Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (98920 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Burger01(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

The thing still dey pain me sef cry

[/b]

Ogbeni, you mumu pass Mr. Ibu.. Your mum u no get part 2 angry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by kizyalex10(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
this thread is not for me
Chai! Women don suffer

Tosyne2much eh eh. .stop leaking our secret undecided
lol really?all dese re based on his personal experience nd maybe few opinion
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Afroconnect: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Naija girls/ladies too local,instead of them to open up and f-ck...who cares anyway, we just choose them in random.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
sauceny:

Brother dis bibi gurl like u troway.
Why you talk so
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
hmmmmmmmm.... So u now prayed abi.. Lol
bibi, i did not pray...

Its a normal thing na

Do you practice those acts?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tico1212(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
OP on point wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by tico1212(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Even make dem wear 10,000 jeans na dem go off am themself. No dull

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by aniblue(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:
[b]whenever a girl starts talking about heat or men I know the next thing is sex. grin

There was one time a girl came visiting while I was in 300lvl mehn I mumu then ehn. I no see that girl straff again till date sad

She said she wants to sleep and I dressed up the bed for her, she slept on the bed and not up to 5minutes she pulled off her blouse say heat dey and she started talking about how her boyfriend use to maltreatment her that all men are the same...Still I no grab!!! (Victor you be mumu I swear undecided)

After that she told me she can't sleep because of the heat maybe I could help her get water for her to bath...she pulled off all her cloths and I gave her towel. I even left the room when she wanted to change back to her cloths she said I could come help pull of her bra, I did and I went back outside... Which kin idiot be this sef angry

She left immediately after getting dressed and I was there feeling like "chai, I don dey gain this girl trust" without knowing that is the last time she will ever come to my house.

[/b]

guy, your comment funny die. No kill me with laugh mbok
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by roxanne3(f): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Uhmmm...speechless
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Kingsley10000: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2016
FxDuke:
OP, No gal has ever made this statements to me, am i normal?
either you are ugly,short or broke
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by iambibi(f): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2016
chibwike:
bibi, i did not pray...

Its a normal thing na

Do you practice those acts?
*shaking ma head* nope!!.. By the way Good morning sir, hw was ur night!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
*shaking ma head* nope!!.. By the way Good morning sir, hw was ur night!
You said no.....hmmm...well lemme beleive you.

Bibi am not a sir oh....you making me look old.

My night was just there....had to wake up early for mass.

Yours?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by martineverest(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Chai! I don fuk up. Brought dis Akwa ibom babe home. After all her formings,she cm tell me say cold dey catch am, me just put her 4 bed,use wrapper cover am,den face my PES15 because d forming cm too tire me. Na so she lay dwn sleep,wake up then waka go. OP u for put dis thread since na.
bros, ur face scarce for nairaland
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by kizyalex10(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those ones self hard.

Just take something he is holding by force,he will surely come for it and in the process of dragging body contact and other things will fall into placecheesycheesycheesy

or by throwing a pillow at him,if he respond the play will start from there,simple!

lmao,jst simple nd on point,thou am a novice.....
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Skibofire(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2016
glamz007:
When she starts a pillow fight... You'll jz halla "Oluwa ni" n do CR7 celebration in ur mind
haha..burst my head!
U fit Still do am for her front.haha

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by onetouch04: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2016
12. I will not stay long. I will be going in the next one hour.
The message is clear. Pls act fast and ...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by dammmy(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2016
When she claim to be feeling Sleeping all of a sudden...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by SAMATC(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

You are right. The number 5 happened to me.

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/even-though-ladies-are-naturally-born.html
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by iambibi(f): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2016
chibwike:
You said no.....hmmm...well lemme beleive you.

Bibi am not a sir oh....you making me look old.

My night was just there....had to wake up early for mass.

Yours?
Alryt.. Mine was gr8..
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by craigj: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2016
My own be say I dey get such advances at times but naah interest be another thing. Men, e get one wey happen then for school, choii!! This babe fine, tall and set all angles. Then we just enter school and I no say if this one settle even before we reach middle semester all the experienced guys(older students wey they ahead) go tear am.. Na so the babe come my room then oo for morning, I was preparing to leave for class (e be like say I get quiz that morning). I done wear my jeans, singlet.. As she enter I think say maybe she just dey pass through make she just say hello naah so she just lie down ontop bed start gist oo, I say bobs this is unusual naah so she ask question, are you going out? I ignore we come just dey flow she ask am again since she notice say I dey put on my socks. For my mind I say this kind question no be for here.. Na him I answer am say noo say I just dey try look if the black socks wey I put on blend with the jeans by that time I done forget quiz oo.. I look the babe as she lie down I notice say she no wear pants although nah jeans she wear.. O'boi no time naah.. After that morning there was a rematch that night again.. I made sure say I no carry over that meat oo!!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Epatty(f): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

U did d ryt tn
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by chibwike(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2016
iambibi:
Alryt.. Mine was gr8..
Cool
Let's c if another interesting thread like this would pop out today again.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
I get number 3 ALOT. Spooks me out sometimes.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by LOGICALKEN: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
falconey:
Lwkm at smellymouth meme
so u dey here I go report you

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by ISHENONI(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why waiting for dat many ways when u 're not #atutupoyoyo.

even #OLOSHO go tell u hw many round u go go
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by ugosinachyy19: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

grin
vizkiz:

[/b]

LMAO... That kind opportunity no dey come twice in this life time...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by jubrealguy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
vizkiz:

[/b]

chai!! I pity your situation, honestly.....I really do
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed by samsonkjohn: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guy you are a STANDARD FOOL. dammit. You too Bleep up. If i were the girl ehn, ill post it everywhere that you are a gay. What kind of game will a lion play with a goat. YOU bleeped UP BIGTIME sad angry angry angry
vizkiz:

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.