Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (40999 Views)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by fuckpoverty(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
peeps love topic like dis,put d word s3x on a topic nd I promise u even nairaland network will complain of network failure
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by emmansctx: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
he that screwth, let him enjoy while stock last but one day IT WILL SURELY SPEAK
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by shaybebaby(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
amokeme:
Toks2008 is definitely one of the few male NLders I respect!
Okay, off topic but that dress in your profile pic, I love it. Where did you get it from? I sooooooo want it.
Or rather, what is the brand? kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by ndcide(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toks2008:
Its olatokunbo again and today i want to take you all into my world to share with you 10 reasons why I CAN'T indulge in sexual recklessness and i believe this holds true for countless sexually decent and responsible guys out there so grab a bottle of soft drink or wine,sit on your sofa and enjoy this thought provoking piece.

Before i list these reasons first let me define what indiscriminate sex means from the male perspective:
Indiscriminate means not to use any judgment and you tend to go for any lady that you are sexually attracted to or any lady that tends to be sexually attracted to you. So in other words, in the context of sex, it means you are having sex with anyone and you just don't care who it is as long as the lady is sexually appealing to you.

Now here are the reasons and it may make no sense to some but as i always reiterate,this remains my stand-view.

1. The wastefulness of resources:
I guess this is simple to understand.By the time i try to keep up with 2 or more ladies at a time,i must be ready to spend on them and even if i have all the money in the world, i will soon come to realize how huge i have spent if i sit down to do serious calculation.

2. The negative stigma:
Contrary to the belief of many guys,it is indeed a shameful thing for me to be called a dog. A man must have dignity and sexual integrity which goes a long way to boosting his self worth.

I cant imagine walking down the street and ladies looking at me as a wayward guy who can woo a cockroach in skirt and more demeaning is when i eventually woo a lady i really desire and i find out that i have once dated her blood sister or cousin.Indeed there is a stigma associated with sexual recklessness even in men.

3. The use of condom: Yes this will sound foolish but i believe using a condom is like suffering myself and also very very dumb.Sex is never the same with a rubber no matter how quality the rubber is,what you enjoy is psychological sex and not real sex.

Asides that,as an oral s.x lover I tend to ask myself that of what use is it when i do oral without using mouth condom and then when its time to do the main thing i cover my stick with a rubber,how dumb.

I believe it makes more sense to have one HIV negative partner and do crazy stuffs on her without hindrance and of-course there are other safe ways of preventing pregnancy than the use of a disgusting rubber.(But if you must indulge in indiscriminate sex please use a condom)

4. The risk of STIs:
It is no longer disputable that indiscriminate sex is a good template for contracting deadly sexual diseases but i am not talking about sexually transmitted infections but SPIRITUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS.Many people do not know that when you make love to anyone,you are actually striking a covenant with such person because you only become one in sex. which means when you make love to someone,you share all the spiritual curses of that person and not blessings because the sinful act only attracts the negative curses. This is why you see some philanderers losing the grip on their finances and they always fail to realize that it is because of their sexual recklessness.

5. Prostitution: Oh yes whether you believe it or not, a guy who indulges in indiscriminate sex is a male prostitute.Whether it comes in the form of you being the spender,Gigolo or freelance donor,it does not change the fact that you are indulging in prostitution and you are not different from the female counterpart that stays in a brothel.

6. Peace of mind: Guys will understand the task involved in keeping just one affair let alone keeping many. In fact i wonder what goes through the minds of these guys as they are always devising one means or the other to play smart and avoid terrible clash of titans because most times,when these ladies clash,the man will be the one to suffer because as they say,"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned" so i believe it is better to just maintain one lady and reduce the stress.

7. Living long: Many guys are so ignorant that too much sex kills and while they enjoy having Toke as breakfast,Kate as lunch and Ronke as overnight toy,they are gradually killing their heart and it might just be too late when they wake up to hear the question; "what killed you on earth?" Another fact many guys don't know is that some ladies are so mean that they don't mind killing you rather than allowing another lady to be with you...a case of "if i can't have you,no one will" abeg don't dare ladies o,play safe and be with one lady.

8. I can always get my spec: This is one fact i have come to realize. Out there, we have billions of ladies and they come in different shapes and sizes and trust me, each man has his desired body frame and YES each man can always get his preferred type of lady.

