Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims (21547 Views)

If PMB Does Not Kill Femi Adesina, Femi Adesina Will Kill PMB / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos / Benue Indigenes Hold Candle Procession 4 Agatu Victims Slained By Fulanis(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Femi Adesina, special adviser on media and publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, says the president does not have to visit victims of Boko Haram onslaught or herdsmen massacre.

Speaking on Buhari’s failure to visit Agatu communities after the herdsmen massacre, Adesina said the president already reacted to the massacre in a statement. He added that Buhari is not a talkative.

“A section of this country wants a talkative president and it doesn’t work that way. When the Agatu thing happened, we issued a statement – a statement in which President Buhari said he would ask for briefings, and it would be lookedinto,” Adesina said in an interview with Osasu Igbinedion on The Osasu Show.

“Some people kept saying Agatu, Agatu, he has not spoken, and I asked myself, what else would he say after the statement that has been issued.

“We are used to the style of the last administration in which whenever anything happens, the president would go there. But do you know that before that last president left, that style had begun to backfire.

“They had begun to say, every day he would go there, he would go here, what comes out of it?”

When told that the president is disconnected from the people who may be in need of empathy, Adesina said: “It’s not true. It’s a perception, and those who have the percept I on, there’s nothing you’d do that will satisfy them.

“When anything happens and the presidency has spoken on it, anybody who wants to remain deaf to it, there’s then nothing that can be done.”

Speaking on visits to Boko Haram victims as done under former president, Goodluck Jonathan, Adesina said it does not have to be that way.

“It doesn’t have to be that way. There are many ways to kill a snake. Going there to visit is not the only way.

“In nine months, see the difference that has been made in the insurgency war. How many times did you see the president at the theatre of war…but see the difference that has been made. Results are what matter.”

WAILING WAILERS SHOULD STOP WAILING

Adesina also likened “wailing wailers” to kids whose lollipop had been taken, calling on them to stop wailing and support the president in attaining enduring change.

“The wailing wailers, you’d see that I used that expression not quite a month or two into the life of the administration,” he said.

“Now, how will a new administration…and maybe whenever the president says something, you just start hearing noise, wah, wah, wah, wah, like a child whose lollipop has been taken away.

“They didn’t want to give an opportunity for the government, and that was why I said why are they wailing like wailers.

“Mr president has no other things he does than to serve Nigeria. Whatcan the people do? The people can support him; the wailing wailers should stop wailing and rather begin to encourage.”

https://www.thecable.ng/adesina-buhari-doesnt-have-to-visit-agatu-boko-haram-victims?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4065678214

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2016

“It doesn’t have to be that way. There are many ways to kill a snake. Going there to visit is not the only way

why didn't you condemn Buhari for visiting Abuja bomb last victims last 5 months ago?

President Buhari Visits Victims Of Abuja Blasts (PHOTOS)
https://www.naij.com/578483-photos-president-buhari-visits-abuja-bomb-blast-victims-hospital.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2027024007

Deceptive govt deluding gullible Zombies.

218 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Rayhutar(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2016
chaiiiii,there is God oooo!!, But the president has continue his junketeering all over the world, the Agatu that is close to him, he did not dim it fit to junketeer to that place, shocked

200 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by mynd1(f): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Wailers/Igbos hope una don hear ba? undecided
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by erusen: 12:30am On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.
shut the f**k up is it not your people that is killing innocent people around the country?,and all your have to do in nairaland is to defend the dullard president day and night

283 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by zimoni(f): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2016
For hin mind now, he don talk tough. I dey laugh.

God keep us alive, we shall all see the end of this movie.

