Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism (5360 Views)

"I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why / Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking / The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Feminism
A belief that exploits the legitimate claims of equal rights as a cloak to usher in its divisive, hateful and neurotic interests.

2 Likes

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
More.....

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Huh.....

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Bluezy13(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm...

Just passing
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
More......

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Ezedon(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Even God did not make us to be equal, I wonder how we men will be killing ourselves over gender equality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Feminism as a word itself sounds hypocritical

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
More......

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ezedon:
Even God did not make us to be equal, I wonder how we men will be killing ourselves over gender equality
God made us different not unequal

2 Likes

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmbo.....#trolling

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Speeechless3(f): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maybe if men had played their part properly in history we would not have women crying for "equality"
Statements like "we are superior to women" are not helping matters either. In handling sensitive issues like this, wisdom is more profitable. Dont just utter anything.

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Maybe if men had played their part properly in history we would not have women crying for "equality"
Statements like "we are suerior to women" are not helping matters either. In handling sensitive issues like this, wisdom is more profitable. Dont just utter anything.
1000likes for you.
"we are superior to women" makes me lmao, who made them superior to us? funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
God made us different not unequal
Touché.... But feminism is more of an anti male ploy than a fight for equal rights.

2 Likes

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lemmie nor talk oo, becos I don't have power to fight grin
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Speeechless3(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

1000likes for you.
"we are superior to women" makes me lmao, who made them superior to us? funny.
Looool You know like i said before i believe in biology, that men were created to be ontop, to lead us, direct us but am beginning to question if this means they are superior. Because to claim superiority it means you have the power to reconstruct or remake just everything around you including women then, you can abuse this power by turning everything around to your slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
mimzy:
Lemmie nor talk oo, becos I don't have power to fight grin
Duh!
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ghostfacekilla:
Duh!
Duh! Right back atcha! grin
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Looool You know like i said before i believe in biology, that men were created to be ontop, to lead us, direct us but am beginning to question if this means they are superior. Because to claim superiority it means you have the power to reconstruct or remake just everything around you including women then, you can abuse this power by turning everything around to your slaves.
Gbam. My point exactly. That men are superior is a lie told in millions of generations. This false sense of power and entitlement have corrupted most of them.

They have become so full of themselves and see women as mere objects for whatever gratification and also of abuse.

They are equal to us pls smiley

2 Likes

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ghostfacekilla:

Touché.... But feminism is more of an anti male ploy than a fight for equal rights.
I dont know about feminism am all for equality and uprightness.
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by cognize: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Statements like "we are superior to women" are not helping matters either. In handling sensitive issues like this, wisdom is more profitable. Dont just utter anything.
I don't agree with the bolded.
Most major works aim at making life better were done by men. Most wars were fought by men n women n children were protected. Men have n will continue to protect women. The issue is what have women done to improve themselves?
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Speeechless3(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Gbam. My point exactly. That men are superior is a lie told in millions of generations. This false sense of power and entitlement have corrupted most of them.

They have become so full of themselves and see women as mere objects for whatever gratification and also of abuse.

I agree girl.
Hands up for this
I dont know about feminism am all for equality and uprightness.

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Speeechless3:
No one's claiming superiority over gender here, at least not me. My point is the hypocrisy in feminism.
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Cholls(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
my brother what can I say?......... Men are not better than women, but we are smarter and stronger and more capable to make our way in a competitive environment. SO the only way women can compete is to drag men down... Dragging men down basically stifles the only gender capable of actually getting things done.
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Speeechless3(f): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank you but i am not talking about science and technology, i am talking about domestic roles and how men were made to see women generally. ?? Are you saying women should go into inventions and compete with men before we can recognise what they have done. Maybe we should ask if women were even allowed to think back then first.
cognize:

I don't agree with the bolded.
Most major works aim at making life better were done by men. Most wars were fought by men n women n children were protected. Men have n will continue to protect women. The issue is what have women done to improve themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Speeechless3(f): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
noted
Ghostfacekilla:

No one's claiming superiority over gender here, at least not me. My point is the hypocrisy in feminism.

