Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election (2463 Views)

92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Uhuru Kenyatta Dabs While Hosting Dance Crew At The Presidential Villa. PICS / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
The Economist magazine is known to be connected or owned by the Elites(satanic) rulers of this world.

Each year the front cover of the Economist first copy for the year comes with different prophecies and sublimal messages which are highly coded and only an intiate can decipher them.

On This 2016 cover, features Hilary Clinton with other world leaders. considering that this year is an election year in the US.
and Trump is not in the picture.

I think the elites would give Hilary Clinton the white house.

The Belguim attack was predicted on that magazine.
the same way they predicted the paris attack on the cover of january 2015 magazine.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sad that the news is coming from satanists, good anyway, trump is trumpled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Sad that the news is coming from satanists, good anyway, trump is trumpled

both Trump and Hilary work for the same elites.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
blueAgent:

both Trump and Hilary work for the same elites.

I know; but at least her hatred for the blacks is not obvious.

All world leaders are, in one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

I know; but at least her hatred for the blacks is not obvious.

All world leaders are, in one way or the other

Don't allow the media to decieve you. Trump is not half the person the media are painting him to be.
secondly Hilary and her husband passed laws,that incarcerated many blacks.and she also made some terrible remarks about blacks been gang bangers and so on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by patches689: 8:58am On May 27, 2016
Crooked Hillary wont win.

Trump is allready stumping her (check the latest polls - he made up 15 points on her)

The wall will be built.

America will be great again.

5 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by NairaMinted: 9:04am On May 27, 2016
patches689:

Trump is allready stumping her (check the latest polls - he made up 15 points on her)

The wall will be built.

Yezzur!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by patches689: 9:15am On May 27, 2016
blueAgent:

Don't allow the media to decieve you. Trump is not half the person the media are painting him to be.
secondly Hilary and her husband passed laws,that incarcerated many blacks.and she also made some terrible remarks about blacks been gang bangers and so on

Dude the democratic party is the racist party in America

They were behind slavery (Abe Lincoln was a republican)

Democrats passed Jim Crow Laws (American Apartheid)

And they are the ones that are behind abortion that targets poor people - especially blacks. Last year in new york (Democratic) more black babies were aborted then born.

The Democrats welfare system has also destroyed the black community - in 1960 before welfare, only 25% of blacks were born to single mothers and black unemployment was simular to white unemployment. Go look at the figures for today.

Reminder: The first black Senator was a republican and the first black man to sit on the American cabinet was also a Republican

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:54am On May 27, 2016
We know Trump & Kilary are 2 sides of the same coin, and our mission in Moskow is to bring down Amerika to ashes - “Iskandercally, Sarmatically & Topol-Mcally” as long as she keeps propping-up terrorists all over the globe & poking her filthy nose in the affairs of other Nations just to promote her evil agenda.

I apologize if I struck any nerve but that's the ugly truth. grin

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2016
patches689:

Dude the democratic party is the racist party in America

They were behind slavery (Abe Lincoln was a republican)

Democrats passed Jim Crow Laws (American Apartheid)

And they are the ones that are behind abortion that targets poor people - especially blacks. Last year in new york (Democratic) more black babies were aborted then born.

The Democrats welfare system has also destroyed the black community - in 1960 before welfare, only 25% of blacks were born to single mothers and black unemployment was simular to white unemployment. Go look at the figures for today.

Reminder: The first black Senator was a republican and the first black man to sit on the American cabinet was also a Republican

You did not get my point. I said Hiliary Clinton will win not becos I want her to or becos the electorate will vote her. No she will win becos the elites have selected her to win.
Look both Democrats and Republican are both sides of the same coin. they are both controlled by the Elites. Trumps is justing acting out his scripts.

On blacks .Welfare has not contributed to blacks having chidren aside wedlock. it just black culture not welfare.
Norway,Qatar, Sweden,Denmark and many more .are places were people get so much welfare .even to the extent people are paid for getting married or having Children. but you don't see them having lots of children aside wedlock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Appleyard(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
blueAgent:

You are very correct. Anyone who feels that Trump is more of a racist than the Clintons, is living the painting by the media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Appleyard(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2016
patches689:

The wall will be built.

