Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) (61643 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
nevana:
Im most likely to cry this much if/when I get married to my dream girl, Susan.

I know what I go thru all this while we haven't figured things out.
Aww I pray you guys work it out.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dubemnaija: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Any man that marries me will be the most luckiest guy on earth.
I'm a rare gem and a blessing to mankind.

tell me more ma'am.. But shaa, is it not up to ur man to confirm that?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
SimpleSmile:
Possible Interpretations:
1. I can't believe am getting married to the love of my life
2. I wanted to chop and clean mouth, but look at where it has landed me
3. How will I pay the money I borrowed for this wedding
4. I wish mama was alive to see this
5. No more clubbing late nights with my homies again
6. Why I rush like this? Now see classy babes wey I for choose from dey attend my wedding
7. His wife just whispered to him that she couldn't make pounded yam...now what is he supposed to be eating, indomie?
8. He discovered his bride's monthly flow just started(why today of all days?)
9. The main maga among the special guests for high table no show up(where him wan get canopy and chair rental balance?)
10. God am speechlessly grateful for the success of this wedding

On point dear.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by OBTMOS(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
She get ojuju calabar hand
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
dubemnaija:

tell me more ma'am.. But shaa, is it not up to ur man to confirm that?
I will refer my future hubby to you.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dubemnaija: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:
I will refer my future hubby to you.

grin grin hmmmm!!! OK! Well, I kinda envy that ur future hubby shaa embarassed
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by oseiwe(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
BumBae:
phave u been in a situation with her before angry. If shes say u gonna cry u will

Men cry wey no even dey date am seff , how many head u get undecided
lol, we've been thru plenty tings togeda, she has a philia for crying men, dats why I just dey one corner dey observe her like my one of my parameters smiley
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Dklef(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Praisemelody:
na whowear shoe know were i dey pain

Brotherly!!!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by jaywise(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
seankay:
Maybe the girl he truly loves just broke up with her Boyfriend
Lmfao
Guy u're wicked.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
oseiwe:

lol, we've been thru plenty tings togeda, she has a philia for crying men, dats why I just dey one corner dey observe her like my one of my parameters smiley
Oh ok lol apologies make i park for another street grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wtf?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
SimpleSmile:
Possible Interpretations:
1. I can't believe am getting married to the love of my life
2. I wanted to chop and clean mouth, but look at where it has landed me
3. How will I pay the money I borrowed for this wedding
4. I wish mama was alive to see this
5. No more clubbing late nights with my homies again
6. Why I rush like this? Now see classy babes wey I for choose from dey attend my wedding
7. His wife just whispered to him that she couldn't make pounded yam...now what is he supposed to be eating, indomie?
8. He discovered his bride's monthly flow just started(why today of all days?)
9. The main maga among the special guests for high table no show up(where him wan get canopy and chair rental balance?)
10. God am speechlessly grateful for the success of this wedding
LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by hokafor(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cry cry baby ,marriage is a contract thisdays and can be renegotiated anytime
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by praxisnetworks: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
can we experiment?

EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

Some guys are really emotional. Nothing beats me than when a guy chokes in his own tears while cuming grin cheesy.

And sleeps like a baby afterwards wink
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by wellmax(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
People just commenting when they don't even know what happened there. I cried on my sister's wedding, not for her but because they stood in one minute silence for my late Dad. Sobs... You can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by sweetetlove(f): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
he is crying for all the money he spent on the wedding.... never knew men could be this emotional
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by stubbornman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe rice no reach am for him own wedding day....it could be heart breaking you know!!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by ayoolagr8ness(f): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe sum1 special like his mum isnt alive to witness it.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Freshboi: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
She has big......
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
seankay:
Maybe the girl he truly loves just broke up with her Boyfriend
Menh,u dy vex o.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by uncleFola(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Just when you realize that you used your Last savings for the weeding, just to Impress guests!! grin

And they don chop finish they go house!!
Lol.... I fear your assumption oo. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by sisisioge: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmmm...those two are definitely in sync. There are no bosses in marriages, just partners that aren't exactly equal. May God bless their marriage.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by fireforfire: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol.....agbaya
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abeg who fit borrow me 10liters of petrol...I need am badly
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
alkines:
tear of joy and fear of becoming a father..
no wonder d guy dey cry * tear of joy* d joy Don tear finish. Na to cry remain now
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by layeenka(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Maybe he borrowed up to 1million to host the wedding and only few people showed up.
Majority of the few people who came are these Old women who will dance in your face for 30mins and then spray an old 50naira note to your face.
rotfl
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Sainttops(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wetin fit make dis guy dey cry ooooooii

Kai aboki Y u dey cry na?

u don cos controversy hia o.

See as people dey predict cos of ur tear.

Oya shut up na.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy

Why do you think he's crying?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-groom-cries-on-his-brides.html
Maybe he was still a virgin.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Shoelace1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Maybe he borrowed up to 1million to host the wedding and only few people showed up.
Majority of the few people who came are these Old women who will dance in your face for 30mins and then spray an old 50naira note to your face.
chai grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Harvest601(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hian,...the guy Don high ni joor......sleep con dey worry him.

I suspect 8 bottles of Guinness at work.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by umar344(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

I tink he a Barcelona fan when he heard the lost elsewhere classico
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by longleg(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

no be everybody dey like to dey see crowd. To me, he's just shy and the wife just encouraging him to look up....#gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.