Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Things I Can't Do For My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Can't Do For My Girl (5417 Views)

I Can't Do Without S*x At Least 7 Times In A Day - Addicted Lady Confesses (phot / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Can't Do For My Girl by kingjoe(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2006
i don't know wher the origin is from, u drive ur girl to a place then go and open the door for her. not that she is handicapped,if she is handicaped its understandable.after taking the pains and manoeovering the trafic jam while driving . the other day i went to one of this fast food joints and i gave my girl money to get thingsfor us ,she said i should go and bye them .she went to the extent of saying she wont go out with me . but i dont feel its proper.thirdly, i cant wash my girls undies. it defiles a man.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Tywoh(f): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2006
If you truly love your girl as you love yourself,
except there is something you cant do 4 yourself.
There's nothing new under d heavens,
those who are older, younger, richer,, than you are doing all these for their
wives and the heavens did not fall.
How else can you express your unconditional love for her if
there are exceptions to what you can do for her.
I know you wont like it if there are exceptions to what she can do for you too.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by naijacutee(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2006
This is the reason Africans have AIDS. It's a long story but here, feed on this.[url]http://www.health24.com/medical/Condition_centres/777-792-814-1762,23100.asp[/url] If you still don't understand within the first 15mins, then ditch it, we shall find a better school for you.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Busta(f): 3:23am On Nov 11, 2006
@ topic, u've made your point.

[size=16pt]Things I can't do for my guy, what of u?[/size]

- can't wash his clothes or undies
- can't clean the house gor him
- won't sex him
- won't cook for him
- cannot wash his dishes
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by nt4dmasses(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2006
I can do everything for her from scrubbing to washing of wateva. But become her constant moneybag. Devil 4bid.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by layi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2006
If she loves me to her bones, then there is no limit to what i can do for her.
Ego aside bro, aint nothin to gain wit pride, life is short enjoy urselves while it last.
I guess what matters is gettin a girl of your dreams. If u do, this question wont pop up.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2006
kingjoe:

i don't know wher the origin is from, u drive your girl to a place then go and open the door for her. not that she is handicapped,if she is handicaped its understandable.after taking the pains and manoeovering the trafic jam while driving . the other day i went to one of this fast food joints and i gave my girl money to get thingsfor us ,she said i should go and bye them .she went to the extent of saying she wont go out with me . but i don't feel its proper.thirdly, i can't wash my girls undies. it defiles a man.
Am on your side bro

same with me.
i can't do all those shit for a girl
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by frankiriri(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2006
Anything I cant do for myself I cant do for her o. cheesy
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by naija4life(f): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2006
I can do most things for her except washing undies or stuffs like that, wat is she just finished her monthly illness, tufiakwa lipsrsealed
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mukina2: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2006
yeah and when you get really sick you expect her to wash ur boxers tongue
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by naija4life(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2006
mukina2:

yeah and when you get really sick you expect her to wash your boxers tongue

Haba mukina, i won't allow her to cos i have enough boxers to last me more than 3 months/1nce daily if i happen to fall ill.

I'm a boxers collector, have over a hundred, grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mukina2: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
ok what if ur fave one was among and dont you dare say you dont have a fave one cuz that's what most guys do when they dont want to change boxers tongue
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Dvampire(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2006
abeg, i will do that and so much more for my girl. cos she has done more than expected.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by naija4life(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2006
mukina2:

ok what if your fave one was among and don't you dare say you don't have a fave one because that's what most guys do when they don't want to change boxers tongue

You got me there, anyways, i'll ask her to help me wash those fav. ones or better still, if she aint comfortable with it actually she isn't presently, i'll make do wit da not too fav. ones then undecided
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mukina2: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2006
Dvampire:

abeg, i will do that and so much more for my girl. because she has done more than expected.

