Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly (38326 Views)

9 Foot King Cobra Removed From A Van's Glove Compartment In China / FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers / Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by Noblebrown7(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na God qo see dem.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Can u imagine. Law makers turn law breakers. Sometimes they themselves don't wear seatbelts nor keep to speed limits.

The condition for carrying out their function is just not okay..they enforce safety law on roads yet d roads aren't gud (some potholes are responsible for accidents and not seatbelt), they make aquisition of lisence and particulars a horrible experience yet they punish becus of it. The whole thing is just somehow. but they have to do it and become offenders to road users just bcus that's what put food on their table. What a nation we are in.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by menix(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
GeneralTee:
Road Safety Officials Observing No Safety In Ibadan

Here in the city of Ibadan, on Parliament Road, are some Road Safety officials riding their pickup in the most ominous way.

Someone needs to tell them that this by is no safety at all and they are not setting examples for the public this way.

Road Safety is beyond collecting money for licence and vehicle document renewals. It involves educating the public of safety measures too. These guys cannot do such.

I will advise u send this to Channels TV i-report..

Let nigerians see the jokes we have..
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by Futbolpredikts: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Anabel:

I feel like crying for you. Did the governor put them in the pick up? I wonder how many things you blame people for in your life.

APC Zombie

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by sLentlover7778(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yeye role models, but Ibadan road too make sense..

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by deloon(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Futbolpredikts:
Naso one of them arrest me say I no wear seatbelt. I agreed I was wrong. Suddenly, he started listing numerous offences and slammed me with 10k fine. I shouted "for this naija" where make I see am?

Guy, I paid.. Out of discomfort. As God go catch am, two months later, same FRSC official use him private car bash my bomber. I vex! I made sure he took it to panel beater and resprayed.. I showed him the remita receipt I paid during our last confrontation.i

People will say don't use evil to pay evil but their pay master ajala the traveler Don use evil (bad government) pay good (our votes)

But one day.. Ojo kan... One day... Ojo kan... Bush meat go kill hunter

You have a bomber in your car?
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
what do you guys expect from a zoo, that Biafra guy was very correct
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by lagosrd: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
GeneralTee:

Here in the city of Ibadan, on Parliament Road, are some Road Safety officials riding their pickup in the most ominous way.

Someone needs to tell them that this by is no safety at all and they are not setting examples for the public this way.

Road Safety is beyond collecting money for licence and vehicle document renewals. It involves educating the public of safety measures too. These guys cannot do such.

The most undisciplined paramilitary outfit Nigeria ever had. Collects bribes and are very reckless both verbally and physically bunch of idiots
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by agrovick(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Anabel:
All these foolish road safety people sef. I'm sure they have skin guard incase one of them eventually falls. Weyrey pipu
Happy tenth year anniversary grin
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by lashout1: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is that not suppose to b car safety?
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by dikeigbo2(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Safety should be removed from their name and replaced with money .
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by ebenholer(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
They are already safe that is why they are road safety officers. As their motor broke down, should they trek go home?
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by AXYZ: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2016
GeneralTee:

Social media and lies everywhere! Lalasticlala, this pics is old--very old. Check the plate number. It's the old number plate. That's how some people just posted about military guys last week about ammo in a coffin like it was real or any recent and it was on ALL blogs. SMH
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by AXYZ: 2:36am On Apr 02, 2016
sLentlover7778:

You sure say na Ibadan road sef? People just wake up to tag any location and post whatever they google. You remember different location versions of t ammo in coffin story widely circulated?
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by AXYZ: 3:06am On Apr 02, 2016
GeneralTee:

Nowadays everyone writes as authors. Why not acknowledge the source and age of the 'news'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by chinjo(m): 5:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Anabel:

I feel like crying for you. Did the governor put them in the pick up? I wonder how many things you blame people for in your life.

The Government indirectly put them in that pick up. U think those boys are comfortable sitting like that? If the Government had provided them with enough vehicles won't they sit comfortably inside an AC tight patrol vehicle to carry out their duties. Go to any Road Safety Office and find out how many vehicles they have. Have u not seen them carrying Accident victims on the back of a Pick up which sometimes result to death before they get to the hospital instead of a well equipped Ambulance? The Government really need to wake up to its responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by mekonglobal(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Op maybe the heat of d sun made them forget their own rule, u should hv stop them, and inform them of the dangers involve in what they 're doing, as no one is above the law.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by GeneralTee: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2016
AXYZ:

Nowadays everyone writes as authors. Why not acknowledge the source and age of the 'news'?

Provide the link to your screenshot or better still Photoshop.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by Sike(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2016
No sense at all.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by Adesiji77: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2016
FRSC officials are less concerned about road safety.

They are more interested in apprehending motorists who are not wearing seat belts and those don't have driver licenses on them.

Sometimes you wonder if that's the only reason for their existence angry

Apparently, they are happier when you fall into these categories because it generates more bribes and revenues for them.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2016
sLentlover7778:
yeah.. At least 90% of state roads in Ibadan are like that.. Especially after the dualization of most states roads in Ibadan.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by omakay(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Donpressman:
what is the essence of FTC. I want to sell this plot of land. grin

How much be your last price?

Hope say na full plot ooooo

grin
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by pattybf(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
they r on duty!
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by zeongeon: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2016
How to they expect people to observe road safety rules and regulations when those who represent road safety are comfortable carrying out such an unsafe act.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by naturefellow(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
#caughtintheact
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by AXYZ: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
GeneralTee:

Provide the link to your screenshot or better still Photoshop.

I think you're happy to hit front page.

https://m.facebook.com/vanguardngr/photos/a.388169951208107.97811.135140476511057/388170211208081/?type=3&source=48

Your blatant theft of someone else's work product is amazing!

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by lonelydora: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Una wan comot food for some people table, abi?
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by GeneralTee: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
AXYZ:

I think you're happy to hit front page.

https://m.facebook.com/vanguardngr/photos/a.388169951208107.97811.135140476511057/388170211208081/?type=3&source=48

Your blatant theft of someone else's work product is amazing!

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please moderator note the source of the pics has been provided by this person. You are at liberty to pull it down from front page if you wish. Where I found the pics the original photographer name was not provided neither did I indicate that I was the one who took the photo.

Note however that AXYZ may be a Road Safety official and the continual publishing of this photo is embarrassing to him.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by AXYZ: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
GeneralTee:

Please moderator note the source of the pics has been provided by this person. You are at liberty to pull it down from front page if you wish. Where I found the pics the original photographer name was not provided neither did I indicate that I was the one who took the photo.

Note however that AXYZ may be a Road Safety official and the continual publishing of this photo is embarrassing to him.

I admire your ingenuity. There's no fuss just tryna point out the oblivious. Warm regards.
Re: FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly by Akanbiogun: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mehn why are Nigerian biased. The system under equip them, u never insult the bad system. If the so called government have provide them with enough vehicle for their patrol, will they have prefer seating behind the truck? Let's just ask ourselve. These people does rescue with same vehicle and no one care to ask if they are convinent with the truck or need an ambulance which are known use for rescue victim to hospital in other country. Please i advice you post this to channels i report or whatever media link, maybe government will take dressing. I could still remember inside that truck i was rescued and my life saved couple of months ago during my accident.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club / Advise Me About Honda E.O.D / The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.