I can't wait for the general elections to begin. Trump is going to make a mince meat off her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2016
Appleyard:
You are very correct. Anyone who feels that Trump is more of a racist than the Clintons, is living the painting by the media.

True. but Trump is also controlled by the Elites. i had a picture of him and the Clintons been good friends.I just can lay my hand on that picture. His Father is a known high ranking Freemasons as well as him. they are owned by the elites.

I like Trump's idea about regulating immigration.reducing US debts.stop outsourcing of US job overseases.this are good ideas that every sane person or nation will want to do. except the stupid liberals. but I think he is acting according to Scripts.

Americans and billions of people in this world are deillusioned .

I see the elites voting Hiliary as the next potus.
check this sites.

www. henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati%20Jew.html

www. henrymakow.com/donald_trump_is_masonic_false.html

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2016
Appleyard:
I can't wait for the general elections to begin. Trump is going to make a mince meat off her...

I wish so.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
We know Trump & Kilary are 2 sides of the same coin, and our mission in Moskow is to bring down Amerika to ashes - “Iskandercally, Sarmatically & Topol-Mcally” as long as she keeps propping-up terrorists all over the globe & poking her filthy nose in the affairs of other Nations just to promote her evil agenda.

I apologize if I struck any nerve but that's the ugly truth. grin

100% true. The NWO's plan is to bring down US ,Britian and all western European countries.checkout the debt profile of this countries .as well as the mass immigration of Arabs and blacks into this countries to serve as agents for ground destruction and instability.

http://revolutionharry..co.ke/2011/06/mass-immigration-and-new-tower-of-babel.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by ValerianSteel(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2016
Lucasbalo,CFCman,Miss89 are you guys seeing this?

See what Google has caused,our friends have developed new theories on American Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Lucasbalo(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

See what Google has caused,our friends have developed new theories on American Presidency.
Only God knows where they are getting all these tripe from.
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by ValerianSteel(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Only God knows where they are getting all these tripe from.
They have fanclubs all over the internet dedicated to these things.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

They're wrong. Trump isn't part of any elite group
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
CFCman:

An ominous quote from James Paul Warburg (A banker & adviser to Franklin D. Roosevelt).

“We shall have World Government, whether we like it or not. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

Do not be deceived by what you see or hear. Trump & Killery are 2 sides of the same coin, 2 different strings being covertly pulled by the same hidden hands – for the same goal & purpose.

No man or woman can aspire to becoming the POTUS without the backing of the elites - Even Trump knows this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

An ominous quote from James Paul Warburg (A banker & adviser to Franklin D. Roosevelt).

“We shall have World Government, whether we like it or not. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

Do not be deceived by what you see or hear. Trump & Killery are 2 sides of the same coin, 2 different strings being covertly pulled by the same hidden hands – for the same goal & purpose.

No man or woman can aspire to becoming the POTUS without the backing of the elites - Even Trump knows this.
That's why the MSM and ALL establishment politicians - Republican and Democrat - are fighting him. In fact, Trump is only a RINO, he is largely running as an independent.

Also, if he had the backing of the elite, the likes of Speaker Ryan, the Bushes, Romney and other country club Repubs would have fawned over him long ago

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by romme2u: 3:58am On May 30, 2016
whatever happens we will still chop garri
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by ValerianSteel(m): 4:51am On May 30, 2016
CFCman:

Donald Trump is only part of these group-Myself Donald,everything Donald and Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Appleyard(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2016
CFCman:

Perhaps thats the reason they'r all afraid of him.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by Appleyard(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2016
CFCman:

That's why the MSM and ALL establishment politicians - Republican and Democrat - are fighting him. In fact, Trump is only a RINO, he is largely running as an independent.

Also, if he had the backing of the elite, the likes of Speaker Ryan, the Bushes, Romney and other country club Repubs would have fawned over

And that's the reason the man keep getting popular among the people. Most of them are increasingly realizing this. Although he may actually belong to one group here or there, the fact remains that, for the first time in a very long time, a fair part of the Elites are afraid of someone, it seems. This has given more impetus to his supporters base. To verify this: lets assume the 'dark knights' tried to play a fast one on him by robbing him off the Repubs nomination. No doubt, the mayhem that would follow will be unprecedented. His popularity base has already ensured this. I wonder if the same can be said of Hillary, a pathological liar, who have been tried, tested, and found wanton-a criminal.

