Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) (17617 Views)

Free Hymn For Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by abasifo(m): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2009
57TH ANNUAL CONVENTION

You are all cordially invited to the 57TH ANNUAL CONVENTION of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)

VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

THEME: CHRIST IN YOU HOPE OF GLORY

DATE: 3rd August, 2009 - 9th August, 2009.

MINISTERING: Pastor E.A. Adeboye and other annointed men of God.

Come and Invite others to come, God bless you.
57TH ANNUAL CONVENTION of The Redeemed Christian Church of God
"3rd August 2009 - 9th August 2009."

This event is planned to start at 6:00 pm on Aug 3, 2009 at Redemption Camp, KM 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2009
Oooooh what does Daddy 419 G.O want this time. . . .a space craft?
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by abasifo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
may God forgive you & your family
Tudór:

Oooooh what does Daddy 419 G.O want this time. . . .a space craft?
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by tkb417(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
its a pity i wont be able to attend.
work will not allow me sad sad

cant forget the past conventions. . . .
the best place to have a personal convo with God and chart a new course

ill be there in spirit as ill be glued to ma TV
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Abuzola(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
Tkb, nawa for you, just say the truth and let satan be ashame, you are hanging out with your chic thats why
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by manmustwac(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
abasifo:

may God forgive you & your family
what has his family got to do with the matter
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by bawomolo(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Tkb, nawa for you, just say the truth and let satan be ashame, you are hanging out with your chic thats why

what are you talking about.

I hope they have installed better toilet facilities this time. the bush attack i witnessed last year was horrifying.
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by liznelson: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
Y'all, i think we all need to be very careful abt the way we blasphem abt men of God, anointed ones for that matter. I mean, if anyone wld speak ill of any man of God, not like the likes of Dadi G.O. That's how most of us keep bringing avoidable curses on our heads. And when the curses start manifesting we wld be running from pillar to post. Let's be guided.
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
Who anointed him man of god?
Does that give him the right to block a fedral expressway or lie that he drove 300miles without fuel?
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by liznelson: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2009
@Tudor, it's very obvious u dont know wat u r saying and its implications. There's no point at all arguing with u ova this. I can only pray this one prayer for u: May God forgive and overlook all ur very careless utterances cos u know not wat u r saying.
My word for u today is: Repent and be saved, this life is gradually coming to and end. This life is a market place, we will all go back home someday soon, sooner than we may expect. Think about it,
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2009
In other words believe or be damned. . . .i'd rather be damned!
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by liznelson: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2009
It's ur choice man, it's a free world. U r free to make wateva chioce suits u, but there are choices that make or mar. Make the choice that will make u.
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2009
Choosing not to go to the RCCG convention to see Daddy 419 G.O is a choice that'll definately make my bank account.
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by liznelson: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2009
Oh, didnt know dat was wat u meant by choosing to be damned. i'm not saying u shld attend the convention. It's not compulsory. i'm not attending myself,so,
U may not even be a Redeemed member in the first place, so y will i force u to attend.
My own is dat u shld stop blaspheming abt wat u dont av a proof if u dont want God's wrath on ur head. The repercussion can be BAD, as in BAD.

By the way, which of the religions do u practice?
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by grace5: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
Judgement is coming upon those that make it there work to judge my servant of GOD,There is only one person who can do that only the HOLY SPIRIT
who call and anoint them, please do not judge or your sin will found you out.
remain blessed
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by GEW: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
the restless sinners still at work

u people wont leave this man alone
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2009
liznelson:

Oh, didnt know dat was wat u meant by choosing to be damned. i'm not saying u shld attend the convention. It's not compulsory. i'm not attending myself,so,
U may not even be a Redeemed member in the first place, so y will i force u to attend.
My own is dat u shld stop blaspheming abt wat u dont av a proof if u dont want God's wrath on ur head. The repercussion can be BAD, as in BAD.

Where is your proof that that criminal is a man of god?

