Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

2016 Global Innovation through Science & Tech (GIST) Challenge. VOTE NIGERIA !!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 2016 Global Innovation through Science & Tech (GIST) Challenge. VOTE NIGERIA !!! (992 Views)

New Science, Tech Roadmap To Save Nigeria N3trillion In 5yrs -onu / Science & Tech Whatsapp Group / Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Global Innovation through Science & Tech (GIST) Challenge. VOTE NIGERIA !!! by AfriBotix: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello Nairalanders!

I have been selected to be among the 102 semifinalists out of 1706 international participants for the 2016 Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Challenge.

In order for yours truly to move into the final stage of the competition I urgently need your vote. My start-up is about agricultural drones that carry out crop health imaging for farmers in sub-Saharan Africa.

In order to vote please follow these simple steps:

1. Logon to http://www.gistnetwork.org/content/tech-i-semi-finalists-voting

2. Click on the REGISTER button at the top right hand corner of the page, this will take you to the registration page. Once your done registering an activation email will be sent to your inbox do click on the link to activate your voting account.

3. Now that you have registered, login to your account and navigate to http://www.gistnetwork.org/content/tech-i-semi-finalists-voting . Once your on the voting page navigate to the EMERGING ECONOMIES drop down menu and select NIGERIA.

4. Once you've selected NIGERIA you will see my name DANIEL ISA.

Thanks for your vote !

Re: 2016 Global Innovation through Science & Tech (GIST) Challenge. VOTE NIGERIA !!! by AfriBotix: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks everyone for your votes! Lets keep them coming and put Nigeria on the map!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Unleashes Competition To Tame Dstv In Nigeria / Cars Of The Future / Mobile Phone Use Not Related To Increased Brain Cancer Risk, Uk Study Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.