Yes it should encompass all but women have been suppressed for long and their roles limited (i dont think any unbias person can deny this). Now, there is nothing wrong with men inventing so many things, for all we know, women may not be the centre of their intentions for doing so, rather to make life easier. Like Stupedinluv has said men and women are different but not unequal, i see from your posts that you are contradicting this. If we are different and our roles not the same, why the comparison then? Men are built to work, women to nurture.

You think men do better taking care of the home, in which continent?

Calm down women are not trying to usurp you, we are not trying to beat men's inventions.

Traditionally speaking,
You have your role in the field
We have ours at home. We respect yours dont treat ours as a "mere thing"
cognize:

We are looking at equality, so it encompasses all be it domestic or whatever. When we talk about domestic men have invented cooking and kitchen utensils to make cooking n oda domestic activities easier for women(Cooker,Iron,laundry machine etc.) Men have also learnt, if not better, how to take care of a home better than most women. Be it science n technology we(men) have always been ahead. Domestically men are ahead(my opinion). Now how we see women is innate meaning from the cradle it has always been men are meant for labour, women are meant for care. NOBODY I REPEAT nobody stoPPed women from thinking for themselves. If I may ask what hinders women from achieving greater heights like men?

2 Likes

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Lezzlie(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Feminists are just a bunch of selfish overgrown women acting like spoilt children.

They are men-haters who lost out in the game of love, sex and passion!!!

Bunch of loonies suffering from gender identity disorder.

There are no African Feminists: what we have are just a bunch of Featherbrained pudding heads who think the concept feminism is a social trend to jump into and be counted as sophisticated!!!

They are yam-chewing goats who can't even buy themselves a decent phone or maintain their fake hair.

They scream feminism like the next episode of telemundo without even understanding the concept.

Kunu-drinking dullards!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by cognize: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Thank you but i am not talking about science and technology, i am talking about domestic roles and how men were made to see women generally. ?? Are you saying women should go into inventions and compete with men before we can recognise what they have done. Maybe we should ask if women were even allowed to think back then first.
We are looking at equality, so it encompasses all be it domestic or whatever. When we talk about domestic men have invented cooking and kitchen utensils to make cooking n oda domestic activities easier for women(Cooker,Iron,laundry machine etc.) Men have also learnt, if not better, how to take care of a home better than most women. Be it science n technology we(men) have always been ahead. Domestically men are ahead(my opinion). Now how we see women is innate meaning from the cradle it has always been men are meant for labour, women are meant for care. NOBODY I REPEAT nobody stoPPed women from thinking for themselves. If I may ask what hinders women from achieving greater heights like men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by AfricanApple(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Its the men who shouts 'women and children' the moist and I know you know why
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Some quotes from popular feminists
“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor
“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas
“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin
“Rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” — Susan Brownmiller
“The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.” — Sharon Stone
“In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon
“The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” — Sally Miller Gearhart
“Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins
“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French
“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer.
“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor
“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas
“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin
“Rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” — Susan Brownmiller
“The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.” — Sharon Stone
“In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon
“The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” — Sally Miller Gearhart
“Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins
“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer.

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Marlvin(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funny thing is 95% of girls/women that scream abouh feminism here in Nigeria , barely knows little or nothing et all abouh the concept of feminism.
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
cognize:

Spot on.... Nobody stopped women from achieving great things. Men and women have always been equals since inception of life.
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Feminists are just a bunch of selfish overgrown women acting like spoilt children.

They are men-haters who lost out in the game of love, sex and passion!!!

Bunch of loonies suffering from gender identity disorder.

There are no African Feminists: what we have are just a bunch of Featherbrained pudding heads who think the concept feminism is a social trend to jump into and be counted as sophisticated!!!

They are yam-chewing goats who can't even buy themselves a decent phone or maintain their fake hair.

They scream feminism like the next episode of telemundo without even understanding the concept.

Kunu-drinking dullards!!! grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? / How I Was Cajoled By A Girl / Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.