Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (56953 Views)

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me / Why Are Black Women Always So Angry? - Black Women Share Their Stories (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Take this advice

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2016
That is what I tell most ladies U drain ur fiancee financially n emotionally when U r dating,he tries to please U in all tin at his own peril,most guys r static dey tend to av limit of affection n passion,guys get bored easily,ladies let ur marriage work frm ur relationship,d outcome of ur marriage is determine by ur relationship,guy can forgive but cant forget,dey r retribution carriers.

To the poster,make ur man happy,try every means to always seduce him,try those tins dat he can do without during courtship,b humble n b pitiful,make him like god,b submissive to d extend dat if U want to drink water U should tell him,treat him like he owns ur life
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by McDesmond(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2016
You are at fault in d first place, u have noticed dat he frown and keep moody to his sibling, you should have take time and ask his sibling wot is going on.....the did as been done, solution is the next step, advice is dat, study him and knw wot he like most doing and wot makes him happy sometime and do it, and more always do ur right as d woman in d house(you knw wot am talking abt) may Almight God help and Revive ur marriage in Jesus name.....Shalom (Peace)

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by xpertoyin: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
I believe he is set in his ways, and you need to understand him. You mentioned he used to smile with you when dating, but bone with his siblings. maybe he was raised that way. Boning doesn't always mean anger, same thing smiling doesn't always mean happiness

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by just2okworld(f): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
obiaguna:

Is everything okay with you.?
THE GUY IS SICK?
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
x240:
I like to look at the Genesis of an issue.

WHEN they warn ladies to do it slowly and be frugal during weddings. They say na rubbish we dey talk. We all know that day is what most ladies look up to and want it to be the talk of the town but you also need to learn what happens during the lead up to that day may determine what would happen in the first few yeats of your marriage.

Which man won't go boning?

After putting him into debt. Remember those times he said you should reduce the guest list or go for a cheaper wedding gown and you turned it down. Or the times you never gave a damn about the cost of items and went for the most expensive. Now it is over and he is in deep shit.

I don't blame you but the results of the kind of debt we put new couples into because of an elaborate wedding and "let them know and see me" attitude only manifests when the curtains are drawn.

He has spent all his money on wedding and now can't pay for office rent just few months down the line. What would happen when the kids roll in?

Seriously, i don't know what you can do. Just pray the times change and turns more favorable or get busy and start bringing in some bucks to help lessen the pressure on him. He is also to blame, you know the status of your finances but caved into societal pressure now you are turning back the anger on her. Not good.

Your comment is what we ladies shouldn't ignor.
Are u sure you are not the said husband

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by just2okworld(f): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2016
obiaguna:

Is everything okay with you.?
THE GUY IS SICK?
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by bibiking7(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Eddygourdo:
You marriage is very young and being that you never had the fine tuning phase during courtship. You both are having it now. Too bad he is pulling away while you are pulling closer and it's frustrating you.

You need to do the reverse affection method, pull away in character too. I don't mean emotionally, but it's a game to get his attention. Whenever he smiles at you frown and be disinterested though give him Wat he wants. Ignore him alot and give him the cold shoulders without it being very obvious. Continue thus till you have his attention and he starts asking you Wat the problem is.

Even when he asks, tell him nothing. Give him more cold shoulders and hide ur cheerfulness. This character if it drives him nuts then it's proof he loves you and was going through a phase

Give him more cold shoulders till he gets angry at ur behaviour and flips out. It only then that you table his offences to you. Hopefully you both would have a heart to heart talk and he would open up to you on what u is killing him

This is a fine tuning phase and if handled properly will pass, making ur marriage stronger

Case closed. End of story. It's a wrap.
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Acidosis(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Atlantian:
Seems you have a higher problem. Read my post again, cos you are the one putting sex in the context of love. You know basically nothing until you descend down the high walls of ignorance that you think is knowledge. De-learn and re-learn love AGAIN. Do not talk about Merriam Webster Dictionary AGAIN, I could be Merriam Webster, you never can tell when you are chatting with your lecturer online.

ahahaha, please refer to my initial post and learn to read properly. I said LOVE is all that matters in any relationship/marriage.

