert

Are you going for your masters or PGC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by favour0011: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Hi... Wen did he apply?
Qwertyasdf:
A friend of mine received the attached pix(letter) from CIC yesterday. They told him the bank statement(his sister) he provided was fraudulent. He was given 7days to explain or his application will be assessed based on the documents he submitted, which is likely to be refused..

HOW CAN HE TACKLE THIS COS HE SAID HIS SISTER TOLD HIM THE ACCOUNT IS GENUINE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by humberdave2017: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Arcayo:

As long as both of you didn't apply at the same time you should scale through fund issues, also you should be the first to apply and wait for the outcome before she can apply.
#mythought

Thank you so much...your thought is highly appreciated. I have also passed it on to her to boast her confidence and willingness to help me..
God bless you and everyone on here!!

I shall appreciate more comments on this Matter.,
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by boche042: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Anyone going to Humber college wireless telecommunications?
Pls holla

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jayslim1992: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Hello evri one. i generated my checklist which included evidence of work requirement in study as part of my supporting documents. please i need an explanation on what what this evidence of work requirement in study is all about.Thanks as i await your candid assistance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2016
datkoded:
I didn't even write or use SOP, my case was straight forward sef. SOP is just for extra explanation and most times if its not well written it complicates ur whole application. These pipo getting rejected wit billions in their account, travel histories and family ties... Maybe they wrote a scrappy SOP that made their application look too fake. You have money in ur account, u paid ur fees, u filled the questionnaire on ur reason for choosing Canada, ur travel history is gud, all ur docs are in place, why should I still start explaining myself again with SOP. U people like to argue too much

My point exactly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2016
jayslim1992:
Hello evri one. i generated my checklist which included evidence of work requirement in study as part of my supporting documents. please i need an explanation on what what this evidence of work requirement in study is all about.Thanks as i await your candid assistance.
It's a letter that comes with your LOA.....like an IT letter which shows work is part of your curriculum, if it didn't come with you LOA remove it cos you won't be able to submit your application online without it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Sunday TRV faithfuls and gurus in d house...

Please I did an upfront medical.. I later got a medical mail..

I was asked to send my details to the lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca.. Which I did with my completed medical form from d hospital..

I got the acknowledgement message from them.. D same minute I sent it..

Am I going to get another mail saying "treated" or I won't get any mail at all? Bcuz by Tuesday.. It will be 2 weeks.

Should I send another mail by Tuesday or Wednesday with my completed upfront again?

Abegs make una help me..

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jayslim1992: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2016
Arcayo:

It's a letter that comes with your LOA.....like an IT letter which shows work is part of your curriculum, if it didn't come with you LOA remove it cos you won't be able to submit your application online without it
thanks for ur response. so please hw do i go about removing it from the list of my supported document?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2016
jayslim1992:
thanks for ur response. so please hw do i go about removing it from the list of my supported document?
If you are applying online just choose No where you were asked if work is part of your studies, you can't still adjust it in your profile too from the window before you get to where you upload forms and documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2016
sheriff712:

Are you going for your masters or PGC?
my guy grin e be like shayo done cover ur eyez..the moniker stated UNB, MBA program..moreover CIC go put PGC/PGD on a rush this August if say them go remember us especially those that didn't do upfront

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.