By the way, which of the religions do u practice?
I worship Saakaguchi The creator of heaven and earth, The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. . . .
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by timmy7(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2009
Egbe,so u neva stop dis ur anti daddy g o attack grin God av mercy smiley
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by liznelson: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
@Tudor, no wonder, i been wan say a christian no go dey misyarn like u dey misyarn. May God just have mercy upon ur life and dat of generations coming behind u because u are too careless with ur utterances. Gosh!! u r just taking this issue very personal. Why call a man as innocent as dat a criminal? U better decamp from Saakaguchi and join the camp of JESUS CHRIST, THE I AM THAT I AM, THE ONLY WISE GOD, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, JEHOVAH NISSI, THE ELSHADDAI GOD, THE ALL-KNOWING GOD, THE ALL-SEEING GOD THAT SEES THE END OF A THING FROM ITS BEGINNING, THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, THE GOD THAT IS POWERFUL THAN UR "saakaguchi"(hiss), THE GOD WHO IS STILL PRESERVING UR LIFE TILL THIS MOMENT(no dull urself o, if u think na saaka, dey preserve ur life u r missing it o!),MY FATHER WHO IS JUST TOO MUCH.
Just imagine, see how many names my GOD carry, just to mention a few. Ur saaka-wetin carry as many names as these? maybe some nonesense names anyway. Guy, if u r not in Christ, u r old-fashioned, trust me. GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!! wink
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by GEW: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2009
liznelson:

@Tudor, no wonder, i been wan say a christian no go dey misyarn like u dey misyarn. May God just have mercy upon ur life and dat of generations coming behind u because u are too careless with ur utterances. Gosh!! u r just taking this issue very personal. Why call a man as innocent as dat a criminal? U better decamp from Saakaguchi and join the camp of JESUS CHRIST, THE I AM THAT I AM, THE ONLY WISE GOD, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, JEHOVAH NISSI, THE ELSHADDAI GOD, THE ALL-KNOWING GOD, THE ALL-SEEING GOD THAT SEES THE END OF A THING FROM ITS BEGINNING, THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, THE GOD THAT IS POWERFUL THAN UR "saakaguchi"(hiss), THE GOD WHO IS STILL PRESERVING UR LIFE TILL THIS MOMENT(no dull urself o, if u think na saaka, dey preserve ur life u r missing it o!),MY FATHER WHO IS JUST TOO MUCH.
Just imagine, see how many names my GOD carry, just to mention a few. Ur saaka-wetin carry as many names as these? maybe some nonesense names anyway. Guy, if u r not in Christ, u r old-fashioned, trust me. GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!! wink
what do they say the gods do to those he wants to kill?
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
GEW:

what do they say the gods do to those he wants to kill?
Are you threatening me?
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
liznelson:

@Tudor, no wonder,  i been wan say a christian no go dey misyarn like u dey misyarn. May God just have mercy upon ur life and dat of generations coming behind u because u are too careless with ur utterances. Gosh!! u r just taking this issue very personal. Why call a man as innocent as dat a criminal? U better decamp from Saakaguchi and join the camp of JESUS CHRIST, THE I AM THAT I AM, THE ONLY WISE GOD, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, JEHOVAH NISSI, THE ELSHADDAI GOD, THE ALL-KNOWING GOD, THE ALL-SEEING GOD THAT SEES THE END OF A THING FROM ITS BEGINNING, THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, THE GOD THAT IS POWERFUL THAN UR "saakaguchi"(hiss), THE GOD WHO IS STILL PRESERVING UR LIFE TILL THIS MOMENT(no dull urself o, if u think na saaka,  dey preserve ur life u r missing it o!),MY FATHER WHO IS JUST TOO MUCH.
So you know all the names of god and you don't know that Saakaguchi means God in an extinct asian language the same way "ubangiji" and "chineke" mean God in hausa and igbo respectively. . .

And oh, adeboye is not innocent but a theiving criminal.
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by bawomolo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
Tudór:

And oh, adeboye is not innocent but a theiving criminal.