Whether they are both sides of the same coin or not, a Trump presidency (that will surely not be free from defects) will almost certainly be better for the global security order vis US Foreign Policy in the face of escalations and heart-pounding face-off and possible nuclear confrontations with arch rivals - China, Russia, etc. But a Hillary Kilton Presidency would further plung America into ecomomic waste and global nuclear threat. When you are given two compulsory evils, common sense dictates that you go for the lesser one, and readily available facts suggest that Hillary is not that lesser one, but the real crook herself. Here are some FACTS on her:

1. She is a pathological liar and lied almost about everything. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list goes on. I am not an American, but Americans are human beings like i am, and they don’t need a liar-in-chief. They tried that already. It didn’t work.

2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The life of four Americans – a huge difference. The Russian Reset? The lie that Russia ''invaded'' Ukraine on her watch, Again. And again. And again. Boko Haram? Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to call it a terrorist organization. Is this the kind of president you want, my beloved Americans? I don't think so.

3. Heartless Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist, and laughed about it. If you don’t know this story, you need to Read all about it. I repeat. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it.

4. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments. While serving as Secretary of State, The Clinton Foundation ( illegally) accepted boatloads of cash from countries that fund Hamas, harbor terrorists, suppress and stoned women, and regularly execute gays and lesbians. Conflict of interest much?

5. Though Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton, he may not have meant what he said about her being an “excellent choice” for President, considering his own track record. As an American, ask your friends if they’re better off now than they were six years ago. Ask your friends if they like the direction the country is headed. If they answer “yes,” then they might actually legitimately like Hillary. But if they want some serious hope and change, they can’t vote for more of the same.

6. Don't be decieved by her chameleonic show of solidarity with feminism. In reality, Hillary Clinton wants women to shut the hell up. At least all of the women who tried to come forward regarding her hubby’s sexual harassment, misogyny and overall perpetuation of “ rape culture“. She referred to these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.

7. This Kilton is not a champion of the middle class. Despite her campaign slogan, she is definitely not just like you and doesn't give a dime about American middle class. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, has sent her daughter exclusively to private schools, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And your middle-class neighbors – they’ve got a private jet out back, yeah?

8. Cold blooded murderer. This is a witch who openly boasted on public television about d murder and total destruction of Qaddafi and Libya, a country that serve no iota of threat to the US. But she revered in it and savour the moment by saying; ''we came, we saw, and he died.''

Talk about heartlessness and blood sucking psychopath...

I don't think Americans need this, but goodluck if they so wish.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by cocolacec(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2016
blueAgent:

You did not get my point. I said Hiliary Clinton will win not becos I want her to or becos the electorate will vote her. No she will win becos the elites have selected her to win.
Look both Democrats and Republican are both sides of the same coin. they are both controlled by the Elites. Trumps is justing acting out his scripts.

On blacks .Welfare has not contributed to blacks having chidren aside wedlock. it just black culture not welfare.
Norway,Qatar, Sweden,Denmark and many more .are places were people get so much welfare .even to the extent people are paid for getting married or having Children. but you don't see them having lots of children aside wedlock.

The Scandinavian countries you mentioned are very good at having children out of wedlock.In Sweden for instance,they have a term called Sambo(cohabitation)which is very popular among them.I think only Eastern Europeans still value the marriage institution.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by EzeNri(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
Sorry, the Jan 2015 edition featured Jonathan, yet Buhari won. Trump is the best choice for America and world peace. Middle East will enjoy a Trump presidency than Hillary's, but the media won't allow them see the truth in this. #TrumpBuildTheWall
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by ValerianSteel(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2016
EzeNri:
Sorry, the Jan 2015 edition featured Jonathan, yet Buhari won. Trump is the best choice for America and world peace. Middle East will enjoy a Trump presidency than Hillary's, but the media won't allow them see the truth in this. #TrumpBuildTheWall
The 2015 cover also had Secretary Clinton in it.I still don't see the correlation between a magazine cover and predictions on world events.

