Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 PM

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (98843 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Boldeyez7: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

[/size][/font][/b][/i][/color]
[/quote]

21st century Mumu spotted.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by aNAIJAFAN(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

The thing still dey pain me sef cry

[/b]

Your lies can move mountain
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by swaggprofessor(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesy funny
I like when a girl knows what she want. some girls they want am but na they do yanga pass
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by aNAIJAFAN(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

Professor Mrs. DollyJoy De Lurer!

I sight u

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Anabel(f): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
If I want sex, I'll ask for it. Why should I be ashamed of anything when I know the guy wants it as much as I do. Egbami oo!! I find it weird that a lady will say these things you've written to a guy. Maybe she's 18 years old or less. #justsaying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by mekonglobal(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:
11. come and rub me cream
For where? Back or frontcheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
I can't sleep, pls come and hold me to sleep.

if you agree, e don be.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Simitrendy: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

[/b]

Lol its still the same man.

You really gained her trust.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Marksule(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
#FUNNY
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by iambibi(f): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
chibwike:
No, i didn't.
hmmmmmmmm.... So u now prayed abi.. Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Simitrendy: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Will you pass the night at my house?

There is this beautiful lady I had crush on few years ago but I couldn't approach her simply because I am a shy person, not knowing that she has same feelings for me. So one day I was stranded at 10pm in Ajah because I didn't hold my ATM and I had no kobo in my pocket, meanwhile I reside at Sango Ota. The few airtime left in my phone was what I used in calling her since she stays at ajah. I requested for N1,000 if can she borrow me as I will pay her the next day through ATM transfer. She was like, Emma, don't you value your life? It's already late na. Why can't you pass the night in my house? After much pestering from her I gave in and she prepared one mesmerising meal that sparked my brain. As if that's all, she even helped me in removing my shirt and start touching those sensitive part of my body meanwhile my joystick was already dancing and saying "Praise the Lord oo". One thing led to another thing and the rest is history. cheesycheesy

The guy below me mumu die cry. Make I see that opportunity, that babe go hail me tire.
Lol creative asshole
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
You mean mere looking at the topic you already knew I'm the writer? cheesy
Yes ooo. Who else undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Sam0(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
delishpot:
Una don spoil finish grin grin
see pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by demzylahot(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

a very vital secret
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by curvilicious: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
11. Am scared reading alone at night in my room can come to your room?

I rememeber one scene like dat nd we don do 2yrs hml

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Doctorfitz: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
wristbangle:

U be confirm mumu brother mi

Hahahahaha,rolling in the gutter..RITG!!!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by delishpot: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sam0:

see pot calling kettle black

grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by sarutobie(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
My first babe in uni then, her own scope was " I want to come and read in your apartment "..she came to my apartment alright, but read she no gree read again.. We begin read ourselves instead grin ..something happened along the line and we broke up..she tried the reading trick again to get back to me..I let her stay till 8pm,she thought her hackneyed trick will work like before..she was disappointed when I told her " it is late already, let me see you off"...unfaithful daughters of eve!

13 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by FuckTheMod: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

Chai!

E don tey wey you mumu o sad
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by GANJAFARMER: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hehe ... These days they no longer do all that . They simply tell you that they are Hot. cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by asarebabson: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
I don't wanna comment b4 but I av to cos it pains me reflecting back d number of pretty girls I missed do to my mumu nature then. up till nw I still search for them on Facebook and other similar social media. I never meet anyone of them again. pls take dressing those dat r up coming. experience na best teacher. BE WORN.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Realone92(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
* "I want to charge my fone / watch movies" ::

8:30pm, she walks into my room wearing a skimpy skirt/ belly button top and expects me to do what? Sings hymns or recite my Qu'ran? undecided
I touch am, she push my hand ( for my mind, I say this babe is going down like the Naira this nyt) grin.. I wait another 5 mins,i rub her lap, she foolishly said-" pls, respect ur guest nao" ( I reason for my mind say, 'goat dey be lion guest?')

10 mins later, she'll be "SPREADING HER LEGS LIKE A RUMOUR" like:::::

N.B:: Vizkiz, walahitalai,ur own mumu strong pass my own grin

The moment smellymouth said what do u expect me to do ? Sing hymn or read the Quran ? Chai chai chai chai !!!!!

Chai
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by torqque7(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
9airaland:
I think im guilty of num3
shocked :oreally?and u look like an innocent puppy,its either you also try number 3 with me or idonbilivit angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
sarutobie:
My first babe in uni then, her own scope was " I want to come and read in your apartment "..she came to my apartment alright, but read she no gree read again.. We begin read ourselves instead grin ..something happened along the line and we broke up..she tried the reading trick again to get back to me..I let her stay till 8pm,she thought her hackneyed trick will work like before..she was disappointed when I told her " it is late already, let me see you off"...unfaithful daughters of eve!
Hahahahaa funny u cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by MizTyna(f): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I find you and wristbangle's Articles lame, sexist, hypocritical and above all failing to appeal to a broad sense of humor...Ama read this and cine back.

This shit_ applies to hypocritical Nigerian girls...The average girl I see is open about her sexuality and that doesn't necessarily make her a slut_

I mean I see some posts and I just wonder. Lots of small minded people walking around. And we wonder why we still have our grandfathers ruling us

And they make frontpage too! That alone says something about the people running this forum. Most times I just keep quiet. Commenting on every post that gets my goats, stupid or myopic is a waste of my valuable time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by ikorodureporta: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

y u dey vex...u dey form good guy na

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by splasher10: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
This happened to me sometime last year grin where the babe called me on my way home and asked my whereabout and told me she needed company shocked Na so I tell am say me don dey near my house and she sounded pretty sad cry men I reason am straight and shapaly did U-turn straight back to the island from ikeja along grin grin I cannot dull cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Emmy157: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
U no geh work grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
MizTyna:

I mean I see some posts and I just wonder. Lots of small minded people walking around. And we wonder why we still have our grandfathers ruling us

And they make frontpage too! That alone says something about the people running this forum. Most times I just keep quiet. Commenting on every post that gets my goats, stupid or myopic is a waste of my valuable time
You are so on point... Each time I see some silly threads on the FP I just shake my head for the moderators of this forum for moving such a silly topic

Even this topic is rub.bish and makes no sense yet it graced the FP.. Let's just blame the incompetent moderators sha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Smellymouth: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Realone92:

The moment smel.lymouth said what do u expect me to do ? Sing hymn or read the Quran ? Chai chai chai chai !!!!!

Chai

Chaiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by myfantasies(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
PierreSizzl:

Telling him you're cold is part of the ten ma.. are you cold now?.*wink*
I am always cold wen i am with my man wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by wristbangle: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
MizTyna:

Dear, honestly it's a waste of time. It shows that our topics are meaningless and reeks of sensible words.

Any hint of what we need to do to make our article make sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.