Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,674 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? (8349 Views)

3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
I lost my phone some weeks back, ive decided to get another one, but the issue of naira to dollar would not alow me to think nor smell to buy my dream phone(zero 3. yes i love the zero series). I have a budget of 45k. Pls guys help me make a choice between these phones or better still suggest a better one.
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by hearts6055(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
check Jumia. Take the prices you see there as the maximum price for any phone. so when you go to buy a phone you can know where to price it from. and then you will get Your dream phone

Remember stay healthy stay wise
Newsphases
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by mosjames: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Buy an infinix phone at your own risk, you better get j8 sharply.
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by jheed: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2016
GodswillAJudins:
I lost my phone some weeks back, ive decided to get another one, but the issue of naira to dollar would not alow me to think nor smell to buy my dream phone(zero 3. yes i love the zero series). I have a budget of 45k. Pls guys help me make a choice between these phones or better still suggest a better one.
check boom j8 it's nice
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by teelaweee(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2016
GodswillAJudins:
go for boom j8 the Hios is nice
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by BenKafor(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
teelaweee:
go for boom j8 the Hios is nice

I've seen reviews about it. Seems user friendly
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by teelaweee(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
BenKafor:

I've seen reviews about it. Seems user friendly
you are right and its just 41k
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Baadal(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have Infinix Note 2 4G LTE 2GB ram for sale with accessories in the carton almost New....call/whatsapp me 08025220285

Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by BenKafor(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
teelaweee:
you are right and its just 41k
Yeah
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2016
seriously people just saying j8 and giving absolutely zero reasons y.well I think the j8 has more megapixels(correct me if am wrong its 16 right) and the note 2 has 13,don't know which is better as other things like sensor size and software processing are also involved but the j8 should capture more details and have better quality when u zoom in.the note 2 has a far bigger battery 4000mah vs 3000mah on the j8 so d note 2 has the better battery life among both devices.infinix also win in terms of screen size as at 6 inch u can fit more content,have more screen estate for games etc bit the j8 will have the sharper screen of both as both displays are 720p the pixels are less stretched on d j8 5.5 inch screen.design wise according to people the j8 has metal sides and a plastic back the note 2 is made of plastic but has very nice screen to body ratio(very slim bezels left and right of the screen) so whichever u prefer. of course from it's name the boom j8 should have better sou d quality. and lastly infinix has better software update and the note 2 is already receiving marshmallow(android 6.0)update while d j8 is on lollipop 5.1 and with even the phantom 5 yet to get 6.0 it is possible that the j8 won't get it(based on tecno history which hopefully will change soon). that's it,but I think d biggest selling point for both devices(they use the same CPU and GPU) will be battery life for the note 2 or sound quality for the j8

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
thanks all for the replies, bought the note 2, because of screen size(am a student), better processor and battery life, it's also an octa core compared to the quad core on j8. though it's price is way higher than j8, I also feel it's for a reason.
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Juicysam(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
GodswillAJudins:
thanks all for the replies, bought the note 2, because of screen size(am a student), better processor and battery life, it's also an octa core compared to the quad core on j8. though it's price is way higher than j8, I also feel it's for a reason.
bros what do you think abt the phone..hw is the 2mp front camera¿
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Yorubago(f): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2016
I would opt for the boom j8... The specs are better than the infinix note 2
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Marvell23(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2016
davthom:
seriously people just saying j8 and giving absolutely zero reasons y.well I think the j8 has more megapixels(correct me if am wrong its 16 right) and the note 2 has 13,don't know which is better as other things like sensor size and software processing are also involved but the j8 should capture more details and have better quality when u zoom in.the note 2 has a far bigger battery 4000mah vs 3000mah on the j8 so d note 2 has the better battery life among both devices.infinix also win in terms of screen size as at 6 inch u can fit more content,have more screen estate for games etc bit the j8 will have the sharper screen of both as both displays are 720p the pixels are less stretched on d j8 5.5 inch screen.design wise according to people the j8 has metal sides and a plastic back the note 2 is made of plastic but has very nice screen to body ratio(very slim bezels left and right of the screen) so whichever u prefer. of course from it's name the boom j8 should have better sou d quality. and lastly infinix has better software update and the note 2 is already receiving marshmallow(android 6.0)update while d j8 is on lollipop 5.1 and with even the phantom 5 yet to get 6.0 it is possible that the j8 won't get it(based on tecno history which hopefully will change soon). that's it,but I think d biggest selling point for both devices(they use the same CPU and GPU) will be battery life for the note 2 or sound quality for the j8
I think your comparison is on point but they have the same camera
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by osenbarak: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
GodswillAJudins:
go for boom j8
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by annacheem: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
GodswillAJudins:
go for boom j8
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by GodswillAJudins(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Juicysam:
bros what do you think abt the phone..hw is the 2mp front camera¿

the phone is dope 2mp front camera is sure better than that of my zero.
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by highheybee: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
davthom:

Mistake both phones have same camera and note 2 is octacore wif flash charge.... Spec wise the note 2 is beta... The j8 is only better with music and the screen is not as responsive ad note 2.... And note 2 is better in other areas like....battrty,6inch,processor, ota updates, flash charge, and better gpu which means better gaming performance

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by audiigee(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2016
Can I have a review btw Tecno Boom J8 and Gionee M5. Though I have a Q10 but just want to lay my hands on either of the two. Thanks
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Baadal(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2016
Gionee S+ is better than these two phones
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by audiigee(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2016
Baadal:
Gionee S+ is better than these two phones

Can you tell me more abt it. Thanks
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Zygy: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
I want to swap my infinix note 2 with Tekno Boom J8, my infinix note 2 is just 2 onths old, call 08183153084 me if interested
Re: Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? by Zygy: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
I want to swap my Infinix Note 2 with 2gb ram, 16gb HDD, Gold Colour to Tekno Boom J8, its note 2 is just 2 months old all accessories and pack are intact, call me 08183153084 if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here: New MTN Mega Bonus Code Discovered!! / GLO Just Gifted Me 1terrabyte Free Data! / My 1st Time Experience As An Aliexpress User Dec 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.