Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005242 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2016
dazzle101:

Rally Wetin u dey go find for canada embarassed

#just curious
chai someone has caught me! I will send u an email....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mistydike: 8:09am On May 06, 2016
Daveboiz:
yea so i hrd as well thats why i came home.. Processing time in turkey is just one week and in Nigeria it takes forever. But its safer at home.. Which country are you

Singapore...studying forcmy Msc. My travel history is fair enough. Been to a few other countries and currently have a valid US visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mistydike: 8:15am On May 06, 2016
Daveboiz:
yea so i hrd as well thats why i came home.. Processing time in turkey is just one week and in Nigeria it takes forever. But its safer at home.. Which country are you

I believe its the grace of God that guarantees success accompanied with precise documentation. Travel history and millions in Account isnt the magic spice for a TRV.
Also did u apply immediately u arrived nigeria? or u did chill for some months before applying? Just so as not to raise eyebrows on why u just came into the country and applied asap

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:18am On May 06, 2016
rallymento:
chai someone has caught me! I will send u an email....

Ok oh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2016
Daveboiz:
No i didn't not even proof of sponsors relationship
Wow! God is really a good God!!!! And in addition i wonder those dat r always in charge of the online applicants they r kinda easy on applicants dan those ones in Ghana... More testimonies for d rest of us in jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 06, 2016
After highlighting the advantages of my program in my home country,can i add dat it will earn me FAT SALARY grin in big companies..this is not d Manner i will write the sentence,but im just being brief.. I seriously need an input from the house. Building my home ties though...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adedamsel86: 8:23am On May 06, 2016
emma4eva:
How long did the payment take using form A, what rate did first bank charge.

it took almost a week plus,it was charged at 198 per usd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2016
casie26:
After highlighting the advantages of my program in my home country,can i add dat it will earn me FAT SALARY grin in big companies..this is not d Manner i will write the sentence,but im just being brief.. I seriously need an input from the house. Building my home ties though...

Lolz. Sure, sounds good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2016
Yea chilled a lil.. Came home January applied feb.. You plan on moving to canada anytime soon?
mistydike:

I believe its the grace of God that guarantees success accompanied with precise documentation. Travel history and millions in Account isnt the magic spice for a TRV.
Also did u apply immediately u arrived nigeria? or u did chill for some months before applying? Just so as not to raise eyebrows on why u just came into the country and applied asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mistydike: 8:53am On May 06, 2016
Daveboiz:
Yea chilled a lil.. Came home January applied feb.. You plan on moving to canada anytime soon?

Yes by His (God) grace.... Congrats once more. And i wish u the very best!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pennsylvania: 9:00am On May 06, 2016
BreadandBeans:

student visa, Bsc

Ok bro.
Did you do the process yourself or did you use thru a travel agency?
How much was the whole cost?
When is the next intake for international student?
I've sent you a mail....try and reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pennsylvania: 9:01am On May 06, 2016
BreadandBeans:

student visa, Bsc

Ok bro.
Did you do the process yourself or did you use thru a travel agency?
When is the next intake for international student?
I've sent you a mail....try and reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abestine(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2016
temzybabe:
since you've submitted already, you can just pray and hope for the best. But you should have gone to court for affidavit
I've not submitted, hoping to do that next week. So I can get a court affidavit for that.
Please what should be the heading of the affidavit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2016
adedamsel86:

it took almost a week plus,it was charged at 198 per usd
Please what exactly do I carry to the bank for the form A, need to make payments today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 10:05am On May 06, 2016
Daveboiz:
Ok boss am on my way.. U don pick ur passport yea?
i got their message that my passport is ready for pick up....buh i never get their time..lolz...will go there on monday to collect it.
afteral, i have already received the POE letter from CIC yesterday...so no worries...now i fit take dem do shakara.....

infact in DON JAZZY'S VOICE..( oga CIC...if u want your trv back...come and collect it)

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ChristineC: 10:12am On May 06, 2016
Kriss77:

i got their message that my passport is ready for pick up....buh i never get their time..lolz...will go there on monday to collect it.
afteral, i have already received the POE letter from CIC yesterday...so no worries...now i fit take dem do shakara.....

infact in DON JAZZY'S VOICE..( oga CIC...if u want your trv back...come and collect it)
lol na so oo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bleuocean: 10:43am On May 06, 2016
onyemaxie:
Greetings ,
I applied to SAIT BAPT, I applied for falls 2016 though I came to know about the program lately around March for now the status of my admission decision is; qualified waitlist meaning I'll will be given admission pending on available seat, I have an hnd mechanical engineering graduated 2012 and I've working since then as a mechanical technician in a manufacturing coy...my question is 1.is it advisable that I continue waiting for the admission as falls is starting in Sept though they said seat can be available till the program begins 2.I have an IELTS general training which I did while attempting express entry will it be wise to include it while applying for trv. . 3.person like me wey never get travelling history outside naija and I no get asset what can I use in possible home tie...I also have WES course by course evaluation report which I upgraded from WES document by document report as express entry no work again.
Lastly abeg if anybody get idea on any other good country wey dey easy to migrate with better economy than naija abeg help a brother

