Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005178 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=ziggy3579 post=45121990]Yea I have.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello house, Can I use my spoonsor's statement of account after a month of printing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Check ur mail, I sent it already dis morning. Cheers
ayeyemi91:

Morning! Please can you send the study permit questionnaire to my email. Thanks oladiwuraeyitayo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Reetha: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2016
@house please is it necessary to use a laser printer. I hav deskjet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abestine(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2016
sholay2011:

Absolutely. You should attach it to your visa application. It shows some source of financial support, from a reliable person like your supervisor.

I am in Agribusiness & Agricultural Economics department.

Thanks for the quick response. Can I get ur mail so I can contact you for some personal assistance in terms of getting accommodation and d likes when d time comes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2016
ziggy3579:
Check ur mail, I sent it already dis morning. Cheers
Yeah, i've seen it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
I know that my BORNDAY gift from GOD gonna be my TRV/study permit...it‬'s my birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! It's my DEBUT!..

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Abbeybim: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Happy Birthday to you Ajibade, may God bless you;your new age and grant you all your heart desires. it's your day enjoy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Ajibade105:
I know that my BORNDAY gift from GOD gonna be my TRV/study permit...it‬'s my birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! It's my DEBUT!..
boss,happy birthday to you. long, life and prosperity in Good health,moto will not jam you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Ajibade105 post=45143263]I know that my BORNDAY gift from GOD gonna be my TRV/study permit...it‬'s my birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! It's my DEBUT!.
have u gone for your biometrics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Urbanboy(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Is it compulsory to add birth certificate or international passport date page of my siblings?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Royat1:

boss,happy birthday to you. long, life and prosperity in Good health,moto will not jam you

Thanks boss...Going for my Biometric on Tuesday nextweek.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Abbeybim:
Happy Birthday to you Ajibade, may God bless you;your new age and grant you all your heart desires. it's your day enjoy.

Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justwise(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
ayooluwatoni:

You can just claim the person (by faith) is your uncle or aunt.....and you'll be fine

This is misleading and should not be encouraged here.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justwise(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Reetha:
@house
please is it necessary to use a laser printer. I hav deskjet

Use any it makes no difference.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justwise(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
Urbanboy:

Is it compulsory to add birth certificate or international
passport date page of my siblings?

Not compulsory.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justwise(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2016
ziggy3579:
Hello house, Can I use my spoonsor's statement of account after a month of printing?

Looks questionable when you can easily print current one, alot can happen within a month in that account.

To avoid any suspicion print a current one..say a week or few days old.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justwise(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
ayooluwatoni:

Ahahah....funny you. You must have misinterpreted what i meant. The question then was about disclosing family members abroad. And i wrote, except they are your immediate family members.......siblings or parents, you don't have to disclose them. Take for instance you have siblings in Canada, but in your app, you decided not to disclose that for fear of refusal......by the time you apply for provincial nomination, and they ask you for ties to the province you're applying to......you won't be able to claim them again..... or say your siblings are not even here in Canada. Maybe they are in Naija, but you decided not to include them in your app.....and then God helped you, you became a PR......how will you invite them? Because in their records, you dont have sibling....
Their are some things you just can't lie about.....and at the same time, some things require maturity.......which according to African elders, IS THE ABILITY NOT TO LIE, BUT NOT TO TELL THE TRUTH.
So do all you can to get your trv......but think about the future while you do those things.....

Dude there is no way to explain this away, when asked a straight forward question is either you tell the truth or a lie.

Do you have siblings? Yes or NO! There is no if or but
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2016
rheginarh:

Hi, just wanna ask, i just gained admission to u of m with the igses funding, will i need to pay this reduced tuition before resumption or registration in September or can the fees be paid wen i resume and are fees paid per term or all at once tanks

Good day my oga, pls I would like to know the address of the admission office for University of Manitoba because I contacted them more than 10times but no reply, I wish to apply there and I need the address for my transcript to be sent there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Trust GOD!!!...Nothing on this earth 'll be too complex for u to achieve.. dont jst stop praying and do not stop believing.

