Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005114 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please do one submit the original affidavit of sponsorship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayoadeoyatokun: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Skiiiwalker:

OMG, i just lost hope. i didn't indicate US visa refusal too.. gosh! pfff
I made the same mistake oooo, although i now have a valid US visa but was refused before i was later approved. I pray this doesnt affect me oooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dsquare4u post=47882982][/quote]

abi oo, where is @yemdogg..come and join our conversation..we need mutual conversation to keep everyone alive and ease..the Accra VOs dey for Beer lounges now dey cool off the day.. We must not be tensed all the time!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please do one need to submit the original court affidavit of sponsorship or the photocopy? Your ideas pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mikymiko:
Please do one need to submit the original court affidavit of sponsorship or the photocopy? Your ideas pls
Photocopy if paper application,original scanned copy if online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by boche042: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
bro sup! From ur Moniker it sends me the signal that your might be based ENUGU(042)/ones stayed there. Can we relate behind bars? I want to discuss something with you.
Ok drop your email let me contact you....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
boche042:

Ok drop your email let me contact you....
ok but bro weren't you the 1 that responded my PM that i gave a feedback to ur response which i have been waiting for ur reply? If yes lemme send you a mail now to acknowledge that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hear Q-Life Family Clinic is faster in submitting medical report, please how do I get there from mile 2.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:

abi oo, where is @yemdogg..come and join our conversation..we need mutual conversation to keep everyone alive and ease..the Accra VOs dey for Beer lounges now dey cool off the day.. We must not be tensed all the time!

Boss I dey joor.......work hold me like bow tie.

Just waiting for CIC approval before I give my principal for office middle finger..... grin

This morning the man just tell me say he wan increase my salary.....i come dey tell myself say which kin temptation be this na. grin

My Papa sef no gree make I rest...... Infact I dey reason say make I give am my tracking information make e dey check am himself... Na so so "how far any update?" I dey hear from my Papa.....I come dey ask am is it your trv.

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Skiiiwalker:

Boss pls quickly send a mail to Accra CIC...... Informing them of the omission. It is better you tell them before they find out on their own. So they won't delay you on the ground of misrepresentation of facts.

Did you apply online? If so you can send a case enquiry to CIC. Cos it may not be Accra CIC that will be attending to your application. From my observations online route are treated in any canadian visa office.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faroukfahima(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ajayi4:
Hello My people, I am processing my paper application, My question is am I going to submit in Lagos or Abuja. Also, I have saved the forms on my system, after filling, I will just print and photocopy,and take to the embassy with my money. IS that all for paper route? Somebody respond pls....

Print The CIC Forms After Filling, Make Sure You Generate & Print the Barcode Page. After That You can Go to Any of The VFS Center either Abuja or Lagos to Submit Your Application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sure. Can't guarantee I can tell you anything new tho.
MunezSanti:
@Thesoj please is it possible I send you my letter of clarification you review it for me? I am done writing it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one. Glad to hear bro.
michV:
i love you both and the comments..na people like una i dey like run things with..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
yemdogg:

Boss I dey joor.......work hold me like bow tie.
Just waiting for CIC approval before I give my principal for office middle finger..... grin
This morning the man just tell me say he wan increase my salary.....i come dey tell myself say which kin temptation be this na. grin
My Papa sef no gree make I rest...... Infact I dey reason say make I give am my tracking information make e dey check am himself... Na so so "how far any update?" I dey hear from my Papa.....I come dey ask am is it your trv.
Bro no update oo, apart from that normal update wey CIC send us wey we no dey see the update grin i just dey look CIC with 3D eyez..wetin come dey increase my tension be say as i did Skype call with my Canadian oyibo babe yesternight,she can't wait to welcome me this September,tears of missing me and wanting me rolled from her eyes yesterday.ohh! I just felt like killing the VO keeping my application on cue ever since.the babe dey threaten to leave me if i no come ds sept but i tell am say i no be VisaOfficer wey dey stamp passport.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nadia94:

Congratulations cassetteboy, being looking out for ur good news!!! More TRVs this month!

i must have mentioned your moniker a lot for you to remember me lol. Thanks dear, when is you traveling?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=14pt]***IMPORTANT LINKS***[/size]

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

LIST OF MOST POST-SECONDARY AND PGD PROGRAMS IN CANADIAN COLLEGES
Ontario Colleges programs search

TIPS ON WRITING AN SOP FOR THE VISA OFFICER Thanks @yemdogg

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPLE

TIPS ON FINDING A RESEARCH SUPERVISOR FOR RESEARCH OR THESIS-BASED MSC OR PHD

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

HOW TO TACKLE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD, NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

MORE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS

HOW TO SHRINK FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES IN CANADA FROM NIGERIA 1

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

HOW MANY YEARS WORK PERMIT IF I STUDY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

IS IT HARDER OR EASIER TO GET A TRV WITH PGC/PGD ADMISSION VS. MASTERS? Thanks @yemdogg

-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN 8 WEEKS, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

HOW TO CARRY MONEY TO CANADA FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRV APPROVAL

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA

CHEAP GCMS ORDERING SERVICE

TRAVELLING TIPS #1
TRAVELLING TIPS #2

LIFE IN CANADA Tips

thanks to @richcasey
***UPDATED***

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Help house I need urgent response.
Is there any school that accept masters students without the need for supervisors in Canada.