In your perpetual ignorance, you fine tuned the word love into love-making (sex).

Until you know what love entails, stop quoting me. People marry basically for two major reasons which I earlier stated as:

1. Love
2. Stability

Read your comment below:
You talk so much about love as if love is totally sexual. Hell No, sex is just an attribute of love. Read about it. Within the context of the OP's marriage. The crisis is not about love, they make love
What's this? Who's talking about "making-love"? Do you even know "love-making" can be done with cucumber?

I never mentioned the word sex until you raised the above "love-making jabs". I talked so much about LOVE, not sex. It is not my fault that you don't know what LOVE entails please. Go back to Merriam Webster, oga Lecturer.

I'm not your student (and I will never be), so leave the self - gratification to your classroom pupils.
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by ashjay001(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2016
familyrocks:
Change too, just start Ignoring him totally, in fact just live as Co tenants. And from your write up it seems he is not doing well financially and your still young so please the second option is leaving that marriage before you get pregnant

Modified**** For those saying my advice is bad..you need your head examined, most women are not happy in their marriages but more than half of them at least have one reason to hold on to the marriage for example they could hold on for the kids or finances or for the way the man treats them well once in a while. But op has not even given one reason of what she is holding on to in that marriage apart from trying to change the behaviour of a man who is almost 40 for crying out loud and he is still struggling that he can't even afford to decently take care of his home financially or emotionally. You people want her to remain miserable,until she starts getting attention from outside and committing adultery then you people will be the same people to call her a prostitute.
That man is just irresponsible, At least men who are not financially strong make up for it by being extra loving..
Please op you are still too young to be so miserable,I repeat quit that marriage and get your life and happiness back. If you decide to stay back then suffer in silence cuz nobody can change the character of a 40 year old. Please forgive the **** word, I have no intention insulting your husband,but I believe you must have heard the saying before, it just makes you understand how impossible it is changing the character of a 40 year old man , A **** at 40 is a **** forever..

I share ur sentiments, abeg! Boning with his siblings was d warning sign. I read dat n I said damn!

To all prospective couples, no warning sign should be ignored. If u know u can't live with a particular trait, don't bother continuing because of promises to change, na wash! If u insist because of sentiments, well, be prepared to live with d consequences.

Op, don't get preggy yet, and be ready to go all out to get a change or else, d rest of ur marriage will be frustrating and filled with regrets.

If he/she gets too angry/stingy/unforgiving/lacks empathy with everyone except u, don't be deceived, ur time will come; esp after u tie d knot. How are u supposed to give them marriage, if they don't play nice?

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by johnnysmart(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Most of this advice will do more harm than good,so I advice stop thinking negative and begin to stay happy 4 urself
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by IamK2I(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Tekevwe:
I got married to my husband a some months ago. Before we got married we dated for a while and my husband was the smiling type, though I noticed he bones a lot with his siblings.

Our courtship was great. He used to give me practically everything I wanted (affection and care) even before I asked. He showered me with so much love that I thought I was dreaming. I saw some other qualities in him and felt he would make a great husband.

The first week of our marriage, my husband changed, started boning round the house and withdrew into himself. His office rent was due that month so I felt that was cause and let him be. Several months down the line and things re d same or even worse. He gets home boning, eats and goes straight to bed. If I try gisting with him he answers in monosylables and you can see the disinterest on his face.

The only time he smiles at home is when he wants to be intimate. That's the only time he's soft with me now and the only time I feel connected to him. I asked him if I offended him in any way and he says no, that the pressure of providing for a new family is getting to him.

I didn't play hard to get cos I don't believe in such so I don't know why the change.

There are some other qualities I discovered in him that I never saw while we were dating. I jokingly told him he has changed and that day he smiled and said he had to give me all I wanted cos he didn't want to lose me since I'm a pretty girl. Now that we re married its like he can't be bothered with trying anymore.

