Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank (33737 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by horizonhotspot(m): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
So Waje’s daughter Emerald tried to prank her this morning as is the tradition on April fools day. The teen sent a text message to her mother saying she wanted to quit school.

The exchange is probably the most hilarious plus cutest things you’ve seen all day.

Source:http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/04/see-wajes-hilarious-response-to-her-daughters-april-fool-prank/

Image Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDqSXHtCGr0/?taken-by=officialwaje&hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by cruzita(f): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
the girl dull na.see as she just dey plain,she still be pikin sha

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol.

Even if the geh mean am, the mother go use April fool take remind the geh say "na play u dey play".

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
That's it?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Khd95(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
End time pikin,fooling her mamasadcry

4 Likes

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by dayowunmi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Her daughter is a beauty. Hmmm, Fine girl no pimples...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by AlienStar: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
U can't try that sh!t with my mom!

18 Likes

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Ahmed0336(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
AlienStar:
U can't try that sh!t with my mom!
your mum must be a typical naija woman grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by AlienStar: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
mmh-hm, lol
Ahmed0336:
your mum must be a typical naija woman grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by jaymejate: 1:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Haa oloriburuku omo oshi, if na my mom i tell that one, she go first drop the phone, find me and kill me.
Waje nor be naija woman, if she be, that her daughter suppose get plaster for body now

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by LadyVerah(f): 2:53am On Apr 02, 2016
hilarious angry
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by brunofarad(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2016
The girl no get flows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by greatness22(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Between Omawumi and Waje, who is more busty? **opens the 7th bottle of beer**

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by ichommy(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2016
KKA
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Vstuffs(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Try that with my mom and she will be like
Dear Son,kindly refund all the money wasted on your head from nursery one to university.
Then after that you can quit school
But remember all payment must be with interest

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Nienie(f): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Afrok(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2016
I don tire for all these celebs trying to be in the news over little or nonsense things, wetin this kind convo dey do on the social media? Irrelevant.... or her phone was hacked?

4 Likes

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by okpor2(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
dayowunmi:
Her daughter is beauty.
hope u didn't tell ur parents u are quiting skul 2 nd u did so?wetin b her daughter is beauty?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Lols she is lucky ni, if na my mum she will call prayer warriors to pray out the demon that made me say that even before i tell her that is april fool
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by Shubbylee(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
EndTime April Fool!!

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by olagamalin(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Afrok:
I don tire for all these celebs trying to be in the news over little or nonsense things, wetin this kind convo dey do on the social media? Irrelevant.... or her phone was hacked?

Sorry
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by dayoungmoney1: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Funny
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by loomer: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2016
After her, who's next?
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by akuracy(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2016
I don't even know why mothers think they know us better than we do. of course they do. These creatures called mothers are just something else. ahan, am angry. #TearsBoxer

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by dionysus7: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by ChappyChase: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Scripted undecided
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by olamds(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2016
She should av done better that ws too too simple to decode na April fool Tnz.....

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by olarewajuwasiu1: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2016
okpor2:
hope u didn't tell ur parents u are quiting skul 2 nd u did so?wetin b her daughter is beauty?
pls tell him..... End time grammer
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by SeyiLawson(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
the girl dull na.see as she just dey plain,she still be pikin sha

Fine girls dey always dull
Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by domopps(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
dayowunmi:
Her daughter is beauty.

Her daughter is Emerald not beauty cheesy

Cheeeeers

3 Likes

Re: Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank by leofab(f): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
So APC went and snap a warehouse in Lagos an claims its in Agatu?? Did they built that warehouse just to deposit that rice ?? Cos all the houses there have been razed down.... shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits / E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday / Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.