Lets cut the chase and leave the talks of behavior first.I always believe that "whatever is pleasing to the eyes will please the soul" therefore it is important for me to relax and get the body frame that catches my fancy first and foremost so that i can always be glad that i have my choice. To me, its the same hole but different casings so the best bet is to go for my preferred casing and be happy with it.

9. It is a sin against GOD:
Of-course the holy books can not stress this enough. If GOD calls it a sin then who am i to go against his wish because at the end,it will be for my own good and the rewards for remaining sexually decent outweighs the sacrifice made by me to obey GOD.

10. My personal principles:
Sometimes i tend to believe that principled people are better than religious people.
Religious people could easily fall into sin and ask for forgiveness while principled people will seldom do the things their principles go against..

Nothing will ever make me woo a lady i don't see myself marrying or make love to a lady i can't marry or go out to woo a lady just for sex or pay for sex. This is why i believe these laid down principles are more of my guiding rules than my spiritual inclination.

In conclusion, i will say it makes no sense in any way for a reasonable guy to start sleeping around with every Tola,titi,shade and kafaya that catches his fancy.Go for one lady that is appealing to you sexually and enjoy your life...if it does not work out,try again but avoid being called a dog.

Good one.

I believe in chastity too. I'm not a baby and it has been great all through. Some persons can't just get it when a full grown guy has a strong opinion on chastity and not shy to say it. It's Grace.

If what you wrote is true about you, then congratulations! You'll always matter when it matters most.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by amokeme(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
shaybebaby:

Okay, off topic but that dress in your profile pic, I love it. Where did you get it from? I sooooooo want it.
Or rather, what is the brand? kiss
heheeheh thanks dear, it's actually a crop top and a skirt. Heheh but alot of people think it's a gown. I got it here in sch (CU)
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Testimony89(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guy u ar absolutely rait! Only those who are lik u (not those guys wit accidental dignity), with self imposed dignity cud testify to dat....... Bt expect guys frm opposite side to curse nd call u names because they'll neva understand how strong u are to be dat kind of a guy........ It gives high self esteem nd ability to fall in love wit ursef...... I'll forever be happy nd grateful to almighty God for d kind of person I am/ws......
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by HybridMan: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Only one reason..

Illicit sex block sustenance..
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by shaybebaby(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
amokeme:
heheeheh thanks dear, it's actually a crop top and a skirt. Heheh but alot of people think it's a gown. I got it here in sch (CU)
It is lovely, indeed. May just have to ask you to send yours over tongue.
I am well jealous cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by frubben(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Yes dude..prostitutes because those random ladies you sleep around with are not better than prostitutes..the only difference is that they stay in a rented home while prostitutes live in a brothel.

Please have a great weekend ad stop quoting me. I need intelligent people to comment on my threads.

Lol, mumu na u b correct one, the difference u started shows one is better dan one. If u are ready for marriage go to prostitute brothel to look for wife nw. Lol mumu
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by amokeme(f): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
shaybebaby:

It is lovely, indeed. May just have to ask you to send yours over tongue.
I am well jealous cry
we could arrange how to get you one wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by frubben(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Yes dude..prostitutes because those random ladies you sleep around with are not better than prostitutes..the only difference is that they stay in a rented home while prostitutes live in a brothel.

Please have a great weekend ad stop quoting me. I need intelligent people to comment on my threads.
Lol u dull sha, d difference u started is wat make one better than d other. Lol chai!!!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by astarotte: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
frubben:

Lol, mumu na u b correct one, the difference u started shows one is better dan one. If u are ready for marriage go to prostitute brothel to look for wife nw. Lol mumu

Actually you are the one that is a mumu (mugu), for thinking that Oloshos / runs girls are different from prostitutes lol.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by astarotte: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
leaderWills:
Conclusion of the whole matter is Op is guilty of all he wrote. Reasons: he is sleeping with someone who isn't he wife, that alone is indiscriminate sex, you don't need to sleep with 5 babes or 230 before you are considered having an indiscriminate sex.

sleeping with someone who isn't your wife, is not indiscriminate sex.