Was refused last year december and i was like GOD..why does it have to be me!!!..was so weak and upset sotey..i was just indoor all through xmas cos i was not jst in d mood to have fun...cos am always like...if no be for diz refusal i for dey canada now oooo.

But on 31st of Dec..wen i was about to cross over...i prayed to GOD dat i have fallen and i want to rise again with the same document without stress.

I resubmitted the same document back to them on 4th of january, even though my school resumes january 11 but i do not CARE.

Just lastweek TUESDAY when i was already planning to close the application and get my money back from school cos i didn't hear from dem since JANUARY.....it was that same morning i got a mail from CIC requesting for a new offer letter..and well i sent it to them.

And last night!!!...i got APPROVAL mail!!!!

GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
SEP 2016!!!

28 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
princeade09:

Good day my oga, pls I would like to know the address of the admission office for University of Manitoba because I contacted them more than 10times but no reply, I wish to apply there and I need the address for my transcript to be sent there.

I think you should start by sending them a mail
Graduate.Admissions@umanitoba.ca

Check their website www.umanitoba.ca for programs and courses since you wish to apply, i dont tink its time to send transcript yet since you just want to apply.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2016
rheginarh:

I think you should start by sending them a mail
Graduate.Admissions@umanitoba.ca

Check their website www.umanitoba.ca for programs and courses since you wish to apply, i dont tink its time to send transcript yet since you just want to apply.

I contacted them more than 10times already zero reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Kriss77:
Trust GOD!!!...Nothing on this earth 'll be too complex for u to achieve.. dont jst stop praying and do not stop believing.

Was refused last year december and i was like GOD..why does it have to be me!!!..was so weak and upset sotey..i was just indoor all through xmas cos i was not jst in d mood to have fun...cos am always like...if no be for diz refusal i for dey canada now oooo.

But on 31st of Dec..wen i was about to cross over...i prayed to GOD dat i have fallen and i want to rise again with the same document without stress.

I resubmitted the same document back to them on 4th of january, even though my school resumes january 11 but i do not CARE.

Just lastweek TUESDAY when i was already planning to close the application and get my money back from school cos i didn't hear from dem since JANUARY.....it was that same morning i got a mail from CIC requesting for a new offer letter..and well i sent it to them.

GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
SEP 2016!!!

Congrats bro, I guess it's summer in Canny anyways

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by zoela(f): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys,
I got my medical mail yesterday!!!!
I applied 3Rd of February, online route
There's nothing God cannot do, let's keep believing

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teehp(f): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Kriss77:

Was refused last year december and i was like GOD..why does it have to be me!!!..was so weak and upset sotey..i was just indoor all through xmas cos i was not jst in d mood to have fun...cos am always like...if no be for diz refusal i for dey canada now oooo. Wow,Glory to God,I tap into this good news IJN. Congratulations

GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
SEP 2016!!!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
princeade09:

I contacted them more than 10times already zero reply
I dont kno y they are not responding to their mails cos they usually reply even if you just making enquiries.

Mayb u shud check their website or ask me, i would respond to the questions i can answer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by STENON(f): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Kriss77:

GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
SEP 2016!!!

Woww!!! This is a good news ... Congrats...

@ Ajibade 105, TRV approval, longlife, Soundhealth and Prosperity are my wishes for you... Enjoy your day...and dance to the birthday music... Happy Birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by slimbeauty3: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Hi, I applied online since feb2, I've not been called for Medicals. Still waiting undecided
hayqinsbFX:
our early February applicants are you ready??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by STENON(f): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2016
zoela:
Hey guys,
I got my medical mail yesterday!!!!
I applied 3Rd of February, online route
There's nothing God cannot do, let's keep believing
woww... Another Goodnews on its way...
Congrats in advance for your successful TRV mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by newacca: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
adeyemidare:

Am yet to break the canny admission jinx. So, visa application isn't on yet. Would PM you in detail.
You can do it!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by UrchBunny(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Kriss77 post=45147208]Trust GOD!!!...Nothing on this earth 'll be too complex for u to achieve.. dont jst stop praying and do not stop believing.

GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
SEP 2016!!!

Congratulations Kriss 77. Your Testimony is a breath of Fresh Air.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.