Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 (73014 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Noble4life(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
kcwitch:

Be informed before you speak sir. There is a full scholarship programme for the poor amongst other welfare platforms. Be informed before conclusion. Get all the premises first.
I Wonder Why You Quoted Me 'Cos Your Response Is Way Out Of Line With My Comment. Which Scholarship Programme And For What Set Of Poor People Are You Refering To? Abeg, Read Wetin You Write Again, Abi Na My Eye.

2 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by EnterPRO: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Enterpro, see school fee!!!!

I don't think I paid 300k in total for the 4 years I spent in OAU even after buying bed spaces in 200 and 300 level @ 55k each.

I wan know wetin them dey teach for this school sha shocked

grin. 300k? you try pass me self. I don't think I paid up to 50k in 4 years. bedspace in faj was 5-6k then. 12k tops.

700k per session in Nigeria? does it come with automatic employment or social security benefits after graduation ?

grin. grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by kcwitch(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Noble4life:
I Wonder Why You Quoted Me 'Cos Your Response Is Way Out Of Line With My Comment. Which Scholarship Programme And For What Set Of Poor People Are You Refering To? Abeg, Read Wetin You Write Again, Abi Na My Eye.

Oh really, what is so annoying then? What is the ROLE of the church? (perhaps you have one already preordained), and who said the church didn't see the poor?

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by killzone(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
I didn't really see anything funny
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Noble4life(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
kcwitch:

Oh really, what is so annoying then? What is the ROLE of the church? (perhaps you have one already preordained), and who said the church didn't see the poor?
My Broda! It's Very Obvious And Glaring That The Church Generally Has Neglect The Poor. Most Church Don't Have Welfare Package Their Poor Members. Yet They Beautify Their Church Like An Evet Centre. Moveover,which Of The Churches Have The Package You're Talking About?

6 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by SirAweezy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
RobinHez:

Students pay over $72, 000 in Harvard! tongue

https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/cost-attendance

Checkout the fees of the top 10 universities in the world!
http://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/student-finance/tuition-fees-world%E2%80%99s-top-universities

My point is why waste this amount of money here in Nigeria when you can get a quality and better Education with same amount or more abroad.

3 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Bookiemart01(f): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
We need to ask them oo

EnterPRO:

grin. 300k? you try pass me self. I don't think I paid up to 50k in 4 years. bedspace in faj was 5-6k then. 12k tops.

700k per session in Nigeria? does it come with automatic employment or social security benefits after graduation ?

grin. grin. grin

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Oyiboman69: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
food you cooked, you could not taste,I sorry plenty 4 church members....
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by rheether(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
How rich is your dad?
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by david22uu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
I
ramdris:
That's my Alma mata... I paid over #1.8m per semester so no big deal.

Na lie o!.

I just wanted to say and u no get sense before I finally saw you had sense

2 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by martineverest(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Noble4life:
This Is So Anoying! I Wonder What Then Is The Role Of The Church In A Nation. The Country No Send The Poor Even Church Sef No See Them. It Is Well Ooooo!
the best comment on this thread.... Church I'd now business; no longer for humanities... Missionaries were the real Christians; not what we have now

This is y el rufai wants to regulate religion; it's no longer a charitable organization,but a money-making business.

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Mayflowa(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
kudoxs:
me wey study computer science for Unilorin for 4 years sef no pay reach the amount for one session in Convenant, but i believe the advantages of this kinda school is you have the best kinda practical training and you get to connect with children of people in high places in the society; which matters a lot in this our country.

You didn't pay this kinda fees because your government paid for you. In fact, let it been known there is no tuition of any sort in federal universities. Any amount collected at the school is levied on you by the school management under various ancillary fees.

In private uni, you hv to keep facility going. You have to pay profs upward of 500k per month. You have to pay tax. Thinking about it, you will see sense with the fees.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by merit1988(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
smiley

9 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by janvier27(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
LordIsaac:
So, almost a million to study Chemistry per annum yet non of them has invented anything just like myself who studied in UniJos!

Great Josite!

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by adeoba2008(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
ramdris:
That's my Alma mata... I paid over #1.8m per semester so no big deal.

You are a bloddy liar

Na lie o!.

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by seankay(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is one of the reasons why I'm beginning to ask questions about religion.