Indiscriminate: Without care or making distinctions, thoughtless, unselective. An example of indiscriminate used as an adjective is: an indiscriminate man who flirts with every woman he sees
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 06, 2016
I love pounding chicks and my principle is to share what I love with others grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Manofvalor1: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2016
@ op. How can you be an MouthAction lover and say that indiscriminate sex is a sin against God.? MouthAction in or outside of marriage is also a sin against God. Both MouthAction and fornication are both sins against God. GODS standard of holiness is total. There's no room for hypocrisy and self-righteousness that can not save. I am sick and tired of people who celebrate their deliverance from the bondage of masturbation only to celebrate their admission into the bondage of fornication. What an irony. Ur post is okay but not good enough, u should have left the religious aspect out of ur points. If you claim you know the spiritual implication of sex between two people then you should also know the implication of MouthAction between two people-whether you believe or not MouthAction is the highest form of blood covenant & eating of blood and goes against Gods laws.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Manofvalor1: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2016
Also u were ready to crucify those who fornicate with sex partners while celebrating those who fornicate with just one partner. Bros stop deceiving yourself, its the same thing fornication is fornicatiƶn. You are as guilty as the others you accuse. You too seriously need to repent from ur sins as do others you condemn
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Manofvalor1:
@ op. How can you be an MouthAction lover and say that indiscriminate sex is a sin against God.? MouthAction in or outside of marriage is also a sin against God. Both MouthAction and fornication are both sins against God. GODS standard of holiness is total. There's no room for hypocrisy and self-righteousness that can not save. I am sick and tired of people who celebrate their deliverance from the bondage of masturbation only to celebrate their admission into the bondage of fornication. What an irony. Ur post is okay but not good enough, u should have left the religious aspect out of ur points. If you claim you know the spiritual implication of sex between two people then you should also know the implication of MouthAction between two people-whether you believe or not MouthAction is the highest form of blood covenant & eating of blood and goes against Gods laws.

loool..mouth action within marital confinement a sin? like seriously?

Dont worry,you will know better when i decide to write on that...

Infact you are missing out if you dont give your wife good M.A....
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2016
flokii:

grin grin
at last I don see person wey crazy pass me..
celeb na celeb o... internet or real life. lol
Lmao cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2016
amokeme:
Toks2,008 is definitely one of the few male NLders I respect!
Me I no earn ur respect abi? Smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
morganwizzy55:
I'm a victim o, but I learnt my lesson when I can't concentrate again.. When im thinking of marriage, 4 among the girls that I'm dating will come into my mind, I will be like should I marry chinenye? No charity, ooooh,. Chinenye sabi bang pass charity...or mercy..mtchewww She too like money... Let me think of amaka, she is gentle, caring, beautiful and humble.. That's how I become confused and not only these four, I still have like 6 of them making it ten.. Sometimes if I load 1500 in my fone, it won't last 2 days.when month is coming to an end, I use to switch my phone off. Cos, this one will complain of money for handouts, I'm hungry in school.. I want buy cloth, I want subscribe my phone. All these make me looks confuse and sleepless night.. I then decided to visit winners Chapel(shalom) to cancel the evil spirit that is to tormenting my life.. But since then, my life never remain the same.. I have only 1 gal friend and 2 side chick ..i do care for the 1st, but the remaining 2 side chick are just like fwb
Despite all you have been through you still dey get side chicks

Bros, na partial deliverance dem do for you oooo.. Now you need total deliverance cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by tosyne2much(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Tokun you made sense, wink
Most guys nowadays pride themselves on how they shag anything in skirt as if its a trophy

I know as a guy it can be difficult to resist some of these fresh and juicy babes, but you have to do your self good by respecting your image, health and soul.
[i] Bro, you are so right.. Only silly guys pride themselves by the number of ladies they are able to get laid

I have a friend that raises shoulder and prides himself for that.. Smh
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by KimBerlyie: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course I'm reading it cheesy

Lol keep ursef for me ooohh embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by zicca(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:
11. Hoes aint loyal

12. you lose strength.
yea,you may be right but rods/sticks ain't faithful either
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by amokeme(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me I no earn ur respect abi? Smh
lol, you could be part of the few na wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by chisunday(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
A word is enough for the wise.I rest my case.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
amokeme:
lol, you could be part of the few na wink

Fine pickin.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by santanamimi(f): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
littlemistress:
Excellent!

Some dudes personal principles is to lay as many chics as available.

The critics will soon be here.

Please mistress

Help us vote ivyy For Miss NL on the thread below.
Simply type I vote Ivyy Cc Nljega

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Reminiscing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.