Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) (61634 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by AdoraAmadi: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy

Why do you think he's crying?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-groom-cries-on-his-brides.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Patented: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Crying abt lost freedom an the end of his playa days

230 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by nairamaverick(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol, maybe that was the 100th girl he asked to marry him before he got a YES.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by alkines(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
tear of joy and fear of becoming a father..

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by BoiledHead(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mtcheew

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Zambux(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tears of joy

After every every, she's d one I walked down d aisle
Against all odds na still she

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
when you realise you can no longer go out to the bar at midnight to watch el-classico.

221 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Cholls(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
my brother .............No parent in attendance.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
the game is over !!!!!he just lost his bachelor's degree

279 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Just when you realize that you used your Last savings for the weeding, just to Impress guests!! grin

And they don chop finish they go house!!

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by DharmyYinks: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe his parents are dead buh he wish they were there.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe he borrowed up to 1million to host the wedding and only few people showed up.
Majority of the few people who came are these Old women who will dance in your face for 30mins and then spray an old 50naira note to your face.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Elzends(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
His bank just sent him his account statement

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hehehe. . . mamanmooo! chiboy has lost his freedom!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by 7footre(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Maybe he borrowed up to 1million to host the wedding and only few people showed up.
Majority of the few people who came are these Old women who will dance in your face for 30mins and then spray an old 50naira note to your face.
Lol! Hahahahaha it's not a small thing

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Praisemelody(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
na whowear shoe know were i dey pain

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by vislabraye(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
angry . Which kind role play be this ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Theanonymous9: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
"So long, football on TV.
I'll miss you, privacy.
Good-bye, being honest about how many beers I've had.
Bye to being able to hook up with random girls and not utter an explanation.
Nice knowing you, my own choices." He said, with tears gushing from his red eyes as he rests his head on his wife's shoulder

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Daniel1673(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
it was tears of mixed feelings!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin cheesy

Some guys are really emotional. Nothing beats me than when a guy chokes in his own tears while cuming grin cheesy.

And sleeps like a baby afterwards wink

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
He don dey cry down for wetin go happen to him wife tonight

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

Some guys are really emotional. Nothing beats me than when a guy chokes in his own tears while cuming grin cheesy.

Jeez? How do you do it? A guy chokes in his own tears?

Please fill me in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
cry cry

When a man marries d love of his life

But most con dey turn beast after cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by seankay(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe the girl he truly loves just broke up with her Boyfriend

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tears of Joy I hope. Dude is soooooo happy he can't hold back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by agrovick(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

Han Han, why evulz?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by bolseas(f): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
My Sister in law's husband cried on their wedding day because his mother couldn't attend his wedding.the mum is late....

The same could apply to this guy, probably one or both his parent couldn't attend his big day

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Awwww

That's his new mummy, and that's her new baby. A big one at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by SimpleSmile: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Possible Interpretations:
1. I can't believe am getting married to the love of my life
2. I wanted to chop and clean mouth, but look at where it has landed me
3. How will I pay the money I borrowed for this wedding
4. I wish mama was alive to see this
5. No more clubbing late nights with my homies again
6. Why I rush like this? Now see classy babes wey I for choose from dey attend my wedding
7. His wife just whispered to him that she couldn't make pounded yam...now what is he supposed to be eating, indomie?
8. He discovered his bride's monthly flow just started(why today of all days?)
9. The main maga among the special guests for high table no show up(where him wan get canopy and chair rental balance?)
10. God am speechlessly grateful for the success of this wedding

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by jmichlins(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
He just sighted a new and fresh food and puna but has been bared from looking atleast not to talk of touching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aww tears of joy.He is so lucky to have married the bride.

My hubby will do same

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.