Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In (7113 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Army Short Service (DSSC and SSC) 2014 List is Out!! / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Nigeria Prison Service Commission Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In by frankkky: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2009
Please i have ayounger brother who loves to join the military i have tried talking him out of it but he is hellbent on it so i have decided to encourage him,infact i want obtain the NDA form for him,right now he just finished his high school with a wonderfull result,so heres my delinma in case he doesnt get to go to NDA ,after university i learnt he can still join up if he wants but i have just been told a universty graduate has no bright future in the nigerian military because they r not considered real military men,and that they are hardly promoted.
what i want to know is this,is this true?if so i dont think i should allow my younger to brother to join if he doesnt go to NDA,pls any military personnel in the house help me out pls
Re: What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In by frankkky: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
na wah o,no response at all embarassed
Re: What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In by frankkky: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2009
somebody help me now or this not the career section
Re: What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In by frankkky: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
still waiting oooo plsssssssssss
Re: What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In by shinaidowu: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2009
Frankky, sorry to barge on you like this. Its a pity i dont have answers to your enquiries but i have been expecting your response as par my topic in family section. About my friend whose on the verge of losing the money he sent to a friend in US to purchase a vehicle. Please your response would be highly appreciated.
Re: What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In by BIDEEN: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hey Man I pray God help that your LiL boy , I have also applied for NDA courses more thatn 6times I wrote the exams several times but no result , let me tell you the truth if you people dont know anybody in the army, I mean senior officers your brother is not likely to make it through and as regards the short service, it only last for lest than 15years , its usually between 10-15years agreement with the army and it is for proffessional, so , try and convince your boy to go to the university first and wait for God's plan to manifest in his life, I wish him Good luck,
Re: What Is The Differnce Betwwen Regular Combatants And Short Service Commission In by ishmael(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2009
it's not true that they don't promote short service commission officers. infact some of them even get to ranks that some regular combatants don't get to. Check out medical Doctors for example, some of them get to the rank of Maj. Gen before they retire while some regular officers retire as Lt col or col. Let your brother go to his university pls.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Fedex Pay For Entry Level. / LASTMA Sacks 20 Over Corruption / Mathematics Or Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.