Also deep down I don't tink he loves me and feel he just married me cos he isn't so young anymore (almost 40) and he's parents were mounting pressure on him. He's snappy with me now which never used to happen.

He also has a wall built around him that I can't seem to penetrate. I feel so depressed each time I'm home, being married to a man I feel no connection to.

I don't know if this is what marriage entails. If it is, then please, married folks should hint me so I can adjust my mindset to this new change.

Also, what can I do to break through and get through to him?

Sweetheart, if I may ask, how prepared were you before you married him? I mean, how much knowledge did you acquire about marriage before you said I do? Or you married him because he 'loved' you? or this money? Even Jesus recommends acquiring knowledge before and in marriage. The help you didn't ask for before marriage you now need it. Only God knows if you prayed before now, but now (if you haven't started) you must pray. God created singleness before marriage. if you enjoyed and appreciated your singleness you will understand you don't need anybody to make you complete.

Instead of playing the affection game (you either win or loss) like many has said, take this time to acquire knowledge on marriage (correct those mistakes).
I recommend:
Preparing for Marriage by Bishop David Oyedepo

Single, Married, Separated and Life
after Divorce by Myles Munroe

Purpose and Power of Love and
Marriage by Myles Munroe

Waiting and Dating by Myles Munroe

Marriage and Emotional Bank by Sam Adeyemi

Making Marriage Work by Joyce Meyer

and many others.

I see God giving you breakthrough, light and making your marriage a testimony as you seek the truth in Jesus name. Amen
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
familyrocks:
Change too, just start Ignoring him totally, in fact just live as Co tenants. And from your write up it seems he is not doing well financially and your still young so please the second option is leaving that marriage before you get pregnant

Modified**** For those saying my advice is bad..you need your head examined, most women are not happy in their marriages but more than half of them at least have one reason to hold on to the marriage for example they could hold on for the kids or finances or for the way the man treats them well once in a while. But op has not even given one reason of what she is holding on to in that marriage apart from trying to change the behaviour of a man who is almost 40 for crying out loud and he is still struggling that he can't even afford to decently take care of his home financially or emotionally. You people want her to remain miserable,until she starts getting attention from outside and committing adultery then you people will be the same people to call her a prostitute.
That man is just irresponsible, At least men who are not financially strong make up for it by being extra loving..
Please op you are still too young to be so miserable,I repeat quit that marriage and get your life and happiness back. If you decide to stay back then suffer in silence cuz nobody can change the character of a 40 year old. Please forgive the **** word, I have no intention insulting your husband,but I believe you must have heard the saying before, it just makes you understand how impossible it is changing the character of a 40 year old man , A **** at 40 is a **** forever..

Only hypocrisy will make any man condemn this post...Truth can only be hiding for a while.

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by ashjay001(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2016
x240:

You must have been reading my text upside down.

I blamed everyone proportionately. I never spared anyone. I like to be a realist and talk based on facts and not just emotions or feelings.

I guess you skimmed through where she said she started seeing the obvious signs when he was having troubles settling his office rent. I am not in their family and can only judge based on little snippets of info you can gleam.
What does it connote for a man to not be able to pay his office rent just few months after his wedding?

You make it seem like it is a black and white issue. How many times has a man tried talking to the lady to listen and reduce the cost of wedding expenses but they turn it too a case of he is too stingy.

How many of you ladies here would agree to budget wedding?

How many would agree to a small wedding with just minute friends and families around?

How many times have ladies of guys not loving them enough because he doesnt want to spend on a frivolous wedding?

The guy is to blame for over spending his balance but its not that easy to just pull out of such when you have expended emotions, time and resources nurturing such a relationship only to just breakaway.

So run along if you can't constructively disagree with my post. Thanks.

@op This might not be the case in your example but you need to sit him down and talk about finding a way around whatever challenges he is facing. The way i see it. There seems to be fire on the mountain and all his lovely wife wants to do is "Gist about what is not". No wonder he pulls away and thinks "You don't just get it".