Is it a crime for naive people to give you money?

adeboye is a crafty motivational speaker .
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by rehobothpm: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
i thought there is a moderator on this page. for GOD's sake , let's all watch our write-up and avoid blasphemy or abuse of priveldge
pls use ur time constructively in the interest of peace and harmonuous co-existence. PLS ALLOW GOD TO BE THE JUDGE
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by constantk: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
@Tudor

There is a need to clarify some issues as silence will imply consent to evil thoughts being expressed. For all those who know their God the Bible says such shall be strong and they shall do exploits which is what the life of Daddy GO has exemplified and for this man to be trampled upon i count it to be a great disservice if i remain silent.

I really dont know about any other God but I know the God that created all things that some may term their god whether sukuraja or whatever you might call its name.

I am appaled by your attitude if at all you are a man I will consider you a boy for calling your father's mate a criminal without any form of self respect or dignity. it is important that your life right now is a reflection of the evil that you have professed with your mouth if not sooner than later nemesis will catch up with you.

I stand by the truth, and i say that anyone that speaks evil against his fellow brother without a need or reason is guilty of death not bodily but total seperation from the Lord God Almighty. I wish you will stop this accusation against this man of God.

The kingdom of God is at hand, perilious times are here, men will speak evil about God and His servants, they shall be lovers of themselves, liars, fornicators, adulterers and such like.

repent of your evil ways and come to Christ Jesus.

You Are Cordially Invited to the 57th Annual Convention of RCCG

God bless you as you come. - , Hope of Glory

I know that very soon you shall be used to propagate the Kingdom of God so break away from every evil - thoughts, expressions and deed.

God bless you
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
constantk:

@Tudor

There is a need to clarify some issues as silence will imply consent to evil thoughts being expressed.
Thats funny coz i feel exact same obligation to speak up against the evils of fake men of god like adeboye.
Silence on my part would imply consent of which i do not.
For all those who know their God the Bible says such shall be strong and they shall do exploits which is what the life of Daddy GO has exemplified and for this man to be trampled upon i count it to be a great disservice if i remain silent.

Yes indeed. But isn't it wierd that it's only Adeboye that is doing exploits with peoples money why the members are generally poor and wretched.

I really dont know about any other God but I know the God that created all things that some may term their god whether sukuraja or whatever you might call its name.

Good for you!
I am appaled by your attitude if at all you are a man I will consider you a boy for calling your father's mate a criminal without any form of self respect or dignity.
I don't know about you but i derive self respect and dignity for speaking up against theives and liars like adeboye. It's the right thing to do.
it is important that your life right now is a reflection of the evil that you have professed with your mouth if not sooner than later nemesis will catch up with you.

Yes. As soon as it catches up with daddy 419 G.O. First.

I stand by the truth, and i say that anyone that speaks evil against his fellow brother without a need or reason is guilty of death not bodily but total seperation from the Lord God Almighty. I wish you will stop this accusation against this man of God.

I also stand by the truth.
I don't respect pseudo men of god who's only mission in life is to get rich at the expense of poor people.

.The kingdom of God is at handa, perilious times are here,  men will speak evil about God and His servants, they shall be lovers of themselves, liars, fornicators, adulterers and such like.
We've been hearing this same old story for milleniums.
repent of your evil ways and come to Christ Jesus.

Tell adeboye to repent first.
You Are Cordially Invited to the 57th Annual Convention of RCCG
God bless you as you come.  -  , Hope of Glory
I know that very soon you shall be used to propagate the Kingdom of God so break away from every evil - thoughts, expressions and deed.
God bless you   
I'm not interested in coming to contribute funds for adeboyes jet maintainance. Thank you.
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by trekkie: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2009
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by timmy7(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2009
Forgive him eventhough he knows what he's doing,he is a victim of con pastors maybe when seeking spiritual counsel. cheesy
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2009
Timmy wahala e poju. . . .
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by timmy7(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2009
Darijimi mio mo laida ni,mo fi jo anobi kan ni, smiley
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Abuzola(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2009
Pastors and their 419, nigerians are so gullible in the name of God you will snatch whatever the posessed
Re: 57th Annual Convention Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (rccg) by Tudor6(f): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Your Favourite Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.