God bless you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mukina2: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2006
naija4life:

You got me there, anyways, i'll ask her to help me wash those fav. ones or better still, if she aint comfortable with it actually she isn't presently, i'll make do wit da not too fav. ones then undecided

i said it
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by haywhy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2006
Where are you guys mothers? Dem suppose carry your head go river for proper washing because una don chop Vegi efo to brutal
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mukina2: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2006
he don com for here hellwire angry tongue grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by haywhy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2006
Mukenke i'll get my lil son to slap u from behind ooo because i know ur happy with guys wasing ladies undies. I'm not sure if it's Uche that wants u, so he's gonna be washing, lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mukina2: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2006
haywhy:

Mukenke i'll get my lil son to slap u from behind ooo because i know your happy with guys wasing ladies undies. I'm not sure if it's Uche that wants u, so he's going to be washing, lipsrsealed angry grin

when you come christine me to mukenke grin
i am happy with that . . . .infact my husband will agree to wash mine or we divorce
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by haywhy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

i am happy with that . . . .infact my husband will agree to wash mine or we divorce

Jjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeesus
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mochafella(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

haywhy:

Jjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeesus

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Esss(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2007
THINGS I CANT DO FOR MY GIRL/WIFE

1. Wash her undies, (she dey mad, abi she smoke weed?), Chukwu ekwe kwa na ife ojo! , Aluu (abomination)
2. Take her to the saloon and wait for her to finish doing her hair, nails and stuffs like that,
3. Be her source of money, Money bag
4. Cant be her slave, hells nay,
5. Open the eoor for her to come out of the car, wat the hell,
6. Cant go to the store to buy her tampoons and shit like that,
7. Cant wash her clothes, except its in the washing machine,
8. Cant be her driver, take me to claires house take me to ujus house, I want to see hauwa,, shit like this aint going down with me,
9. I will never invole myself in her beefs, that shit is just wrong, You know girls can be really bitchy bout stffs like this, I dont want you to talk to kemi again, shes such a gossiping bitch,

i dey come, more tins still dey,

But ladies una know say I dey play abi?? or are my??
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Eiregirl(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
cheesy I think my boyfriend could do these things for me, but I'm a very independent woman & I don't need him to, but if I ask him to, I'm sure he would oblige!
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Esss(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2007
i'm happy for you, You fall amongst the lucky few that their boyfriends are wussies, or as you girls call them "MUGU"S"
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by abohrandy: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2007
i won't sex her

but i will do the rest she wants but not washing bras n shit like that.
she is the woman, she has to go abt her duties n not expect me.
i will do that @ my leisure tym
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
grin grin grin Chei! Na wao,Wonders shall never end,
Wash a womans undies, Tufiakwa!!! anyman that will do thah shit is not worth being a man,
And for all u gals that say , I will not cook,will not clean the hose,etc, not for me unless u wan palaver.
By the way,whats the duty of a woman in the House outside her work?
If u can answer that,u will not bother saying those rubbish abt washing ur undies by a man, Never in my life can i do such thing, Which kin yeye Love be that one,
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by ghengis(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2007
ok, . i don't THINK i can wash ha undies (at least i never tried), but my lady is really a great one, so she deserves it if i do it.

the only one she knows i can't do, is go shopping with her, i tried it once and we were in and out of shops for three hours without her buying anything. these day, i just drop her off or simply wait in the car, i def prefer that!!!
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2007
all this guys making noise i can't do this,i can't do that, na una go do pass,so abeg keep quiet grin.
i think if you really love the girl, and you know she feels the same thing, as someone said above, the question won't pop up. and its from this you know those who truly love and respect their lady and those who do not.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by fromuk(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2007
all this love of a tin na vice-versa, if she can do it for me why not i can do for her as well,washing undies na inside house now neighbour no go see u now na btw two of una. But when the guys the like open door for babies na when the car is new or the baby is new. Come to ask again her door side broken or what that she cannot open it from her side or maybe na one of this festac taxi with broken passenger doors no i no drive that kinda car. Taking her to salon, dey dia wait for herooooo or na story go follow, salon!! hee very bad place for 9ja.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by DezzyIzs: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2007
this one gose out to BUSTA.
those things you underlisted-- don't mean to be rude and also to poknose in your biz, i dont feel a word of it. cos they are not true.u can't sex your man? burst that yarns and re-evaluate your tots and get right if i waz your man it could have been a different stiry. you digg.it's Dezzy Izs same O.G
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Eiregirl(f): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hey Esss, I didn't say that my man does these things for me, I can do them for myself. What I said was, if I asked him, I'm sure he would do it. He's definitely not a wussy or a mug! He's adorable wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Violence In Relationships! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.