Seriously, u av wailer mentality. In all u've said, u still think d wife is in d wrong. How abt d guy pre-marriage, 'boning' his siblings? Now that d mating display(too much nat geo wild) is over, and target achieved, what stops him reverting back to status quo, since he doesn't need to woo her anymore?

From d way d wife is writing, she reads like one of those rare women, who will go to d ends of d earth to please!
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by WFW15: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Hi there, Your note says everything about what is going on with your husband but you are not seeing it. I have extracted some of your comments below that reveal your situation:

"...though I noticed he bones a lot with his siblings."
"..He used to give me practically everything I wanted (affection and care) even before I asked. He showered me with so much love that I thought I was dreaming."
" ..His office rent was due that month"
"...the pressure of providing for a new family is getting to him"
" ...I jokingly told him he has changed and that day he smiled and said he had to give me all I wanted cos he didn't want to lose me since I'm a pretty girl!"

Your husband is facing financial difficulties. It appears your relationship is more about him giving financially and you receiving. It's time to be his helper, sit down with him and figure out how you can support him financially. His way of dealing with financial difficulties is to bone (borrowing your word) whoever reminds him of that situation. This is why he was boning his siblings. Now you too are getting the same treatment. Sit with him and let him understand that you married him for better and for worse. Let him know you are willing to support financially as you both make expenses cuts where necessary. And please refrain from dishing out a cold shoulder so to get his attention. The last thing he needs is being deprived of affection. Just sit with him and have a heart to heart. If you can't get him to sit and listen then write him a message. The good thing about writing is that the other person gets to read through before discarding your view. I hope things work out.

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by odedeleisaac: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2016
I like the comment of Cholls(m): My points of advice are (1) Respect your husband. (2) Try not to ask him for any money now. (3) Give him intimacy and not complaining his poor performance to him. (4) Feed Him well even with your money. (5) Be patience to fine-tunne your marriage. (6) Join Him in his beleive and ways of serving God. Thanks.

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Atlantian: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Acidosis:

ahahaha, please refer to my initial post and learn to read properly. I said LOVE is all that matters in any relationship/marriage.

In your perpetual ignorance, you fine tuned the word love into love-making (sex).

Until you know what love entails, stop quoting me. People marry basically for two major reasons which I earlier stated as:

1. Love
2. Stability

Read your comment below:

What's this? Who's talking about "making-love"? Do you even know "love-making" can be done with cucumber?

I never mentioned the word sex until you raised the above "love-making jabs". I talked so much about LOVE, not sex. It is not my fault that you don't know what LOVE entails please. Go back to Merriam Webster, oga Lecturer.

I'm not your student (and I will never be), so leave the self - gratification to your classroom pupils.

No sir, you can't make love with cocumber, you can only have sex. The so-called depth of your knowledge is actually an emptiness of intellectualism. Like I advised, start reading, life is beyond common-sense. You are too emotional to be considered knowledgeable.
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Mekyno(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
kenonze:

Your comment is what we ladies shouldn't ignor.
Are u sure you are not the said husband
everytin u wrote n i saw abt u is great.
As a gal, u hv a gud future if u live by ur words
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by awa(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Just relax and enjoy your marriage. Be who you are and don't change him or yourself. ....
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by josite: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
u are being ordinary.your husband is kind enough to have u see him bone to his siblings. he is kind enof to let u know a phase and an era has already passed and the era of boning has started with you .humans change and will continue evolving. there are two options we have when those we are involved it begins to evolve into something different from what we bargained for.

1.you may elect to prayerfully accept the reality and adjust knowing the evolution still continues and he may still evolve into a better human.
2.if you cannot find the grace to wait out the evolution ,you can as well begins to be true to yourself and not feel under any compulsion to do or say whatever u will rather not say or do,not caring how he takes it.

if he lets u be with your choice of attitude and if u also let him be with his choice of attitude ,both of u may eventually come to a middle ground and go on to have a happy marriage.

be urself and let him be whatever he wants to be.accept both of u are 2 different human beings trying to blend.to my mind you are forcing the blending,you are not allowing a natural blend.

i think your hubby is a real person and not good at pretence.yes he may not love u right now or then ,yes it may be true like many men that he marries u out of sense of duty but love is never enough to sustain a marriage,the way u reacts to him right now may leads to him loving U real good.
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by freddaboh(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
x240:

You must have been reading my text upside down.