3 More Years To Go.

We shall endure, we don enter am already.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by jaymejate: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Awon oloriburuku kan need life ban for this NL

1 Like

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by swagaholic: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Femi is a clown!!! Buhari has ntn 2 offer I swear.... his not a talkative buh his a traveler shey?? Same thing they criticized GEJ abt!! Hypocrites

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by dominique(f): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2016
*facepalm* this man keeps shooting himself on the foot. I'm sure he was amongst the people who criticized GEJ for refusing to visit the North East during the heat of the insurgency. PMB needs to get himself a new media aide, this man is clearly not fit for the job.

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Rayhutar(m): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.
So this girl self, na your fulani people dey kill people up and down for Nigeria abi, so that is why you have been defending them with all your energy, Allah karma dey ooooo!!!!

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2016
GoodSonOfGod:

https://www.thecable.ng/adesina-buhari-doesnt-have-to-visit-agatu-boko-haram-victims?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4065678214
I salute Adesina's stvpidity, it exceeds my understanding grin grin grin

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Flexherbal(m): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2016
I don't think issuing a statement alone is enough. And how long will it take for him to act?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by lekjons(m): 1:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Bullshît! LAME excuses!

21 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by LudaChriz(m): 1:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Adesina's stupidity is unprecedented just like his oga

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Boyles law state that volume of gas decreases as pressure increase

Exactly the same way the volume of Adesina's commonsense decreases as time/pressure increases

makes me wonder what the fat man has upstairs

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Built2last: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Pangea: 1:45am On Apr 02, 2016
If this man continue like this?
His own will be worse than Reuben Abati and Reno omokri combined!
What kind of media aide be dis?
Una don enter Aso rock, one finger no fit enter una asshole again, abi?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Dollyak(f): 2:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Forget all the sh!t analogies what have you guys done about the Herdsmen? The government is so quick to attack cattle rustlers in the north but not fulani herdsmen in agatu?

I know I sound like a broken clock, but regional system is probably the way forward. Let each region be empowered to protect themselves.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by NaMe4: 2:19am On Apr 02, 2016
swagaholic:
Femi is a clown!!! Buhari has ntn 2 offer I swear.... his not a talkative buh his a traveler shey?? Same thing they criticized GEJ abt!! Hypocrites

The Hypocrisy is getting irritating.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Jombojombo(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2016
APC is evil... Evil is APC

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Jombojombo(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari will never know peace in his entire life

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by fitzmayowa: 3:42am On Apr 02, 2016
People of agatu shey una don hear our presidential spokesman saying una no deserve presidential visit...SMH

I wonder how someone like femi adesina could be a Presidential spokesman with this crap he just said, his hypocrisy stinks to high heavens....SMH

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by 175(m): 5:39am On Apr 02, 2016
This is preprostrous, menachaicaly lugubrious, and Naitgood4Zombiesically laughable. gringrin

20 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 02, 2016

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by olafum1(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2016
We are in a real mess in this country .. cry cry :

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Fmartin(m): 5:53am On Apr 02, 2016
'He does nt hav to visit agatu' (president)
what abt d VP?

' he is nt a talkative'

he was quik to come out nd condemned Brussel attack in Belgium.

Adesina! Tell ur oga make him take time. I no fit do anytin bt 2019 hs d final say.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by ErasmusCOMP: 5:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Once upon a time, GEJ was criticized for not visiting Borno state.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by jaykaylegend(m): 5:57am On Apr 02, 2016
dominique:
*facepalm* this man keeps shooting himself on the foot. I'm sure he was amongst the people who criticized GEJ for refusing to visit the North East during the heat of the insurgency. PMB needs to get himself a new media aide, this man is clearly not fit for the job.
Is not fit for the job you say?.. he is the best media aide a president can have..

4 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Chubhie: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Smh.....
Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by dulaman: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Did anybody read the part where he said "a section of the country" hmm your guess is good as mine. E be like say femi dey visit nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims by Frankiss44(m): 6:07am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=ErasmusCOMP post=44329822]Once upon a time, GEJ was criticized for not visiting Borno state. [/quote

I swear down.. Hypocritical fools everywhere in this government

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says / Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors / 2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.