Try Germany

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adebimpz: 10:45am On May 06, 2016
Hello,

Is anyone here going to University of Victoria for Fall Session and needs accommodation? Holla at me please, I'm looking for a roommate. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 06, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Hello my people.. It your boy BreadandBeans, the local boy now going international grin live and direct from Regina, Saskatchewan.. well I arrived Canada last week but the stress I endured while traveling no make me remember come here con holla una, Ethiopian airline won wound me with their food, well their staffs were very friendly, but their food no rhythm with my body embarassed When we took off from Lasgidi to Addis ababa they asked each one of us if we preferred to be served rice with either beef or chicken, then for my mind I con look say "mehn I never chop beef before o, na only Gala beef I dey chop, make I try am".. Omo that's how I ordered for beef o. But the repercussion was bad sad.. Well sha, From Lagos to Addis ababa to Dublin to Toronto to Regina, I thank God for his protection and mercy, I arrived Marple land safely..

Then at the POE, everything went well, nice people here and there, they just always wanna help you even if you don't ask grin

Before I go, thanks to @Edwinbiz for the warm welcome, na the guy help me find vacant apartment down before I arrived Regina, then @dddrexjr, I dey wait you, then to all the trv hopefuls, lehme prophesy before I go "THE LORD SHALL FAVOR YOU TOO, AND YOU SHALL COME HERE TO TESTIFY TOO IN JESUS' NAME"
Beef? You havent eaten meat before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 12:14pm On May 06, 2016
bluejays:
Hello House,
I have been following this thread on a low key for sometime now... but the worst has just happened lol! I am a student in Canada, and I applied for a visitor's (TRV) visa for my wife and kids, applied online route in March got a rejection notice today.
Reasons:
Travel history
Personal Assets

I attached properties same ones I attached during my own application last year, although they are in my name (land, house), banks statements with good balance and strong inflow and outflow
proof of employment
Business registration certificates

My wife has travelled to the Uk twice in the last 6 years! (she actually came to visit me while I was doing my MSC in the UK)
Don't really know what these guys are looking for! also attached her uk visa showing her trips in and out
I need help in tackling the points they mentioned, as I am planning to reapply!
The woman done cry tire today! lol
I beg house, I need your ideas and inputs on how to counter their points!

Thanks
NB: Keep up the good work! God bless

Most time the VO prefers your family applying for work permit than visitor visa. I dont know why cos it happened to a friend. Her hubby was rejected visitor visa twice but as soon as he applied for work permit, he was granted.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 12:29pm On May 06, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Computer Science

Wow good to see this.. When are u starting?
M computer science too uni of Regina but havnt gotten my visa yet..
Will apply soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 12:39pm On May 06, 2016
Hi everyone, me sef dey laff myself.
I did upfront medicals June 25, last year- was delayed so, I reused it for my application this year.
April 27th, I saw medical passed. I couldn't contain my joy. April 30th, CIC requested for medicals .

Thanks to Pampem and Hayqinxfb, for their wonderful support and advice, I am doing another medicals with Dbanj a.k.a the koko master, here at Consultant Practice.
Been here since 7:10 am and I can boldly say that I do not like their practice at all. Yet to see a consultant. There is just one consultant here to attend to this crowd. Hian!

It will end in praise
@kriss77, ure proud, so POE letter dey make u do shakara for CIC now.
I wan resemble you o
Good news awaits every hopeful here.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2016
Please o my application as just been refused o ,based on the following reasons

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Infinity2020: 1:23pm On May 06, 2016
I disagree with you. You can apply for your TRV anywhere in the world provided you have the required documents. A friend of mine applied last year October from outside Nigeria and he got his TRV within 4 weeks.

mistydike:

Ok...congrats on your trv! Cos i was told applying from outside Nigeria isnt adviseable. I dnt stay in nigeria though. I thought u did apply abroad...so i wanted to prove my friends who had that idea wrong. But then i guess they are right afterall! It sure pays to apply within your country of origin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Infinity2020: 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
Kriss77:

LMAO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mistydike: 1:38pm On May 06, 2016
Infinity2020:
I disagree with you. You can apply for your TRV anywhere in the world provided you have the required documents. A friend of mine applied last year October from outside Nigeria and he got his TRV within 4 weeks.

Ok thanks....where precisely did he apply from, if i may ask?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 06, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Let ur dad write a letter of explanation..
He should attach a photocopy of the certificate of the fixed deposit which shows when he fixed it.. i bilve he has dis?

That should do..
The VOs understand dis..

GoodLuck!

yea he has... thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2016
Daveboiz:
No i didn't not even proof of sponsors relationship
Do you bear the same surname with your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2016
-The information in the travel and identity documents
-The person ability to pay for the trips ,to pay tuition fees and to support him self or herself while in Canada
-whether the person is likely to respect the condition of his admission to Canada -
-whether the person is inadmissible to Canada
- whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of studies
House, this were d reasons o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ahyotomiwa: 1:59pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Royat1 post=45366941]-The information in the travel and identity documents

Check d second page for the ticked reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.