I blamed everyone proportionately. I never spared anyone. I like to be a realist and talk based on facts and not just emotions or feelings.

I guess you skimmed through where she said she started seeing the obvious signs when he was having troubles settling his office rent. I am not in their family and can only judge based on little snippets of info you can gleam.
What does it connote for a man to not be able to pay his office rent just few months after his wedding?

You make it seem like it is a black and white issue. How many times has a man tried talking to the lady to listen and reduce the cost of wedding expenses but they turn it too a case of he is too stingy.

How many of you ladies here would agree to budget wedding?

How many would agree to a small wedding with just minute friends and families around?

How many times have ladies of guys not loving them enough because he doesnt want to spend on a frivolous wedding?

The guy is to blame for over spending his balance but its not that easy to just pull out of such when you have expended emotions, time and resources nurturing such a relationship only to just breakaway.

So run along if you can't constructively disagree with my post. Thanks.

@op This might not be the case in your example but you need to sit him down and talk about finding a way around whatever challenges he is facing. The way i see it. There seems to be fire on the mountain and all his lovely wife wants to do is "Gist about what is not". No wonder he pulls away and thinks "You don't just get it".

You are making a whole lot of sense. I can feel through your line of reasoning.
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by freddaboh(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2016
profolaolu:
That is what I tell most ladies U drain ur fiancee financially n emotionally when U r dating,he tries to please U in all tin at his own peril,most guys r static dey tend to av limit of affection n passion,guys get bored easily,ladies let ur marriage work frm ur relationship,d outcome of ur marriage is determine by ur relationship,guy can forgive but cant forget,dey r retribution carriers.

To the poster,make ur man happy,try every means to always seduce him,try those tins dat he can do without during courtship,b humble n b pitiful,make him like god,b submissive to d extend dat if U want to drink water U should tell him,treat him like he owns ur life

Another matured piece
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2016

Oga or Madam, he wasn't pretending as the OP insinuated, he was actually being truly cheerful coz he had no financial issues then until after the wedding.

Actually she didn't 'insinuate '. He told her plainly!!
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2016
After looking at comments on this page, all I feel is sorrow for marriages of today!
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by RELEASEUS: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Men are like babies...this is no insult it's a fact. A baby can not tell you what is wrong with him/her. you just have to train and use your instincts. Just apply same method to him, if you can't find out what the matter is just get yourself something to occupy that connection void like finding an addiction like movies,books, etc. When he notices you are also withdrawn- albeit positively though he will want to draw close to you again. Does he still have a mum? if not it could be another reason he is acting like a baby - he is seeing you like his mother now and wants you to care for him like his mum would-you know our mama dem na, even when you are not sick they will think you are sick and want to over feed you.
Lastly, please check if your sex appeal is still active, try to fine tune it a bit if needed.
Last lastly, don't be angry instead be prayerful, God takes women prayers very seriously. Don't be disturbing him with prayer o. Just pray silently to God He will still hear you. God bless you and your home. Amen.
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by ifoundmyperfect: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
x240:
I like to look at the Genesis of an issue.

WHEN they warn ladies to do it slowly and be frugal during weddings. They say na rubbish we dey talk. We all know that day is what most ladies look up to and want it to be the talk of the town but you also need to learn what happens during the lead up to that day may determine what would happen in the first few yeats of your marriage.

Which man won't go boning?

After putting him into debt. Remember those times he said you should reduce the guest list or go for a cheaper wedding gown and you turned it down. Or the times you never gave a damn about the cost of items and went for the most expensive. Now it is over and he is in deep shit.

I don't blame you but the results of the kind of debt we put new couples into because of an elaborate wedding and "let them know and see me" attitude only manifests when the curtains are drawn.

He has spent all his money on wedding and now can't pay for office rent just few months down the line. What would happen when the kids roll in?

