Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed (1506 Views)

DOWNLOAD 26 VERY POWERFUL GIFTS WITH BONUSES NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. / Corporate Gifts? Call On Us / Buy Your Kids Party Supplies, Birthday Gifts, Costumes And Creche Toys From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by ideology(m): 5:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Hello friends, don't mind how the topic of the thread sounds, but Here is the gist.

I need suggestions on gift items one can give to a corporate organizations and business partners eg customized key holders,

Key holder is the least of the items, I have in mind.
Another would be Air conditioning Air freshener, but I need more suggestions and where I can get them in bulk.

The items must not be too expensive, but nice and simple, and of value and will give a good impression.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by ideology(m): 5:42am On Apr 03, 2016
shocked awww, help help! hope am in the right place
Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by Yanglee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
- Pens, Umbrellas, Towels, Carrier Bags, Product Pack, Wristbands, USB Drives, Keyrings, Epoxy Stickers, Magnetic Stickers, etc
Depending on your budgets, you can also give a gift pack that comprise of organiser, power bank, USB,

For Enquiries - Call/Whatsapp : 08098329433

1 Like

Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by Yanglee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
More

Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by ideology(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Yanglee, thanks cool
Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by ideology(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Yanglee, lets chats on whatsapp … smiley
Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by xwhite(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2016
You can share Footmats it has big value, is also appreciated

Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by xwhite(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
You can get the one written '' Home '' or Welcome '' on it and the price is about NGN 500
Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by ideology(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
xwhite:
You can get the one written '' Home '' or Welcome '' on it and the price is about NGN 500
hello sir, can you drop your contact, I would rather have LATALATA.NG printed on it cool.

For office use tho…
Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by xwhite(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Sir that which you wanted can not be printed on it, is only ''Welcome'' or ''home'' that is available now

1 Like

Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by Mboi2: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2016
ideology:
Hello friends, don't mind how the topic of the thread sounds, but Here is the gist.

I need suggestions on gift items one can give to a corporate organizations and business partners eg customized key holders,

Key holder is the least of the items, I have in mind.
Another would be Air conditioning Air freshener, but I need more suggestions and where I can get them in bulk.

The items must not be too expensive, but nice and simple, and of value and will give a good impression.

Thank you and God bless.

I suggest you consider either pens or key holders. Everybody in every class can use them and they fit it in from every angle you want to look at it, be it mature, official, durable, portable, useful, nice, beautiful, not expensive, etc.
You don't need to spend much on what many will not use.

If you consider any of these and need my services, contact me.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by ideology(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mboi2:

I suggest you consider either pens or key holders. Everybody in every class can use them and they fit it in from every angle you want to look at it, be it mature, official, durable, portable, useful, nice, beautiful, not expensive, etc.
You don't need to spend much on what many will not use.

If you consider any of these and need my services, contact me.
post samples of what you deal on, thanks
Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by dagok(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Custom USB Flash Drives with Logo Print Wholesale from Manufacturers
Branded custom USB flash drives wholesale directly from manufacturer. Market your business with high-quality USB flash drives professionally branded with your company logo, the ideal promotional gift that is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression: Buy custom USB flash drives with logo print wholesale directly from the Trustworthy Services Ltd
USB factory ....All branded USB flash drives are furbished with high-quality NAND flash memory and covered by the 12 months MemoTrek™ warranty policy. Wholesale buyers with OEM/ODM requests....... Minimum pcs for Customised is 50pcs at Cheapest Price Start from 4Gb, 8Gb, 16Gb and 32GB.... please
contact our friendly sales team... Trustworthy Services... We Customised FLASH DRIVES for your Wedding Ceremony, Company, Schools,University as Souvenir Gift with Cheapest Price....... Our Price go like this 8GB Customised FLASH DRIVES with your Logo #1000naira when #16GB Customise FLASH DRIVES with your logo go for #1500naira...... For more information Call or Whatsaap 08132355293.....Thanks TRUSTWORTHY SERVICES LTD...

1 Like

Re: Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed by Yanglee(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yanglee:
- Pens, Umbrellas, Towels, Carrier Bags, Product Pack, Wristbands, USB Drives, Keyrings, Epoxy Stickers, Magnetic Stickers, etc
Depending on your budgets, you can also give a gift pack that comprise of organiser, power bank, USB,

For Enquiries - Call/Whatsapp : 08098329433

inspired to aspire

(1) (Reply)

Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. / Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry / Metro Type Long Span Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.