Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' (1462 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Jahelastic(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2016
A Florida gun maker has created an "ISIS-proof" assault rifle that has raised the ire of Muslim groups.

Designed so Islamic State militants "could not touch it," the AR-15, made by Spike's Tactical in Apopka, is inscribed with the biblical verse, “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" (Pslams 144:1). It is also etched with a Knight's Templar Long Cross - a Christian Crusader symbol.

The rifle's safety selector has three settings: Peace, War, and God Wills it.

“Off the cuff I said I’d like to have a gun that if a Muslim terrorist picked it up a bolt of lightning would hit and knock him dead,” Ben “Mookie” Thomas, the company's spokesperson and a former Navy SEAL, told the Orlando Sentinel. 

According to Thomas, he came up with the idea after finding out that Islamic State militants were using American made arms which were previously in Iraqi army hands.

Soon after its launch on Wednesday, The Council on American-Islamic Relations of Florida pointed out that out of 205 mass killings in the United States in 2015, only one involved a Muslim. 

"Is it designed for Christian terrorists?" Hasan Shibly, executive director of the Council, asked rhetorically, adding that it's time gun makers stop trying to "make a buck" on gun violence.

http://jahelastic..de/2016/04/us-gun-maker-creates-crusader-rifle.html?m=0

Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Chai dis one is strng
na perfectdanny o

1 Like

Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by jmichlins(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Christians come see gun specially made for you to kill. I serve a loving God who said i should not kill so its ironic that this guy is saying that this gun is for we christian
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Jahelastic(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2016
@perfectdanny, I can see you have fall for the riffle.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Jahelastic(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
@jmichlins I am lost an confused too, but one need to digest on Psalm 144 : 1 or get a good man of God to explain that in details.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mtcheewwwww.......... I came here expecting to see some cool design/ammo and I find this?? Nonsense.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by DaFlash: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2016
i wanna have one for those fulani monsters
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by saintneo(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2016
I expected a gun made out of pork.
By the way, what stops a Muslim from using this gun.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by billyG(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Are they Religous zombie,sheep or Robot that will refuse to use such guns ,cnt they use paint to cover that inscriptions time shall tell.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Jahelastic(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2016
But there may have been internal things that is pat of the riffle which will make ISIS them not to be able to touch it which is not been reviewed to us.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Tonydeeb(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
saintneo:
I expected a gun made out of pork.

By the way, what stops a Muslim from using this gun.

A lightening is gonna strike 'em dead, lol... cheesy
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Tonydeeb(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jahelastic:
But there may have been internal things that is pat of the riffle which will make ISIS them not to be able to touch it which is not been reviewed to us.
Lol, really?, you think so?...I doubt that brov...there's no such thing.
ISIS are human beings, and ISIS isn't an individual, so what can be used in identifying an ISIS member from an American?...his voice, structure of face, or perhaps finger prints distict to muslims...lol...it's all propaganda and publicity stuntz.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by Jahelastic(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tonydeeb:

Lol, really?, you think so?...I doubt that brov...there's no such thing.
ISIS are human beings, and ISIS isn't an individual, so what can be used in identifying an ISIS member from an American?...his voice, structure of face, or perhaps finger prints distict to muslims...lol...it's all propaganda and publicity stuntz.

Well, let's all see how it goes.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by MortiOnsen: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
For hunting I use Mossberg 500 does but it doesn't come with a scope. The mossberg 500 is a shotgun. Shotguns are different from rifles in the way that instead of firing a single solid projectile, (a bullet) they fire multiple smaller projectiles called shot in a spread. This makes firing at a moving target easier, as you need less precision and have more chances of hitting the target than with a single projectile. Due to this design, shotguns are not designed for accuracy to the same degree as rifles.
Re: U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Those infidels don’t care. They’ll happily fire away. Their religion is conditional. I don’t mean disrespect to peace loving Muslims. ISIS terrorists however are not Muslims nor peace lovers. Bathe the weapons in the scent and with pictures of pork, ISIS fighters will employ them anyway.

(1) (Reply)

CHEAP DSTV / Gotv Sub / Does Yaba Tech Has Computer Engineering Department? / How To Recover Lost Voice Memos From Iphone 6 Plus / 6 / 5S / 5C / 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.