Seriously, i don't know what you can do. Just pray the times change and turns more favorable or get busy and start bringing in some bucks to help lessen the pressure on him. He is also to blame, you know the status of your finances but caved into societal pressure now you are turning back the anger on her. Not good.

Words from a wise man!
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Lady, you've just be scammed. grin grin But, anyway, like every other African, "keep praying, God will intervene" undecided undecided
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Tekevwe:
I got married to my husband a some months ago. Before we got married we dated for a while and my husband was the smiling type, though I noticed he bones a lot with his siblings.

Our courtship was great. He used to give me practically everything I wanted (affection and care) even before I asked. He showered me with so much love that I thought I was dreaming. I saw some other qualities in him and felt he would make a great husband.

The first week of our marriage, my husband changed, started boning round the house and withdrew into himself. His office rent was due that month so I felt that was cause and let him be. Several months down the line and things re d same or even worse. He gets home boning, eats and goes straight to bed. If I try gisting with him he answers in monosylables and you can see the disinterest on his face.

The only time he smiles at home is when he wants to be intimate. That's the only time he's soft with me now and the only time I feel connected to him. I asked him if I offended him in any way and he says no, that the pressure of providing for a new family is getting to him.

I didn't play hard to get cos I don't believe in such so I don't know why the change.

There are some other qualities I discovered in him that I never saw while we were dating. I jokingly told him he has changed and that day he smiled and said he had to give me all I wanted cos he didn't want to lose me since I'm a pretty girl. Now that we re married its like he can't be bothered with trying anymore.

Also deep down I don't tink he loves me and feel he just married me cos he isn't so young anymore (almost 40) and he's parents were mounting pressure on him. He's snappy with me now which never used to happen.

He also has a wall built around him that I can't seem to penetrate. I feel so depressed each time I'm home, being married to a man I feel no connection to.

I don't know if this is what marriage entails. If it is, then please, married folks should hint me so I can adjust my mindset to this new change.

Also, what can I do to break through and get through to him?

OP sorry o! Your husband is just like APC! All soft and sensitive during the campaigning and courtship just to get the minds of people and then show their true color when they got what they want! Just file for a divorce if you are not happy! At least you are lucky....we Nigerian will have to wait till 2019 before we file for our own

1 Like

Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Franky826: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Eddygourdo:
You marriage is very young and being that you never had the fine tuning phase during courtship. You both are having it now. Too bad he is pulling away while you are pulling closer and it's frustrating you.

You need to do the reverse affection method, pull away in character too. I don't mean emotionally, but it's a game to get his attention. Whenever he smiles at you frown and be disinterested though give him Wat he wants. Ignore him alot and give him the cold shoulders without it being very obvious. Continue thus till you have his attention and he starts asking you Wat the problem is.

Even when he asks, tell him nothing. Give him more cold shoulders and hide ur cheerfulness. This character if it drives him nuts then it's proof he loves you and was going through a phase

Give him more cold shoulders till he gets angry at ur behaviour and flips out. It only then that you table his offences to you. Hopefully you both would have a heart to heart talk and he would open up to you on what u is killing him

This is a fine tuning phase and if handled properly will pass, making ur marriage stronger

This thing works like magic. Oga Eddy na you buko grin grin grin
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by josite: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Madam gv ur husband space.. forget the being lonely part. U want him healed ryt? Den let him be..

If u are lonely, dis ls the moment u engage in other activities.. wen he has calmed down, he'l just get bak to u.

how can she be lonely again after marriage?.BUT she married cus she doesnt want to be alone and she doesnt like being alone.
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
josite:

how can she be lonely again after marriage?.BUT she married cus she doesnt want to be alone and she doesnt like being alone.
wat do u want me to do na? She wants a solution and i'v gvn my two cents. The husband isn't helpin matters and if she continues to force things on him, he might start cheatin
Re: I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! by OBAGADAFFI: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Tekevwe:
@ Elvina

Yes he's spiritual. That's one quality that attracted me to him.

This says it all.

His not a bad person.

His just one of those Holy Holy prayerful men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.