How are they helping the poor? Helping the needy does not necessarily mean donating food stuff and used clothings to them,it may also be in form of making things like education affordable for those that crave for it.

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nyaknor(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
kudoxs:
me wey study computer science for Unilorin for 4 years sef no pay reach the amount for one session in Convenant, but i believe the advantages of this kinda school is you have the best kinda practical training and you get to connect with children of people in high places in the society; which matters a lot in this our country.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by eyinjuege: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Misfe:
The fees above are fake....only medical students pay close to a million naira others pay less than less than and a lil bit above 1/2 a million...
DON'T JUST WRITE WHAT YOU ARE NOT SURE Of

Even if they pay 2million naira per session, its a private uni, so no big deal. Those that can afford it and like the school should go for it.
Our federal and state universities are heavily subsidized by the govt. If those unis start paying overhead costs, and salaries of their staff, you can be sure that most Nigerians will not go to uni again.

7 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by fejicruz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na church members dey work for there free of charge abi
yellowbeauty:
see money..... And this school is being owned by a pastor

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by martineverest(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Noble4life:
My Broda! It's Very Obvious And Glaring That The Church Generally Has Neglect The Poor. Most Church Don't Have Welfare Package Their Poor Members. Yet They Beautify Their Church Like An Evet Centre. Moveover,which Of The Churches Have The Package You're Talking About?
it's very appalling;y do we beautify the church instead of beautifying the hearts and soul of the poor?.... Was amazed by my worship center; millions was used to unecessarily decorate and renovate the cathedral to architecture in vogue, while the poor were left unattended

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Stbottle(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
kcwitch:
Haters... Their postgraduate is cheaper and offers more. If you can afford it, go for it; if you can't, GO somewhere else. NO BE COERCION.

Abi oooo....I dont understand the hate....if you cant afford it then shut up, why the beef, thr students and parents are not complaining why you come carry anoda person matter for head.....

8 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=LordIsaac post=44362545]So, almost a million to study Chemistry per annum yet non of them has invented anything just like myself who studied in UniJos!I ve invented something as a chemist. Na you no wan cudgel your brain.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
And this school was built with poor people's offering

Amd some weyrey will come around to preach nonsense to me

Praise the Lord
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by adepiero: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Even with the huge fees, they end up producing dullards every year. Them plenty for my office undecided

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by samju100(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
sometimes I just sorry for our generation on how we reason. ask yourself this questions 1) how much salaries are dey gonna pay ( eg professor, doctor etc) 2) how much facilities on ground. 3) population of the students compare to government institutions bf you begin to cast the pastor check on those question.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Google63(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
SirAweezy:

My point is why waste this amount of money here in Nigeria when you can get a quality and better Education with same amount or more abroad.
Same amount? I doubt bro. Education is expensive.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Very true
eyinjuege:

Even if they pay 2million naira per session, its a private uni, so no big deal. Those that can afford it and like the school should go for it.
Our federal and state universities are heavily subsidized by the govt. If those unis start paying overhead costs, and salaries of their staff, you can be sure that most Nigerians will not go to uni again.

2 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by adsami1: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
RobinHez:

Students pay over $72, 000 in Harvard! tongue

https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/cost-attendance

Checkout the fees of the top 10 universities in the world!
http://www.topuniversities.com/student-info/student-finance/tuition-fees-world%E2%80%99s-top-universities

Gerrarra here. Y wil u even compare Harvard nd world unis wt 9ja own? Abi u nor knw the ranking of our own worldwide?
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is a university built with tithes payers money but sadly 99 percent can not afford to send their children there

2 Likes

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Google63(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Enterpro, see school fee!!!!

I don't think I paid 300k in total for the 4 years I spent in OAU even after buying bed spaces in 200 and 300 level @ 55k each.

I wan know wetin them dey teach for this school sha shocked

You want to compare OAU with Covenant? Quality education is expensive babe. What course did you study? Let's start from there.
Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by martolux(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ay04z:
good....I will pay more Dan Di's on my children amen.
it is not about the amount you pay...some parents paid less dan 120k in some federal universities and their kids made them proud. Lets ask for brilliant kids.

1 Like

Re: School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
When I added my school fees from year 1 to year 5 in the university of Lagos.
The total amount was 90,500 Naira.
Well they have the money let them pay it.
Once they train the students well, there is no problem about the fees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.