[img]http://socioecohistory.files./2015/01/economist_magazine_jan2015.jpg[/img]
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
EzeNri:

That's your personal thought . but the elites think otherwise. they have New World Order agenda to acheive. Jonathan was featured as the leader of the largest black nation. and he was pictured in black and white. something in the past.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 4:40am On Jun 18, 2016
ValerianSteel:

People like You, are called " Cattle" by Albert Pike. the grandmaster of Freemason Lodge in US. such people are easily decieved and manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 4:42am On Jun 18, 2016
CFCman:

I laugh at your ingnorance. Trump's Dad was a highranking Mason in NY. even Trump belongs to the same society.
www. henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald- Drumpf-Illuminati%20Jew.html

www. henrymakow.com/donald_trump_is_ masonic_false.html
Re: Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election by blueAgent(m): 4:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Appleyard:

And that's the reason the man keep getting popular among the people. Most of them are increasingly realizing this. Although he may actually belong to one group here or there, the fact remains that, for the first time in a very long time, a fair part of the Elites are afraid of someone, it seems. This has given more impetus to his supporters base. To verify this: lets assume the 'dark knights' tried to play a fast one on him by robbing him off the Repubs nomination. No doubt, the mayhem that would follow will be unprecedented. His popularity base has already ensured this. I wonder if the same can be said of Hillary, a pathological liar, who have been tried, tested, and found wanton-a criminal.

Whether they are both sides of the same coin or not, a Trump presidency (that will surely not be free from defects) will almost certainly be better for the global security order vis US Foreign Policy in the face of escalations and heart-pounding face-off and possible nuclear confrontations with arch rivals - China, Russia, etc. But a Hillary Kilton Presidency would further plung America into ecomomic waste and global nuclear threat. When you are given two compulsory evils, common sense dictates that you go for the lesser one, and readily available facts suggest that Hillary is not that lesser one, but the real crook herself. Here are some FACTS on her:

1. She is a pathological liar and lied almost about everything. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally using a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list goes on. I am not an American, but Americans are human beings like i am, and they don’t need a liar-in-chief. They tried that already. It didn’t work.

2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The life of four Americans – a huge difference. The Russian Reset? The lie that Russia ''invaded'' Ukraine on her watch, Again. And again. And again. Boko Haram? Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to call it a terrorist organization. Is this the kind of president you want, my beloved Americans? I don't think so.

3. Heartless Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist, and laughed about it. If you don’t know this story, you need to Read all about it. I repeat. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it.

4. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments. While serving as Secretary of State, The Clinton Foundation ( illegally) accepted boatloads of cash from countries that fund Hamas, harbor terrorists, suppress and stoned women, and regularly execute gays and lesbians. Conflict of interest much?

5. Though Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton, he may not have meant what he said about her being an “excellent choice” for President, considering his own track record. As an American, ask your friends if they’re better off now than they were six years ago. Ask your friends if they like the direction the country is headed. If they answer “yes,” then they might actually legitimately like Hillary. But if they want some serious hope and change, they can’t vote for more of the same.

6. Don't be decieved by her chameleonic show of solidarity with feminism. In reality, Hillary Clinton wants women to shut the hell up. At least all of the women who tried to come forward regarding her hubby’s sexual harassment, misogyny and overall perpetuation of “ rape culture“. She referred to these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.

7. This Kilton is not a champion of the middle class. Despite her campaign slogan, she is definitely not just like you and doesn't give a dime about American middle class. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, has sent her daughter exclusively to private schools, and makes about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And your middle-class neighbors – they’ve got a private jet out back, yeah?

8. Cold blooded murderer. This is a witch who openly boasted on public television about d murder and total destruction of Qaddafi and Libya, a country that serve no iota of threat to the US. But she revered in it and savour the moment by saying; ''we came, we saw, and he died.''

Talk about heartlessness and blood sucking psychopath...

I don't think Americans need this, but goodluck if they so wish.

He is their to get Hiliary elected. His speech's and provocative style were all planned to ensure people choose Hiliary as the only alternative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Missile Test Sends Message To Us, Israel / Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid / #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.