Answers biko unu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
Bro no update oo, apart from that normal update wey CIC send us wey we no dey see the update grin i just dey look CIC with 3D eyez..wetin come dey increase my tension be say as i did Skype call with my Canadian oyibo babe yesternight,she can't wait to welcome me this September,tears of missing me and wanting me rolled from her eyes yesterday.ohh! I just felt like killing the VO keeping my application on cue ever since.the babe dey threaten to leave me if i no come ds sept but i tell am say i no be VisaOfficer wey dey stamp passport.
Chaiiii.....

Omo for this economy na hin you dey do Skype call with oyibo..... Buhari is observing you in 3D grin

Buh why you like oyinbo dem...... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
emma4eva:
I hear Q-Life Family Clinic is faster in submitting medical report, please how do I get there from mile 2.

iOM is faster
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:

What this your oyinbo babe Na real or play play?
Abeg find me one!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
crazygurl:
Is there any school that accept masters students without the need for supervisors in Canada.
Answers biko unu
i know of Queens university.
For M.Eng programs in my field,so i don't know ur field of study but i could guess social sciences/Art grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
yemdogg:

Chaiiii.....
Omo for this economy na hin you dey do Skype call with oyibo..... Buhari is observing you in 3D grin
Buh why you like oyinbo dem...... grin
yemm! I no trust Naija babes again,dem too dey break hearts. If oyibo babe Love you,her love na real and die.guys wey dy canny go tell you the koko
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Skiiiwalker:
Ouch, sorry. But you can still get lucky.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fantastic advice, bro.
yemdogg:
Boss pls quickly send a mail to Accra CIC...... Informing them of the omission. It is better you tell them before they find out on their own. So they won't delay you on the ground of misrepresentation of facts.

Did you apply online? If so you can send a case enquiry to CIC. Cos it may not be Accra CIC that will be attending to your application. From my observations online route are treated in any canadian visa office.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
meekmk:

What this your oyinbo babe Na real or play play?
Abeg find me one!
bro na luck i take get this one oo,i was Doing Skype call with my guy in canny,his babe joined the conversation,fortunately his babe's friend come appear the thing come turn group conversation na so me and the babe take start oo.the babe come talk say she like me,that she likes naija chocolate guys with cute treated beard gang grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=michV post=47886217]bro na luck i take get this one oo,i lol...ur yeye too much sha..grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
blaugrana82:
I don't have any of them yet. I want to send a list of the things my sponsor need to get... letter from sponsor, introduction letter from place of work(sponsor), offer/appointment letter, statement of account, pay slip for last 6months, work ID card, front page of passport, birth certificate and marriage certificate. which have I missed, which is not necessary and which is important? thanks guys

Have highlighted the most important documents above.
It's important also to get a sworn affidavit of support from your sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
bro na luck i take get this one oo,i was Doing Skype call with my guy in canny,his babe joined the conversation,fortunately his babe's friend come appear the thing come turn group conversation na so me and the babe take start oo.the babe come talk say she like me,that she likes naija chocolate guys with cute treated beard gang grin

#coughs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:

You are a Goat! Lol..... No worry she go get friend Na.. We go link up over there.. Wife Don show be that!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
crazygurl:

Answers biko unu

Depending on the kind of masters you're going for.

Is it thesis or course work ?

If it is thesis.... I think most schools prefer you secure/contact a supervisor prior to your application for admission. Although even if you don't secure a supervisor or identify a supervisor that you want to work with....during the admissions committee meeting a supervisor will most likely be assigned to you. That's if they're interested in you anyway (for most schools/programs) while some would insist you secure a supervisor prior to applying.

For course based masters it is highly unlikely that you would be required to identify or secure a supervisor before applying.

In case you're curious; thesis master requires a serious and comprehensive research usually accompanied by a a long essay of an average of 100-120 pages depending on the school. Course base masters don't require essay it's more of taking several courses less research just like the undergrad degree the only thing is that you're more focused on a particular area or field rather than general area.

There's also a research paper masters.... It's an abridgment of thesis and course work masters. More courses and less essay buh you'd still have to write an essay usually between 50-80pages depending on the school and the program you're going for.

Hope I am able to shed more light on this subject.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dsquare4u post=47886311][/quote]bro my yeye dey smell grin joke apart,na study + Marriage be my mission for canny.na oyibo babe i go marry wey be "half cast" with big Boobs,big butt and thick tigh.thats my confirm specs..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
ohh! Now i get,but bad people have made the world negative sha especially when it is heard you are travelling abroad. It was a slangs to me.my behind bars never meant we wld see in a bar but i meant off Nairaland through email/whatsapp.e get some matter wey person no dey discuss here in other to keep the forum SACRED grin
@moniker Ethan45..i see u baba
@boche042 i sent you PM ur responses to my issue wld lessen the HBP wey CIC dey give me cos my Canadian oyibo babe go terminate my relationship with her if i no get this TRV to meet her this fall
You still don't get it bro. "behind bars" means prison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.