Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

How To Locate Your Car By Using "Find My Car" App - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Locate Your Car By Using "Find My Car" App (615 Views)

These Are The Dirtiest And The Most Germ-riddled Parts Of Your Car-By Motorpoint / Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? / How My Car Was Wrecked Due The Carelessness Of A Police Officer. Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate Your Car By Using "Find My Car" App by femscent: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is your car lost?
Or was towed without your notice?
Then "Find My Car" is the perfect app for you!
As with "Find My Car" you can locate your car without any stress

It has some awesome function that make it an outstanding application
Like: Save parking position by means of GPS
-Make additional corrections via Drag&Drop
-Share parking position with other Find My Car users
-Calculate and display route between your current position and parking position (optional: Maps, Google Maps, Navigon)
-Compass Feature
-Save photo
-Possibility to set a timer for an elapsing parking ticket
-Add memos to be able to assure parking level including parking position or other parking information in a multistory car-park.

And in addition it has offline features.

Download Find My car and see how it work like magic

Click https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id815542507 to download
Re: How To Locate Your Car By Using "Find My Car" App by kolnel: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2016
@ femscent
Can you pls give us a review and how it works if you have tried it here in Nigeria
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Your Car Tyre Pressure / High Lift Jack For Heavy Duty Vehicles / Peugeot 406 Ew 10 Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.